Q Module Pack #5 - Available Now!

Looking at all these Custom posts, I wonder if I missed a formal announcement that there is NOT going to be a regular HERO-Q/U product! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

What do you know sir?!?!

Wowā€¦ this is a custom thatā€™s going to happen for sure. I messed up my foot last year and itā€™s prevented me from fully being able to run. Iā€™m thinking:

Paragon Ultima Core
APS: Leg
SPS: Skeletal System
SPS: Fat Burn (just a lil extra module to help :wink: )

Itā€™s pretty specialized, anyone think I should add or remove anything? I feel like Iā€™m horrible at coming up with custom subs and havenā€™t really dived deep into them.

1 Like

Probably nervous system imo

1 Like

These are ā€œjustā€ new modules, Iā€™m sure Hero weā€™ve all been waiting for, is coming :sunglasses:

1 Like

Think about.

1 Like

He said systems though, I only have three systems

Skeletal system
Reproductive
Muscular

1 Like

Are the old physical shifting modules in the q-store now getting updated to the technology of these new modules?

1 Like

is that 3/4 systems and 3/4 areas respectively so 6-8 modules in total or 3/4 systems and areas in total?

I believe the later was @Fireā€™s personal recommendation. Is that accurate?

1 Like

If I remember correctly the modules themselves arenā€™t going to get updated until Q+.

1 Like

Did you test how these Hero modules work both in an Ultima or a Q sub? What were the differences? In which format did they work better?

2 Likes

Paging @Fire

Looks like youā€™re planning a full body program. Iā€™m guessing youā€™re wanting to focus on the muscles?

As for Ultimas over riding. Iā€™ve never found Ultimas to override anything.

True,i usually find the custom/major overrides the ultima more often than the other way around :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Meng123 this i feel might be a major problem. I know Saint did say that a custom major takes priority over every other programme. It would over power the ulimas.

The only solution i fear is do not run customs and ultimas on the sane day.

Systems if I had to guess are huge compared to areas, so If you have every system in there and all the areas your results are slowed down a lot

Even when you have the time to run the program itā€™s probably still wiser to see faster results in the areas you really wanna improve

Unless you just get all the systems and areas in one custom and just ride on that custom indefinitely

Personally I have 3 systems, organ general, arms legs hair torso and head facial shifting ME height and I plan to run this custom until the end of time, despite that I wouldnā€™t take more than 3 systems because then I wouldnā€™t see concentrated results fast enough to keep me happy

1 Like

Hmm,found the easiest way to overcome that is run ultimas first then custom.Or preferably run ultima in the morning and custom in afternoon/night to give the ultima a head start for processing.The ultima still executes even if run after custom but usually not till the next day for me.ultima first seems to work better for me,still executes same day just a bit delayed.

2 Likes

About the 3 systems, 3 areas question:

I think that this is one of those situations where weā€™re trying to dissect water. Like when we ask questions such as: ā€˜is this program 2.9 times stronger than the previous program?ā€™ and that kind of thing.

The mind is an ocean. We canā€™t bento box it up. And even if you manage it for a while, it wonā€™t last.

Fire said he personally wouldnā€™t go over 3-4 areas/systems at a time.

Heā€™s saying he would probably restrict his focus to a narrow and specific range of issues at any one time, so that the mind can concentrate more effectively on executing the subliminals and not be too spread out and diffuse.

Blowing out candles is easy when the lips are pursed like this:

Blowing out a candle is very difficult when the lips are like this:

But I also think that as with every single subliminal, what is focused for one person, may not be for another person.

For example: I think that, in his prime, Michael Phelpsā€™ (the superhuman Olympic Swimmer) Physical Shifting custom would probably look very different from mine. He could probably put all of the modules into one custom and still be fine, because all of those body systems are being intensely engaged and trained 6-7 days a week.

For me? Not so much.

5 Likes

That second picture is sure to give me nightmares but the lesson was well worth it

1 Like