Q Module Pack #9: ANCIENT LEGENDS

are you talking about the fact that I ordered a custom with it or the fact that I already saw it? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I knew you had seen it and you said you would build another custom so I believed you would do that and you would regale yourself with that little kitten. :blush:

BTW, I just cannot wait till new titles based on those kittens get released. I’m not a fan of customs and I’m mainly interested in the name-embedding and the higher power levels they offer.

2 Likes

i wish Helen of Troy had a male counterpart :frowning_face:
other than that, you are right haha, a custom is on the way with 7 of those modules :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s kinda weird seeing Heracles (the one im excited the most about) as today I was thinking about doing some powerlifting routines and building up my strength till mid october, but wasn’t so sure about the decision, and then boom, 5 mins later, I got a message from @Ingress saying “new modules out”, and I see Heracles mention powerlifitng in the description :rofl:

some divine synchro soup :eyes:

also seeing some of these modules, I feel like @SaintSovereign and @Fire MIGHT be developing a demi-god/mythology inspired title, with physical shifting :eyes: and if true, I think people would love that a lot, as there has been quite a bit of demand for a physical shifting sub without the “mystery” of WANTED (even though Spartan already kinda meets the criteria ahahha)

7 Likes

It may be a harbinger of the project HERO. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

you really gonna compare a mere HERO to a DEMI-GOD? :wink:

1 Like

All the greatest heroes were demi-gods like Achilles, Heracles, and so on. :blush:

1 Like

Bro. You are already Heracles. But yeah this module is right up your alley.

Go forth and make a custom with it. 12 labors await thee.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I bet that’s not what he’s looking for but rather the glory of the gods but on the other hand, first we need to do the hard work and then bask in the glory it brings. :blush:

2 Likes

here is the difference:

a hero protects and leads (like Chosen), a demi-god doesn’t really care unless it was their main duty/what they’re known for.

you flatter me :pray:
thank you!!

your order is currently processing hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

more like “12 workouts” hahah

And with the new Heracles module, it seemed as if Invictus has set off on a path to complete the “12 workouts from hell”
will he succeed? find out in he next episode of Dragon Ball Z

You really think I’m that much of a glory seeker :face_with_monocle:?

2 Likes

Was hopeing too see modules on hormone optimization. I guess Fire is still working on cracking the code for this to work.

3 Likes

The modules that resonate with me the most are
Achilles
Earthshaker: Authority
Heracles
One Scent
Virtue Series: Patience
Void of Creation

2 Likes

I admit i do like the earth shaker authority

2 Likes

I like how @Fire just drops the modules without any introduction or story arc :smiley:

I guess when your product is THAT good you dont have :wink:

I TRULY like how deep these modules go healing-wise. Lineage is something I need for sure. Righteous Ire is LEGIT.

Helen of Troy a must-have for women, isn’t it?

Moment Immortilaized is MY modules, for sure, haha. Doesnt fit in a healing custom, but my fame custom for sure.

Victory’s call also seems like a must-have for most of us? We all have this times, dont we?

Patience modules for this alone: Finally, Virtue Series: Patience is an excellent module to help you understand the true time-frame of your goals.

Bruv.

I can think of 2 customs for me with at least 5-6 new modules:

• DEEP trauma healing childhood
  • Youtube/TikTok success custom

Lovely.

Void of Creation seems like an advanced Yggdrasil for the Alchemists on this forum? Is that right @Fire or @SaintSovereign ? When you can handle it, it’s even stronger in manifestation?

3 Likes

put Helen of Troy + Seductress + Sexiness unbound here

instant fame :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you @Fire, you made my month honestly
Does The commander include parts of the Earth-shaker:authority?
And am I right if I assume that project hero contains the “last stand” module?

1 Like

Then you don’t need any titles to be that type that doesn’t care or just go with the “hero” titles and choose to don’t care. :blush:

1 Like

Commander includes earth shaker authority. As it is used to project an air of authority.

I believe they have exported specific configurations from commander then rebuilt this into a module.

2 Likes

@Floridianninja see brother i was right its here.

:slight_smile:

[removed references to fruit]

Module packs releases are always great but this time the new modules are truly incredible. Almost can’t control my excitement, can’t wait to try them out! :smile:

1 Like

@Fire could you please elaborate the differences between Vortexdive Crucible and Achilles? How does Vortexdive differ besides being less focused on productivity specifically?

1 Like