Q Modules Experiences

So seems like Ares gets exceptionally stronger with Terminus build

1 Like

Yeah, well, maybe it has to do by the was Ares works, do you remember approximately what guideline is for listening to terminus custom? I am still thinking about going back to emperor for a lonely winter, just be that hardass guy. At the same time I wanted to add I am!

Anyone have experiences with “Negativity Shifter?” I have this in a planned custom yet I wonder about it because I’m not sure how it translates to practice.

Ares is in Q format for me too

guess it changes bullets to butterflies? I’ve got it in my most recent custom.

so far the effects of the whole subliminal are powerful. I think I’ve sensed Blue Skies and Regeneration at work, but for the rest they’re still ‘loading’.

I’ve only listened about 3 times so far. The craziest part is that this is the first time when I’ve gotten the effects immediately. Like 10 minutes into the loop I’m feeling the effects. And this is on Terminus2 build.

In contrast, for my other Terminus2 program (Mind’s Eye), it’s been 4 months and I’m still not sure exactly how it works.

Hey everyone, it’s been a bit more than a month since I started my custom. I decided to do a module analysis here. Feel free to ask for more details on specific ones.

I have Blue Skies in my custom, and reading this made me think of my experience yesterday (not spider related). Blue Skies was active in me, though I’d not linked it at all until reading your post @Azriel.

I work for a big company run by people pushed by nothing more than profit. And I was doing deliveries servicing their very customers. The message of “go faster” is pushed daily since only numbers matter to them. And images of the fast workers being cold to people by blowing them off seems highly encouraged by management.

Well, yesterday I had at least half a dozen 10-15 minute conversations with clients (all unplanned) and I really enjoyed it. Most are older and lonely, so me talking with them was refreshing for both sides.

Strangely enough, my motive had nothing to do with defiance or retaliation towards the company. My heart was focused on meeting some need of theirs to not feel alone, and I actually felt at ease in doing so.

One woman in a ritzy area shared she knew a true story of a woman who literally willed her whole estate to one postal worker–since he was the only one who ever talked to her! It’s not my motive, but it was surely memorable. Being kind to people does have rewards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Makes you realize the impact you can have on people without being aware of it

3 Likes

True @James. I have memories of being in a neighborhood and a worker with another company calling out to me. I remember thinking “Wow. Really?” since I’d not seen this guy in over a year.

People do remember us. It makes me mindful of my actions to others.

3 Likes

Blue Skies + other feel good modules in my custom got me out of a “rut” the very day I started listening to the custom again (after not listening for 1.5 weeks)

2 Likes

DEUS

I got a review for the module : Dragon Tongue.

Yo my timing is crazy, I can do jokes and deliver them with the perfect timing and everything. I am way funnier and I make a lot more jokes!

Love this module. It is currently not my main goal to become funnier and wittier. I’ve also debated with some people regarding the Covid situation, and I was able to convey my point easily and with the right tact!

8 Likes

Reviving this thread, it’s only continuing to be more relevant with more modules out in the wild.

Anyone have experiences with Fearsome? I’m looking for the perfect module that will allow me to take harmful intentions from others and reflect it RIGHT back at them.

Indeed, Fearsome will help you turn fear into your indomitable guardian – with this module, you will find those who wish to harm, to manipulate or take advantage of you, to be filled with bone-chilling dread at the thought of you. You will also find Fearsome to add a tinge of fearful respect to those who will not respect you in any other way. Use Fearsome wisely, and you will find a profound new tool becomes available to you.

1 Like

Who has used Direct Influencing Aura with success?

1 Like

Theres been a couple.it sounded good so threw it in my custom but havent noticed that much from it

3 Likes

Great compilation @Meng123

It’s not in my newest custom and I definitely miss it. Great module.

I would love to see some reviews of Fenrir and Fearsome. Anybody wanna share?

5 Likes

I would too, also Khronos Key

2 Likes

I know our boy @Yazooneh has spoken highly of Fearsome before

Fearsome is a very hard module to add
First off it’ll give you more social awareness as to who has you in their positive interest regardless of how nice they come off

Secondly it gives you low tolerance with those people

Eventually it manifests Into a very low energy put into those who you know aren’t good and the social pressure on its own schools them, as they’re usually nervous in a bad way around you

Lowers tolerance in general

9 Likes