PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

Please upvote on the roadmap:

GIGACHAD

Similar to WANTED but only pure physical shifting main store product with no seduction scripting.

Benefits:

1. Hair growth
  2. Facial morphing
  3. Hunter eyes
  4. Straight nose
  5. Proportional ears
  6. Straight, white teeth
  7. Sharp and wide jawline
  8. Thick neck
  9. Wide shoulders and back
  10. Large, muscular chest
  11. Six pack
  12. Small waist
  13. Fatburn
  14. Muscular hands and legs
  15. Male enhancement
  16. Testosterone booster
  17. Grow taller
  18. High energy and stamina
  19. Muscular and athletic body
  20. V taper torso
  21. Aesthetic and tight buttocks
21 Likes

That’s literally a few people’s customs ma man :sweat_smile::joy:

Heck even this one fits:

6 Likes

Yeah i love this idea bro, but i think we can come very close with the current modules they have, the muscular hands is interesting tho and sounds like you might like my “iron fists” idea

3 Likes

I’d definitively buy it.

I don’t have the patience nor the knowledge to make a perfect custom.

So this would really help.

4 Likes

CHOSEN: ASCENDED ALPHA

Please upvote and discuss what you want from it if you are interested in this product idea:

9 Likes
1 Like

Godlike Femininity — essentially opposite to and to balance Godlike Masculinity. A core program designed to delve deeper into your Feminine qualities, and to develop them.

I feel if you go too much either side it will cause harm to yourself, and or others. It would be nice too see program that can also develop, heal and discover our Feminine side and develop it in it’s most divine form, similar to Godlike Masculinity so to say.

Both of these relate to the opposites, the polarities of black and white, ying & yang — in terms of energy the Feminine would focus on the Heart and feelings, while the Masculine would focus on the intellect and lower mind (Solar Plexus).

5 Likes

You still need to post it on the roadmap site under module requests

1 Like

It’s supposed to be a Core.

Where can I find this roadmap?

@Amor You can make a suggestion there.

3 Likes

Someone mentioned the iron fist module.

Will that be released in the new module pack this weekend ?

We’ll have to see. It’s “under consideration” on the roadmap

2 Likes

Can you be impenetrable and penetrable at the same time?

@James, @Palpatine, @Vesper and anyone else who is interested in this product idea.

Please upvote and add your ideas to this submission in the roadmap:

11 Likes

Just up voted . I would love to run this forever

2 Likes

Please upvote

(credit to @Michel)

Module: Sacred Lamb

There are times where we are selected for unfair treatment by others due to being different in some way, with Sacred Lamb you will discover a deep reservoir of Divine self love, self reassurance, pride and strength that will carry you through this tough period of your life. Sacred Lamb will also develop strategies to protect yourself from negative energies aimed at you, whether that is emotional or spiritual shielding, or practical steps to take to leave scapegoating situations. It will also attract people on your side to lessen the impact of being unfairly isolated.

6 Likes

That’s correct.

Joker ZP

A major program turning you in the most enticing, funny, humorous stand-up comedian that brings laughter and fun wherever he goes…

4 Likes

thanks for not clown zp

1 Like

Wanted physical shifting modules

1 Like