Q Module Pack #9: ANCIENT LEGENDS

Bruh I’ve seen weird things with woman it’s crazy.

With Primal Seduction women do comment on my perfume and that I smell good, perfume wise. With Khan it was more like a pheromone thing.

I also get repelled or feel attracted to a women in the way she smells.

Animals have this too.

Oh I get it, intellectually at least, I just mean it was weird to me when this girl wanted me to lift up my arms so she could sniff my pits. lol.

Mine she was crazy in bed and started smelling me like a dog she lifted my armpits without asking and said I smelled good lmao I was like this is an animal

Mine was crazy too, but just in general. :rofl:

Anyway, back on topic. :wink:

Will you use the Pheromone Module? I find this one so interesting, if it works well, I’m sure it will have an incredible effect on people — attraction wise, and for status, feeling better, etc

Void of Creation is tough to describe. It has more in common with Yggdrasil indeed, but it’s very much it’s own module. Rather than go through different outcomes or finding the most opportune “current”, you’re basically given the keys and said “here, go ahead”. So very much an advanced module and of great benefit to those who have greater abilities and control, since it magnifies your ability to create and the process of creation itself.

Earthshaker: Authority is brand new, but The Commander has status and authority scripting.

The difference is scope. While both are no healing, Vortexdive Crucible is quite broad in it’s application.

For example, one who is into spiritual practices could easily add Vortexdive Crucible and then use the negative energies directly. The application of those? That’s up to the user - but it is very much a broad tool that can be used for many, many purposes. Creativity is the only limit.

Achilles is extremely focused on two things - productivity and power. It’s for those who need an additional kick in the rear to get going. We actually wanted to create something that even the individuals who never, ever take action (and hence “feel nothing”) could use - but in the process we realized it very much would require more experience to use because ultimately, your free will is always #1, so if you truly don’t want to take action and you are fighting with all your might not to, that’s what you’re going to end up doing - but with Achilles you’ll feel worse about not doing it.

Hence why it’s a more advanced module. Any time you procrastinate it’s like a jolt of “why am I wasting my time like this?!”, a rush of power and a sense of “I can do this”. But you need the experience and sensitivity to notice it and use it. Finally, the sense of power it creates is excellent, so it can be used in any alpha/status custom if you can handle your own negative emotions.

Yes. Many modules have much wider application than one might suspect. You could even be working in a communal garden far away from your home and you’d see your gardening space improving.

It will help you with your research if you want to purchase a pheromone, in order to find the one that best fits you. However, the main focus is on your own production so that you never need to buy any and it will always be “special made” just for you.

Brand new.

The difference is in the way of doing it. Steadfast also takes into account those around you, makes you a leader, etc.

Last Stand focuses completely on you. It turns you into a calculating mastermind who is set on one thing - winning. It also has a wider application in that it can be used in more “abstract” ways than just self-defense.

24 Likes

This one sounds just lovely. :heart_eyes: I guess I need to reshape my ideal custom now.

1 Like

I know right imagine pairing it with Fenrir :astonished:

1 Like

@Fire Can Last Stand be used a sporting context with benefit, like a fight for example?

1 Like

Nope, I have little to no interest in that at the moment… the only one from the new pack that truly interests me (right now at least) is Heracles, but that’s just because I’m very focused on transforming my health right now.

2 Likes

@Fire can you elaborate on the differences between Victory’s Call and Achilles?

Victory’s Call seems to be a more gentle inner transformation to stop procrastination and avoidant tendencies, while Achilles appear to provide a proverbial “kick in the rear” when you are procrastinating.

Am I missing anything about these two?

By abstract you mean that if you are a leader of an army and you can use this module to give command for the”last stand”? Not necessarily last standing yourself “physically” but commanding your followers to do it? Maybe even doing it with them, but I assume you catch my question.
Thank you

What is someone does not have those kind of negative emotions?
Like literally Stalin’s insecurities and negative feelings of powerlessness made him this big.
But what if someone is raised in a VERY friendly world?

Everyone gets negative emotions sometimes

1 Like

Let me rephrase my question
The more the subconscious negative emotions, the more the results of the module, right?

So basically “here’s how to create your desire outcome, now do it”?

Can we consciously guide this in specific ways? Visualization or smth?

1 Like

Isn’t this more similar to Jupiter? How do they differ?

1 Like

@Fire does Lineage also help you to take the lessons and experience with your parents to in turn develop the needed qualities to become a better parent yourself?

Aphrodite is quite serendipitous. I was going to request exactly that module. The name is great. There’s a few modules in this release that will be making it into my next custom :pray:t3: thanks, Bois

4 Likes
  1. Emperor
  2. True sell.
  3. Financial success shifter
  4. Instant business tactician
  5. Positive being attractor wealth
  6. Secrets of Akash
  7. Sultan
  8. DEUS
  9. Unrelenting wealth motivation
  10. Wealth limit destroyer
  11. Entranced