Q Modules Requests

Negation

Instructs you to do the opposite of your other modules’ directions. Useful for rebellious types or those wanting the reverse of other modules.

1 Like

A module to rewire, heal and strengthen all bodily structures and systems, such as the neuroplasticity in brain so that we become the happiest and healthiest.

1 Like

A request for mini Cores such as Spartan lite, Wanted Lite (physical shifting for man), etc to give further customisation to our Customs without necessarily expanding upon the objectives.

2 Likes

Put this request on the roadmap… i think this is a wonderful idea… i would love emperor or stark lite… or like creativity unleashed

Taking certain frameworks of a major program independent from it’s overarching objectives—such as taking the physical shifting from Wanted and turning it into whole body physical shifting for man lite, and having the ability to steer it towards beauty, sexiness, etc

And this done to many of the scripts which have been greater for even more detailed customisation without having to necessary add the whole title it originated from and being stuck with it’s objectives.

Another example would be the wealth management innovation and business scripting from Stark.

I’d be so wonderful having that in a Chosen Custom.

@Floridianninja what road map?

PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

1 Like

A module similar to Divine Self-Image but instead focused on self-respect, value and worth leading to being admired more.

Solar Plexus instead of Heart Chakra.

1 Like

Virtues Embodied — a module to embody the 7 holy virtues.

ive found out that accessing the records is mainly just a combination of being in your heart space and being in theta brainwaves

1 Like

A module request for “Light Bearer”,

Similar in it’s function to Torch Bearer but different in scope. You will become the person spreading love, hope, positivity, kindness, and be an exemplar of virtue and good conduct while inspiring others to follow your lead. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I would put these requests on the roadmap

1 Like

Requesting an “Investor Finder” module

Ability to find, network with and convince investors to fund start up projects

1 Like

Real estate Module.

Module: Not breaking a sweat

A module designed to physically eliminate a stress response (e.g. sweating, gastric issues, nervous tension, tachycardia) when you are better suited to not break a sweat. I find it a very masculine trait to stay totally relaxed, no matter if you are Top Gun Fighter Pilot on a dangerous mission or just a college boy writing an important exam.

Category: Physical changes, Romance & Sex, Results Enhancement

Similarities: Sanguine deals with it a bit but more mentally and not physically; and the Stress Displacement module is more about bad patterns you fall into due to stress (like binge eating, drinking or smoking).

6 Likes

Module for building a bigger circle of friends / networking

2 Likes

So inner circle, but as a module?

5 Likes

I haven’t seen this mentioned yet and I just had an idea this morning.

I’d like to see a heart/brain coherence module.

The nervous system module might actually cover it in a way though. I saw a video on somebody talking about psychic abilities. There’ve definitely been cases where people with these abilities actually experienced them as draining because it was said that their nervous system wasn’t able to properly handle all that energy.

But then they said the way to train the nervous system for that and the way to do it so it’s not as hard on a person is to practice and be in heart/brain coherence. That that allows for the nervous system to be build up in the proper manner. Maybe love bomb already does this and if there is a module like this please let me know.

https://www.imagesco.com/articles/psi/developing-your-esp-psi-abilities.html

1 Like

I was going to request this but I was thinking Heartsong or Love Bomb would cover this

1 Like

Yea that’s what I’m thinking. And I feel like it’s good just to put it out there that there is definitely some demand if not an outright need for this. :smiley:

For some reason today I’ve been trying to find a good guided heart brain coherence meditation. So that’s an idea, booster/supercharger perhaps? Maybe. lol.

2 Likes

Target acquisition

This is a seduction module. It allows the user to become very aware of the people in any environment who would be the most open to their advances in the present moment through any and all means available to the senses.

2 Likes