Q Module Questions

I would love for it to be a module instead, mainly cause there are already 3 cores :eyes:

One thing that really comes to mind is…assuming you view your spending habit as a negative.

Eye of the Storm

Losing yourself in a negative habit (or several!) can feel like drifting into a storm. With Eye of the Storm, you will regain your control over your negative habits and become able to build positive habits with greater and greater ease. Whenever you feel yourself drifting, you will be able to safely end up in the Eye of the Storm and take back control over your life. You can also use Eye of the Storm whenever you want to build new positive habits.

You can consciously guide it to your desire and we all know your skills in manifestation/consciousness guidance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve thought about this, and it’s the module that’s currently sitting in my cart, however, the issue is a bit deeper.

You see, the reason I don’t care as much about money is due to the mindset I have, and basically it’s like I don’t care about money nor do I see much inner value in it, simply because I won’t carry my money to my grave.

So in a way, I’m detached, but this detachment I have often leads to careless spending for no other reason than: cause I can, and I don’t know if it’s healing I should be looking at, or a skill.

The other option I’m thinking of is to add back The Way of ROI, but that one’s effect on money control was a bit on and off.

4 Likes

Have you considered Virtue Series: Patience + Eye of the Storm + Way of ROI?

Something that addresses lack of inherent of value towards something…I don’t see any module related to that.

You don’t spend the money out of anxiety or feel edgy, it’s just due to perception. It’s not a compulsive habit needing something like stronger right?

You just spend almost out of boredom and ability. I’d say you need a purpose to focus your money on but you already stated you want to save for a trip for your parents. Discipline is the issue at this moment?

Trying to boil down the issue

You use Divine will already in your customs, maybe that could combine with the rest.

Have you run EOG at all?

You have goals, building a Mosque, buying a home ect right? But you view money in an ineffective way. This could change your perception and possibly fix the issue, helping you to achieve your goals?

Maybe look at the product page and see if it’s right?

4 Likes

It’s more like, there’s this inherent gratitude mindset that I’ve noticed I’m “overdoing”.

Like I’m grateful for everything I have and my life, and due to that, I spend whatever amount knowing “it will all be back”, and just continue living as I wish, but then, when I think about it, I’m not really keeping some liquid cash as emergency reserve, nor am I really investing in anything, and other than that, I’ve been spending money on whatever I feel like (sometimes I’d order food for 2 people, only finish the first meal, then don’t want the rest, so I end up giving it to any worker I’d come across), so in a way, it’s not a toxic thing or trait, but it’s what I would consider “too much of a good thing” aka too much gratitude and detachment from money.

So far, the way of ROI seems like it would fit perfectly, as I believe that I do actually have the desire to achieve the goals I talked about (the mosque, trip, marriage, etc.), but the issue that I need to tackle is my lack of awareness on what is it that I’m spending on, as well as how much I’m spending.

Also, EoG feels too much for me as it’s more oriented towards business and wealth, while as I don’t like to stress myself out with that stuff, especially at this point in life.

I bring this up today as I had this moment of realization that I’m not saving up anything, and while yes, enjoying the moments is nice, there is this feeling inside that makes me feel like I’m just wasting money for no reason, like I have no reason to spend, but I still do :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Do you Think Ever-present would help you with becoming more aware of what you’re doing? Combined with way of roi?

Meanwhile, Everpresent is a module that helps you become aware of yourself, your body, all your current actions and movements. It is similar in a way to the practice of Vipassana, as it helps you become mindful of everything you do in this present moment.

Taken from Fire’s post … List: Updated Descriptions of Similar Sounding Q Modules

4 Likes

Hmmmm
Could it be that this module in Euphoria is the reason I’m even thinking about all of this in the first place :thinking:?

That’s a nice post you brought up man, thank you.

3 Likes

Maybe “virtue series: Temperance”

3 Likes

Have you used Limit Destroyer, Rebirth for a three cycles ?

1 Like

Unfortunately no.

@Malkuth any advice on which module to choose for the issue I mentioned above?

1 Like

Those are good suggestions from @Geoff and also from @Alphamale. Even if you don’t use those particular modules, the suggestions seem to stimulate useful reflection.

I’m reflecting on it now.

I’m just going to ‘think out loud’.

As an alchemist, you, understandably, have a sophisticated relationship to consciousness and to how you direct consciousness. So you’re not framing this issue as a simple Good vs Bad situation. It’s more that you are doing some internal reorganizing and shifting how you relate to certain things.

So, it seems that what you want to do is to ‘turn up the levels’ on Grounded Engagement with Money.

You don’t feel oppressed or ‘sick’ in relation to money. In some ways, it’s the opposite. You’re accustomed to treating it very lightly. Allowing it to flow in and to flow out without bothering you. Almost as though it’s kind of boring or pedestrian. Like an artist or musician who focuses on making the meaningful, inspiring art and leaves the ‘boring details’ to be handled by the manager.

That’s more of the vibe that I’m getting.

So, in this light, one of the modules that comes to my mind for you is: Secrets of Akasha-Wealth.

Why?

You don’t want to worship wealth and money, or to place it at the center of your world because you have other focuses that are more compelling to you. At the same time, you don’t want to neglect it, and leave it chained behind the house in the backyard, like a dog who is only tolerated. So, it seems like you’re looking for ways to integrate it into your world, as one meaningful part of life–(not the most important part of life). Secrets of Akasha seems like a module that imbues wealth with meaning and integrates it into a grounded spiritual life.

Okay, that’s the first reaction. Let me think some more.

:thinking:

4 Likes

This is another excellent observation.

I’ve been suspecting this a lot. I’ve even mentioned a related notion in the past.
Like here for example:

So, yes, I agree that the fact that this issue is even showing up in your awareness and the fact that the issue is currently feeling somewhat more compelling to you is a sign that your subconscious mind is already working to bring you into a new relationship to saving, money, and Wealth.

4 Likes

You know what’s fascinating?

I put this module in my cart on a whim because it seemed like the strategies that it could provide could potentially influence me to use my money better, like it’s not the “how much” I spend that’s bothering me, but it’s more the “what” I spend on that bothers me, so if SoA ends up influencing me in a way to make me use my money in a much better way, then that’s perfect.

And maybe that’s why I’ve been getting the itch to deal with it and went as far as actually asking for help, rather than just keep on experimenting by building more customs (I’m already at 27 :sweat_smile:).

4 Likes

What effect might Omnidimensional have on the amount of recon?

1 Like

What is a module that helps you keep
Things to yourself. Not sharing your plans, secrets, other people’s secrets, etc.

Eventide will help you to keep your secrets and plans to yourself.

Moreover, Ebon Maneuver will help you to extract information about others’ plans, especially the ones’ who are trying to harm you.

4 Likes

Eventide is the best for that. I’ve tried it, I know what I’m saying.

3 Likes

Anyone with experience with Ultimate Music Producer ? Does it skew the custom feel or is it more like a on/off thing activating only when you produce music?

Any?

Ay reviews?