Q Modules Requests

I vote for this one too.

To use an analogy, that’s like waiting for a puddle of water to evaporate. I’m looking for a mop to clean it up.

Let me see if I understand this right. You want a module to instruct your subconscious to process instructions faster? So basically adding newer instructions to previous instructions in hopes of making your subconscious process faster?

Although it’s possible to coax a horse to run faster, a tired horse still needs to rest.

Don’t get me wrong. I too want to be able to mop up the water in my brain so much faster. God knows there’s so much things that need to be cleaned up inside me right now, but I’m not sure if we can quickly reset ourselves without so much reconciliation.

1 Like

What if the horse was place in a chamber that allowed recovery to be accelerated at an unprecedented rate? That’s what i’m hoping this module would do.
If anyone can pull off something like this, it would be SC.

And I totally agree with you on that. But until that gets released, you can only run on caffeine for too long before crashing.

1 Like

I want that too… I’ve experienced it for physical recovery (cryochamber + red light works wonders) so the thought of a similar effect on my brain is tantalizing.

That’s why I consider DEUS, Informaticon, Omnidimensional, and especially Pragya to be absolutely crucial to just about any custom sub.

Pragya:

Understanding and wisdom are essential parts of any individual that desires to advance on his path. By adding this to your subliminal, you will expand and develop the physical capacity of your brain to assimilate subliminal instructions at a more accurate, faster pace.

It’s why I’m also adding Limitless and Beyond Limitless Ultima, in the hopes that they will support processing and “installing” the subliminal content as quickly as possible. Quantum Limitless as well, but that’s a future custom.

Finally, I also had a hypnosis session specifically designed to help me absorb the information as fast as possible and to integrate it into my subconscious processing as quickly and effortlessly as possible. To be fair, this was before the Q store launched, so I’d never heard of any of the above-mentioned modules at that point. I’ve also not ordered my custom yet as I’m still planning it out:

But I’ve already seen accelerated results from StarkQ compared to my listening before the session.

1 Like

Thank you!

I was just talking about Pragya in my journal–its the hidden gem of the modules

My ability to listen with continuing results, and minimal reconciliation is insane since adding that in with my custom.

4 Likes

IMO, the must have result enhancers Tier 1:

1. DEUS
  2. Omnidimensional
  3. Yggardsil

Tier 2:

1. Pragya
  2. Divine Will
  3. Merger of Worlds (especially if you’re a Neville student)
4 Likes

You spellled Yggdrasil almost like the hpv vaccine but I do like the module :joy:

1 Like

Even the correct spelling sounds something Thor used on his acne as a teenager :joy:

2 Likes

your thinking of Cleargdrasil

He definitely popped those pimples with the hammer

4 Likes

:rofl: OUCH!

The Dimensional Traveller: Best stacked with Astral Projection X, allows one to traverse between realities across time and space…and live in his desired reality for as long as he wants to…

Late Bloomers: A module that increases your chances of succeeding at your goals at a later age in life. Mark Zuckerberg, let’s see who gets the last laugh!

5 Likes

One for outcome independence

1 Like

One for flow and synchronicity.
It’s an interesting concept about meaningful coincidences.
I have a book about that.
You can google it.

• Professional improvement manifestation. This would manifest either a new job that was as close to perfect as possible for you at that point in time and give you a clear path to getting it, and/or manifest promotional or transfer opportunities within your current organization.
1 Like

This ^^^ x5! Also, to improve all parts of professional skills from skill in speaking in business meetings ( a professional silver-tongue to always know the right thing to say), to strategic thinking, leadership, eliciting positive and favorable responses from others (i.e. guard from jealousy/sabotage) and increase luck in endeavors in general.

I hope all this is in The Executive.

all this? That’s a big ask :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like