Q Modules Requests

Uh-huh… :wink:

LATE EDIT: He lasted 17 minutes. A clear case of premature spoiling. :slight_smile:

Lion IV??? What a spectacular name. I love lions.

Any chance it has a health and/or eyesight module, @SaintSovereign?

@DarkPhilosopher whats your thoughts on Serum X ? Face morphing technology ? is Saint pulling our legs ? or is he being serious.

That screenshot was pulled directly from the Q store backend. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, between this and the chatting we’ve been doing outside of this forum today I’d say he’s definitely in a sharing mood. Most lively I’ve seen him on Blue Skies actually.

I think it’s likely true. From what I’ve seen, if it’s not true he prefers dropping hints that make you think he’s telling you something when in fact he’s not, usually with a knowing wink emoji. Your mind then fills in the blanks with whatever you want to believe he said.

Very sneaky, I do that too sometimes… :slight_smile:

As for Serum X, I recall there was some discussion about a Captain America effect and supposedly Fire had found a way for radical physical change. Given that Captain America changed because of a serum being injected, maybe this is that? All three of these modules deal with physical change after all, in reply to my post.

If anybody finds that thread, feel free to quote it here.

1 Like

You mean this one?

this one

1 Like

Of course, like a journalist uncovering a conspiracy, the venerable blackadder never does reveal his sources. However, he’s been right often enough that Saint and Fire appear to be paying attention to his prophecies.

So it is within the realm of possibilities that if they were playing with the idea anyway, they’d call it Serum X because blackadder coined the term.

There was some other thread somewhere though where Fire actually commented on physical change after people kept on asking.

Doesn’t really matter, obviously it’s coming. Do continue guessing in blackadder’s new Serum X thread. In the meantime, this thread goes back to new requests.

1 Like

Regarding new requests…

Where’s the photo of how Fire looks like haha?

I know he’s a bodybuilder, but I’ve never seen his picture before

1 Like

Lion? Is that some kind of strength/power or courage module?

Maybe he is the dude on the cover of Emperor.

3 Likes

Would be very cool if they make a sub for motivation/productivity.
Like one that as soon as you start listening you can’t think of anything else but WORK WORK WORK.

1 Like

I did a google search for “Fire developer at Subliminal Club” here you go this is Fire

1 Like

nope. not Fire.

but he is the one who’s YouTube channel first led me to Subliminal Club.

1 Like

@Malkuth you never know Saint and Fire could well be the same person. Have you noticed how they never respond at the same time?. Perhaps Fire is Saints alter ego who knows :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Totally true.

Maybe they are the same person. (They’re not.)

But, either way, neither one of them is the guy in that picture. (Who is a very cool guy by the way.) He’s the one of whom I know.

1 Like

Well, when Serum X was still Serum A a certain office worker calling himself SaintSovereign took it and much like Dr. Banner he created a larger muscular version of himself that speaks very little but has great impact. :slight_smile:

I know it’s still a fringe topic, but what about a module that supports our alchemical work?

2 Likes

He’s definitely not Fire, @honeymonster. I have watched some of his videos especially his reviews of subs and his experiences with Magick (and am subscribed to him. Found him after I found SubClub and then searched for any reviews of SubClub subs on youtube). He uses the competitor’s subs too although he has a high opinion of SubClub.

4 Likes

I did some research on this guy and discovered his youtube channel. He seems like a very nice person, as you said he rates SC very well.

I

3 Likes

Exactly.

What he said.

2 Likes