3 Likes

Yes but I am asking for a specific module to induce this effect

2 Likes

People keep repeating the same thing plus some delusional requestsā€¦lol

2 Likes

Optimization of natural Pheromone Production

Zen Mindset und Aura

5 Likes

Considering New Beginnings is in the Q lineup, may we have a module where we are taught to feel deserving of such healing? This has been a source of reconciliation for me for a while, and having had that with a competitor, it makes a world of difference in daily experience.

4 Likes

Johnny Depp (Deep Trance Identification) module (Charisma)

Deeper Voice module

Mewing Module

For those who know nothing about mewing

2 Likes

Stoicism --> encompassing all the stoic virtues
Unlimited energy
Persuasion Mastery

4 Likes

Many good suggestions here, although some would be a bit big.

I would love eye and hair health if they are possible.

I would suggest a ā€œperceptionā€ module. To know what I mean, check out the TV series Psych or of course Sherlock Holmes. Notice every little detail instantly and do the perfect cold read. Works on reading body language too. Such a module can be highly specific I think.

In combination with a deeper voice module, might I suggest a ā€œThink before you speakā€ module? By taking more pauses and not blurting stuff out you make the impression of wisdom and people listen to what you have to say.

Itā€™s funny, when I first started learning Qigong the teacher told me to put the tip of my tongue against the roof my mouth right behind the teeth to close the energy channel. I figured why not make that the default and have been walking around like that for years. Although it doesnā€™t use the same amount of force as mewing does (what a weird word), over the years in combination with fasting methods my cheeks are quite hollow (a bit like Matt Frewer on a thin day). Sometimes I kinda wish they were a bit less so. Which can be done with facersize I believe.

As for cancer, I hope Iā€™m not starting something here when I say it is not cancer you need to change. Cancer is just a symptom, which is why pretty much anything and everything can be said to be the cause. Until people finally admit the real cause, they wonā€™t stop it, only find better ways to eliminate it once it starts. Any subliminal dealing with the prevention of it would cause a lifestyle change for the better in most people, dunno if that can be done in a module or if youā€™d need at least a full single-stage.

5 Likes

Reverse Balding or Hair Growth

3 Likes

Three Alchemist-Related Module Requests

1. Jhana (dhyana) Development module - progress in concentration meditation inevitably leads to the attainment of jhanas, or predictable stabilized configurations of deep attention. There are four main jhana states and about 8 or so total jhana states, with each successive jhana being more refined and subtle than the one before. Experienced meditators use the jhanas as signposts or markers of development.

A module to aid in accessing, strengthening, stabilizing, and navigating the jhanas would be awesome.

As a precursor to that, another module:

1. Access Concentration module - This is the doorway to basic meditation/trance practices. Most beginning meditation instructions are designed/intended to facilitate the development of access concentration. Once youā€™ve developed this basic level of concentration, then you can choose in which directions youā€™d like to further develop, but access concentration is a basic requirement.

So, a module that facilitates development of access concentration would be great too.

1. Charon module - Charon is the ferryman on the river Styx. The river that, in Greek Mythology, represents the boundary between the conscious and the subconscious/unconscious. In exchange for a single coin, Charon guides the soul safely across that boundary. Some ancient Greeks would place a coin in or on the mouth of the deceased, and this practice is associated with Charon.

The Charon module would help with navigating Dark Nights of the Soul those periods of transition, upheaval, disorientedness, and sometimes jeopardy that inevitably arise as one evolves and progresses in awareness, particularly awareness of deep mental processes. Integrating the unknown with the known.

7 Likes

Donā€™t know if this is already in the works, but a visualizing module. Not the skill itself, but the habit. Itā€™s a very strong tool and I find the barrier to entry isnā€™t the level of ability but the consistency with using it. Itā€™s universal for achieving what you want in life.

2 Likes

You mean the ā€œPermission to Daydreamā€ module? :wink:

Isnā€™t it sort of identical to a Daily Meditation kind of module? For me, visualization is done during meditation.

Thereā€™s 112 modules in the Qodex already, now if only I could figure out how they are sortedā€¦

1 Like

Where did yiu get the number 112?

1 Like

If I told you that, Saint would have to kill me. :slight_smile:

Letā€™s call it a teaser and see if I get away with it.

1 Like

Dang. Any teasers on the release date? Still May?

1 Like

I vote for more of the quantum limitless content thats not included in stark to run with stark, and access concentration like malkuth said.
And skill advancement/mastery like someone said. those can all be features of a limitless module thats better to run with major programs that already have some limitless.

1 Like

Do you want me dead? Have you seen what Fire looks like? He can crush me like a soda can. :slight_smile:

I think itā€™s not life-threatening for me to tell you that Q-Squared is on its way. And although I have lost all my faith in USPS considering they havenā€™t moved a single international package since the end of March while AliExpress ships all over the planet for free within weeks straight from COVID ground zeroā€¦

Sorry, bit frustrated thereā€¦

Anyways, Saint is using the time to work on the adjustments to the Q-store. As you can imagine, itā€™s a bit different than just clicking on ā€œAdd to cartā€ on a product page.

And on top of the store-part, since every Q-sub is essentially customized, thereā€™s something going on in the back to turn your order into a neat little set of subs. What that is would take more months of QL for me to understand.

But while he works on that, taking a break to enjoy that awesome feeling of unwrapping shiny new PC components and wondering how a handful of sand can possibly cost so much, other people are working on the software.

As far as I know, the expectation is still May. And with two weeks to go, it should be doable Iā€™d think. Unless Q runs on Windows. :wink:

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher do you know if our suggestions will even be considered for the launch of Q at this point as I imagine everyone is busy working on the whole interface?

2 Likes

Although Iā€™m sure they all have mutiple skillsets, Saint chooses to work on the site/frontend and a group of coders that have forgotten what the sun looks like are working on the software.

As far as I know, Fire chose to do neither of those things. Which leaves him free to script, script and script. Although he rarely graces us with a comment as long as others are supporting the forum, he may very well be reading this thread and getting new ideas from it.

If the ideas are manifested already, or will be at launch day, I canā€™t say. I personally would not expect all the requests for physical changes to be present as modules yet, but you never know. I have seen some suggestions that are within the realm of possibilities right now though.

2 Likes