Q Module Pack #14: New Subliminal Experience

The previous rules still apply. if you want to add a specific module, do it. It will strengthen that specific scripting. So yes, you can add it.

5 Likes

Honestly, you’d have to test this yourself and tailor it to your goals and needs. Optimally I imagine it would be best to have NRE with romance related scripting, BUT…

I can see a couple situations where someone manifesting wealth through romantic manifestation as more than possible and extremely effective.

9 Likes

Makes me think of Apple vs Android lol.

One is simple to use but not customizable. The other is a bit more complex but you can search on how to get it working and customise it to your liking aka SubliminalClub.

The only difference is that, here you also have the choice of simplicity. Choose only one main store title and run it.

2 Likes

Yeah I was interested in the mechanics behind it and how it could be experimented with.

Heartsong + Rich + NRE = potential sugar momma lol

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire

You both brought up great points and I appreciate the response.

I do apologize for the way that I approached my point. I’m an extremely challenging person naturally and tampering that down is still a work in progress.

I was talking to @ouroboros about this but the feedback that I am providing doesn’t even impact me, I am just putting myself in the shoes of a new SubClub user (because I tell a lot of people about SubClub throughout discord communities and shit) and trying to view this company from their perspective and there is A LOT of confusions for the newcomer, especially if they’re not actively participating on the forum.

I want to see everyone succeed who uses SubClub.

5 Likes

Late bloomer module.

5 Likes

So, there is no New emotional/physical healing experience?

2 Likes

Not yet, and no guarantees on what’s coming

1 Like

Wondering what a New Status Experience would look like. Especially subs like Chosen or GLM.

2 Likes

Gotta wait for the surprise :slight_smile:

1 Like

This whole interaction reminds me of this song -

You ain’t gotta like it cuz the hood gon’ love it

2 Likes

Am hoping for that too. My guess is that we will get them after titles like Paragon Complete, Paragon Sleep, Rebirth, Regeneration, Sanguine: The Elixir, Dragon Reborn, etc are updated. Probably after release of Revelation of Body.

4 Likes

To be honest, I wasn’t going to jump into this topic as I don’t really care anymore about things happening in the forum as I rather live experiences and share the results with the people who want to hear it but I think it’s valuable what I’m about to share for both you and the others here.

Customs we’re NEVER meant to be for people starting out nor in some cases even for advanced users. Customs are to be honest meant for a lot of trial and error just like going from a MVP product to a successful product so in this case your right customs are complex to understand but that’s the whole point of them is to allow users to make a sub that’s extremely tailored to who they are and their being.

Think of it as a custom avatar in a video game. At first the avatar may or may not look horrible but as time goes one it will be the perfect representation of what you want it to be. Sure you can just make a default avatar but what if you want something that is unique to you? That’s where customs are similar to this, they we’re never meant to be a default avatar. It was always meant to be a extremely tailored avatar perfected to your needs.

For context, it took me 2 years and over 4k USD in spending to find the perfect custom for my own needs and complexities. To some, this may of been a waste of money or a bad idea. To me, it was a game of finding the perfect modules and core that suit my being to the very core of who I am and once I found that my whole life changed heck I wouldn’t even be flying first class, going on rides in ferraris or getting invited on a yacht on this trip right now if it wasn’t for building my perfect custom. I’ve done numerous mistakes throughout my time with making customs and many breakthroughs that I have used for months now to serve my goals.

I learnt as well that it’s even hard to give module advice to people because everyone is unique and has their own strengths and weakness that they need to work on so what may seem right in my perspective could be wrong for what the other person actually needs.

That’s the beauty in customs is having the power to make a sub that perfectly represents who you are and to tailored to your own unique features.

My only advice and this is for everyone is if you go threw the customs journey just don’t expect it to be a simple and easy path. It’s hard and complex process that may or may not make you quit doing customs all together but once you get that breakthrough that allows you to to create that perfect sub. I promise you your whole life changes if you take action with it as well.

18 Likes

so I am not sure what exactly NDE does ….the NDE module could potentially make my PP bigger and happier (better quality sex and manifest better quality sex partner )?

Beautifully said bro, I am in complete agreement with what you said.

You’re absolutely right, and I think I forgot that.

2 Likes

I think nde core probably works best with bdlm… nde is already in the newest version of bdlm… together double dose

O.k so the N*E core is something similar to Ascension Chamber that is a primer to the major cores? :thinking:

I’m still not getting what NDE does?
Does it enhance male size or just manifest scenarios to change our relationship with our eggplant?

What would happen with a Paragon, LOTS, NDE custom?

1 Like

Interesting back to the drawing board on my women custom again.

Disclaimer: any double-entendres are happy coincidences. It is really hard (DOH!) to avoid them.

It’s seeming to me that the New [ ] Experience cores and scripts are helping to lubricate flow factor. Some people naturally have stronger and more powerful flow factor. Some have it in particular areas, and others, the really gifted, seem to have it across the board.

It seems to me that the longer a person runs New Subliminal Experience titles, modules, etc., the more she will see her flow factor growing stronger. If it’s New Wealth Experience, the person will see greater flow factor in wealth related situations. If it’s New Learning Experience, then they’ll see it in situations related to learning or skills- and knowledge-acquisition.

By subconsciously aligning the listener to the directions of greatest manifestation, the New Subliminal Experience is essentially Teaching Flow to the person.

It’s Freaking Teaching Flow, man!

hahaha.

(had to just live in that for a second.)

But that’s what it’s doing.

So, BDLM makes the joint bigger.

NDE adds flow, ease, naturalness, and enjoyment to that process.

The same principle can probably be applied to all of the New Subliminal Experience scripts and cores.

Sheesh.

Thank you once again, guys.

19 Likes