Q Module Questions

That is very helpful, thank you!

Have you ever used Void of Creation? It sounds like a good complementary module for SAM//VANA.

Yea I have a full manifestation custom called Sacred Creator, It’s just manifetation basically

1 Like

It is absolutely nuts how powerful it is. If I spend money I get more back, I have like 0 worries as the universe just seem to take care of me

2 Likes

That’s one sexy custom!

1 Like

what’s your experience with it?

It’s incredible it seem to enhance all other subs, And life overall,

I do believe this works incredibly well because I am advanced spiritually though.

Also if this was not qtks I have a sense it would cause massive recon. But now I even listened 3 loops yea I had some weird expereinces but it’s like it’s opening up to a higher perception of life.

Here’s my journal if you want to read my word dumps.

2 Likes

alright, the goal is save $800.

1 Like

Haha I could be wrong though,

1 Like

I never ran enchanting smile as my smile is very good already but from my experience as a person who already has this feature, I’d say it’s worth it. Many times if I just smile slightly, people get so much joy and tell me that my smile is wonderful. It makes their day better and it makes them like you instantly. It’s very powerful tool of charms if you have it. Requires zero effort and leaves great first impression no matter what you say. People will remember you and next time smile first. Id imagine enchanting smile gives you these results.

5 Likes

that’s very interesting! I was told and still am seeing many people on this forum say that Spartan gives you more push and results that Emperor Fitness. Did anyone ever make a thread to compare the two from experience? I plan on getting one of the two soon but i ur reply left me split with all due honesty.

1 Like

show it to me :slight_smile:

alr

IMG_4523

6 Likes

I get it now why you were asking about healing eyes, they are quite dark for my taste.

2 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign

What exactly does the Homeostasis module do for a custom? It sounds like a modern reiteration of The Naturalizer which you’ve said in the past is not really that useful since ZP unless one is a hard gainer.

In what situations does the use of Homeostasis shine? Would using it in a dense custom be beneficial vs a light custom. I could use more details about this if you have time :pray:

he never said this.

I said since ZP came out relating to Saints post, keep what I said in context.

Anyways, my question to Saint is more about the Homeostasis module, not semantics :slight_smile:

oh… just recently I have asked Fire about this module and he said it was not useless in any context. that’s why I thought Saint didn’t say it…

1 Like

What did you get as a response? Do you think homeostasis is like the Naturalizer in a way?

It seems like since ZP came out, it’s impact is less compared to the previous tech iterations. Kind of curious about both these modules and their effects.

1 Like

I plan to create a fitness action taking custom with Emp/Spartan/Lots
And am looking out for a having more energy in general module.

Fusion optimized and energy developement comes to mind, are there others and s.o. got experience with them?

Which one would you choose for more energy?