Q Module Questions

1-3 cores in a custom is not THAT bad(for me), pcc is light.
2-customs tend to have synergistic effect.
3-what does a Shahinshah have? POWER, and what is PCC about?

1 Like

I planned my next 2 customs with 4 cores each

1 Like

yeah, you are right.
this is my first custom, so I don’t want to bury more than recommended for the first time. I guess, I will stack PCC as a major title with the custom, and when I’ll feel I need some modernization, I will add PCC core into a new custom.
manan baroi maslihat.

1 Like

“Doubts and thoughts of inferiority about ourselves, our minds and our bodies can often be all-consuming. Utilize Divine Self-Image to start realizing the profound gift that your existence, your mind and your body is – and to start truly loving them. Divine Self-Image will dissipate your negative thoughts about yourself while motivating you to improve and become better.”

Anybody used Divine Self-Image in a Fitness custom since it’s more on the emotional healing side? Will it help with body shaming?

Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

Will do RV thx✌️

1 Like

Any reviews for “Alexander’s Play”?

2 Likes

Anyone have experienced with “Leader of Men” and it’s objective to heal your masculinity?

What module makes you the prize in WANTED?

Wanted Core

Would Depths of Love help with generally Loving more deeply in a romantic sense or is this module more Spiritual based?

1 Like

Has anyone exprience with this one yet?
Moment Immortalized

Have your photos of yourself been looking better and better?

1 Like

Any module that would help with posture (avoiding slouching) and improving body language?

Alpha Body Language
Lion IV
Power Unleashed

@RVconsultant the description of Extreme Exercise Motivator is gone.

Thank you for mentioning this. Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

Does SPS: Organs also affect the skin?

@SaintSovereign, @Fire does SPS:Nervous System regulate, balance and optimise the production and activity of neurotransmitters in the brain similar to how Endocrine system does that for hormones in the glands?

Answer: “ Hello,

Thanks for this info *****. We appreciate it, I’ll be sure to notify our staff. Thanks again for reaching out to us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions or information.

Sincerely,

SubClub”

@RVconsultant took awhile, but I suspect the description will get fixed soon.

1 Like

Thank you doing this!

1 Like