Q Module Questions

If we have Aura in one of the customs and Mosaic as well, then do we have to add Aura to the 2nd custom as well to get the full effect of aura or will one cover both/all?

Just a shot in the dark but

I believe Jupiter has you see more and more how you consciously manifest your reality, and improves your ability to do so

Tyrant adds firepower and conviction, so to speak, to what reality your manifesting through subs and sub programming.

It’s like Jupiter is ‘you know have the power to create what you envision consciously, choose wisely’

and Tyrant is 'where ever this is going, it’s going 10,000%

Jupiter is the Reality stone
Tyrant is the Power stone

6 Likes

I love this analogy! This is making me consider doing different manifestation boosters in different customs so that I develop manifestation overall

@Azriel it would be amazing if we (as a community) simply analyzed and compared all the different manifestation modules and came to a collective understanding of how each one improves us in different ways!

I find that there’s so many different modules for the same topic, and it’s just impossible to put them all in one sub while still doing another topic—by coming to this understanding it would make for optimizing titles to include the modules most appropriate to the goals of the sub as well as the user style :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha
I’m glad someone resonated.

I totally agree,
that is part of the intention of Q module experience thread.
I will update and share more about what I think each module in my custom is doing there soon.

It can always be a bit of a ‘Sophie’s choice’ when it comes to cutting which modules (dark humour sorry :upside_down_face::blush:) and the more info and specificity we have the better.

I still wanna know what trailblazer does its just so…

1 Like

" ASCENSION also contains scripting to help you discover your personal mission and ultimate goals in life, then guide you toward absolute success in achieving your dreams. This program will transform you into an unstoppable force of nature in regards to fulfilling your personal goals."

The former paragraph is probably the preliminary reasons why I chose to go with Ascension, but eventually I’d want to transition into Stark once again. Now when contemplating that concept, the following question arises – ‘Does Stark contain similar scripting to that?’. It certainly might be, but as I’ve had experience with both programs, Ascension certainly gave me that additional push to have me proceed my goals with unrelenting motivation, exactly like it is depicted in it’s description.

So with that said, there is certainly a possibility for a similar script to be hidden somewhere in Stark but then I might not have had enough exposure for it to become fully activated, hence why I’m asking the question.

I’m also wondering when Ascension & Mogul was blended together, whether ‘unstoppable force of nature in regards to fulfilling your personal goals’, was transitioned into a unstoppable force of nature in regards to fulfilling business related goals? I’ve tried Ascension & Ascended Mogul and with the latter I was very much more focused on business, money, wealth which is totally fine but I also love to work on my private/personal goals. So, is the personal goals scripting still present in Ascended Mogul?

It is probably something only @SaintSovereign or @Fire can answer at this point, though.

1 Like

This has already been answered by Saint himself right here.

Thank you.

How about the second part of my question?

From my experience Ascension has been far more of an unstoppable force compared to Stark, which did make me very productive but not so disciplined.

And then the Ascended Mogul question is also unanswered.

I’m not a creator of these subs, of course, so I can’t know which scripting is in which subliminal.

I believe there’s much more to the subs than what their descriptions say…

The purpose/passion scripting is probably in most subs from SubClub.
The reason you’re seeing better results regarging this particular scripting, is because it’s much less dense script than StarkQ script. This is something that has been discussed here many times, I believe.

As for the second question. I don’t know. AM or Ascension have never been my focus.

On the other hand, Saint has talked many times about how you can consciously guide the subliminals, based on your own needs. This is also something to consider…

4 Likes

I agree on all of those but I’m looking for specific answers, thanks though!

I think this comes down to the shorter scripting and more rapid effect of Ascension vs. Ascended Mogul or Stark.

“You will face many manifestations that will test you and help you evolve who you are — but with enough belief, perseverance and an unrelenting action-taking attitude, StarkQ will help naturally uncover your true self and your charisma, genius, and your very own unique gift to the world that keeps on giving and evolving.”

I imagine this could take 6-12 months minimum at least to come online fully

Emperor is enormous and while I keep thinking I’m feeling the full script or impact of it, I look back a few weeks later and see I wasn’t even close.

Also I started to experience rapid clarity around my mission and purpose from running Ascension for a week, clear than on Emperor in the last 3 months. I was also much more motivated towards personal goals than work goals. I believe the Mogul scripting in Emperor/ Ascended Mogul may take priority over the personal aspects. Since putting work before personal is somewhat the definition of a mogul

4 Likes

Which module would be the best for staying organized and efficient on all my tasks? Would help tremendously with my job

Context: I have to juggle and stay on top of all of my clients and potential clients, which at any given moment could easily be 30+ people

1 Like

For focusing & managing tasks:

Limitless Core
Productivity Unleashed
Carpe Diem Ascended
EGO ADSUM
Submodel Alpha
Ascended Mogul Q Core
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Emperor: House of Medici Q Core

I’d also consider these for a “focus stack”:

Lion IV
Joie de Vivre
Informaticon
1 Like

Question, can I just buy certain modules and add it to my stack and/or my custom?

Yeah, but you need to rebuild your custom!

Oh I didn’t know that you can do that, cool that helps because there definitely
Modules i would like to swap out.

Yeah, the modules you have purchased are added your modules library and when you build your new sub, you can purchase new modules that you haven’t already purchased, mix them with the ones you alyeady have and like + Rebuild :wink:

But rebuilding your custom will basically be like buying a new custom you just don’t have to purchase all the modules maybe some depending if you “own” them or not.

Hello,

Couple questions regarding modules. If we get 2 customs, they stack, correct? I realize effect of a certain module will be increase through stacking, but here I am just wondering about how to make the effect apply to both…

eg, Mosaic:
do we need it in each custom in order to have seamless stacking, or one having it is enough?

how about Aura?
does having it in one, create the aura of that sub only or also for what is stacked with it? Does adding Mosaic into the mix change this?

I would appreciate some help on this. Could you give us your insight on this @Fire and/or @SaintSovereign?

I asked the same question about Mosaic a while back! :slight_smile:

If you have the same modules in each, they will work a bit better, but as long as they are in the stack somewhere they will work for all. ie you only need Mosaic in one stack, for it to help integrate all of them.

I would assume Aura works the same way.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response. I didn’t see that response. Will look it up.

Would be awesome to Get a confirmation regarding AURA also just in case but till then I’l assume this to be the case.

thank you =)

1 Like