Q Modules Experiences

I look forward to it.

Module: The Wonder

I am curious about your experiences with the module The Wonder. Can you share some of your experiences?

@AlexanderGraves I noticed that you have it in your custom, can you share more about it now that you have run it for a longer period?

1 Like

I didn’t run that custom for very long. I switched to healing quickly.

I reported on it in my thread The 4 Gods of the... ASCENSION - First one: HERMES - #98 by AlexSQ

1 Like

Any experiences with total nonchalance?

@StateOfBeing I can’t find anyone who shared something, can you? thnx

1 Like

I can’t find anything about Total Nonchalance

1 Like

Here you go:

To add to that, Total Nonchalance was actually one of the modules I noticed the strongest in my custom. Many people even directly commented how indifferent I became. For example, I was making up to 800$ a day with my trading bot when running that custom and I behaved like it was the most natural thing ever.

7 Likes

@Badboi @Sinusoid @GERMAN

Could you pls give me a review of Torchbearer? Does it work for anyone in your social circle (friends,family) or is it more work-related?

Hello! Which module(s) that is not a core can instil the mindset “I can do everything I set my mind to”? Unlimiter destroys and dissolves your limits, so I guess it removes blockages, however, I am looking for a module with a more direct action towards the “I can do everything” mindset.

Fenrir helped me a lot with that.

4 Likes

Thanks. I don’t know why that wasn’t showing up

I had Torchbearer in my teaching custom along with Transcendental Connection to add a leadership/relationship aspect to the custom. I like the effect.

I will say that Chosen has you well covered in that vein. I love Chosen as an all around relationship-leadership sub.

2 Likes

Yes I know. Could you pls give me your personal experience of this module? How did it manifest for you? And did it only influence your students or did you feel it having an effect on your friends or family?

I am not interested in Chosen.

It’s always been hard for me to pinpoint the impact of specific modules in large customs. I had Torchbearer paired up with a lot of other modules, so it’s hard to isolate specifics. I also had Love Bomb, Commander, TC, Lion IV, etc.

If pressed, I would say that I became a person people would come to for advice as a wise and trusted voice of reason.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Could someone pls share some success stories with The Way of ROI? @Billions @Ice

1 Like

Thanks @friday.
According to the description Fenrir makes you ruthless towards people that prevent you from reaching your goals.

help you in achieving your goals and furthering your ambitions in any area of life, through pure, calculated cold-bloodedness and indomitable, feral spirit

However, it seems to also help put ambitions first and work towards them blindly. Could you describe the mindset change you experienced?

It’s a good module. Caused me to think much more in the future about the consequences of my actions every day, and the likely payoff for what I was doing in the present moment.

Especially great when combined with Eye of the Storm as I was able to create and stick with high value habits that will pay off dividends in the long run.

3 Likes

@Yazooneh when running Fearsome have you noticed that people (stranger or friends) in general show more respect towards you?

1 Like

I had the way of ROI mixed in with productivity modules and carpe diem in a custom ultima.

But where I think way of ROI uniquely shined is I felt like I had less tasks to do. It was the module that helped me with prioritizing which tasks to do, while other productivity modules are more Executive work-all-day style productivity modules.

Sometimes I didnt feel like i was working all that hard, but I was just being effective. from the desceiption on the Q store, way of roi helps you “find the highest profit activities that take the lowest effort to complete.”

Good module I’d say.

5 Likes

Yes, very noticeably

3 Likes