Q Module Pack #9: ANCIENT LEGENDS

Would Purity Without module work in an office setting also? Since it mentions “Living Space” being the primary focus.

Will One Scent motivate you to purchase a pheromone or naturally adjust your pheromone excretion to one that is most attractive?

3 Likes

No it makes your body create natural pheromones.

4 Likes

Whooo that’s so cool

1 Like

That is even better than the invention of donuts.

2 Likes

Once I was in bed with a girl (on Khan) and she started smelling my armpits (very weird) and she told me that I smell very good even my sweat lol…

That she is drawn to my smell.

I suspect it had some form of pheromone production, or that the natural pheromones where adjusted to fit with the Khan archetype.

2 Likes

Is a similar version of Void of Creation part of the ZP Primer or is this brand-new exclusive scripting?

1 Like

@Alphamale Hero is basically a spartan hybrid geared for the warrior alpha male one who will use physical and mental strenght to overcome challenges i believe it will have the last standing module.

I believe you are best suited for the warrior/fighter alpha male so hero may well be your best bet.

2 Likes

Yes I saw saint’s post about the matter.
It also contains parts of survival instinct +much more :wink:

1 Like

I like the sound of this title imagine stacking this with emperor or ascension.

2 Likes

Hey Doctor please provide reviews on each of the new modules in two weeks.

Thanks

Let’s see what it is

Last stand seems very familiar to steadfast

3 Likes

Purity Without + Organizations Perfected for someone in the Feng Shui business.

1 Like

When I hear Last Stand

Amazing work as always @SaintSovereign and @Fire

Virtue Series: Patience is something we can all benefit from - especially to avoid shiny object syndrome and stay consistent with our stacks :joy:

Combined with Victory’s Call will be an incredible combo allowing you to be patient in the pursuit of your dreams without procrastination through avoidance. Add in Achilles for an extra kick in the rear :wink:

I see some really potent applications for many of these.

3 Likes

Can we have some more details on how Void of Creation is different from Current Invoker? And why it is an advanced module? (What does it mean an advance module)

2 of my ex gfs were absolutely obsessed with the way I smelled; I figured it was one of the products I was wearing (deodorant or cologne etc) but nope, apparently me.

Makes sense in retrospect I suppose, and not that different in concept than me enjoying smelling a girl’s hair when we’re physically close, but it just feels different, when I’m all “mmm, you smell like sexy coconuts…” and she’s all “lift up your arms, I want to smell you!”

TBH I thought it was weird af. :rofl:

2 Likes

Bruh I’ve seen weird things with woman it’s crazy.

With Primal Seduction women do comment on my perfume and that I smell good, perfume wise. With Khan it was more like a pheromone thing.

I also get repelled or feel attracted to a women in the way she smells.

Animals have this too.

Oh I get it, intellectually at least, I just mean it was weird to me when this girl wanted me to lift up my arms so she could sniff my pits. lol.