Q Module Pack #5 - Available Now!

For a specific blood related issue I have

1 Like

Yes. Or Mogul/RICH/Ecstasy of Gold should be the first main title/stack to run :smile:

2 Likes

Im surprised at how unexpected and good this Module Pack is.
I would love to build a Paragon custom with these modules:

Eyes
Hair
Cardiovascular System
Endocrine System
Fat burn
Immune System
Nervous System
Lymphatic System
Renal System
Respiratory System

Maybe in a couple of months when Im finished with the Dragon.
Also I miss a Liver module

3 Likes

As a healer, I thought you would appreciate this module pack. :smiley:

Yes! Thatā€™s like Breathwork Purification: Ascendancy. Cleansing Fire.

This is one of those module packs, man. I think people will appreciate it more after theyā€™re actually running it. The silent, loyal body. Doing so much for us all of the time. We donā€™t even realize how much itā€™s doing for us.

Yes. There is not yet a Liver module. But in the meantime, the Organs module combined with Conscious Intention would do the trick.

2 Likes

I really do!!

he needs lots of love and surely this module acomplish that.

Lolā€¦ I overlooked that module, I think Im putting it into the custom.

1 Like

Hello @Malkuth
Would you advice a ultima or Q for following healing modules

Eyes
Ears
Hair
Nervous
Endocrine
Organs
Paragon

Though I have been running paragon since launch , but may be it can enhance healing effects .

Also if it was Q , what other healing modules you will suggest and in what strength, my last custom is in terminus .

Thanks

@Fire @RVconsultant @Malkuth @subliminalguy

Would like to hear your opinions would i see physical changes if these were compiled into an ultima custom

APS: Torso
APS: Legs
APS: Head
APS: Arms

Secondly would it override my major stark terminus custom ?

@Fire has been pretty clear. Use actions and conscious intention/focus to guide the expression of the Physical Shifting modules.

Those modules look great @TheBoxingScientist. I assume youā€™re going for healthy, full-body strength development and physical attractiveness? Iā€™ll go out on a limb (haha. pun intended) and say itā€™ll work great. Why not give yourself a few days to think about it and see what else comes to you?

Think you can maintain action in both areas? If so, you should be fine. You can always adjust loop repetitions and frequencies to accommodate your tolerance level.

1 Like

Weā€™re at the same level of noobiness at the moment. Think youā€™re looking for @Fire.

My plan is to run Paragon for a couple of months, gradually ramping up from booster listening profile to major program listening profile. Then when itā€™s zooming along at a good clip, Iā€™ll create a custom with some of these new modules added on top of Paragon.

See you on the other side! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The new modules mixed with something like spartan serum x and emperor fitness would make a killer combo too plus maybe ascelpius, and either apollon or PS sexiness. Another good one would be the skeletal and muscular system with EF height inducer

3 Likes

@Malkuth exactly and when the gyms reopen in 2 weeks will be back to working out again. I think your right i will give it a few days to think about.

1 Like

Watch out dude limit it to 3-4 systems

1 Like

Iā€™m making a super custom just filled with physical shifting modules

Iā€™ve been on the physical shifting train of sc for 11 months and itā€™s the greatest thing ever

2 Likes

@Yazooneh fantastic what are you planning to include ?

Can you please share alittle bit about what you achieved from the physical shifting technology.

Thanks for your concern, but thats a list of the modules I likeā€¦ I always take at least a month to plan my custom, that planning includes talking with people who have used the modules succesfully and specially with Saint and Fire for recommendations. The final product is always pretty different from the first draft and its pretty well crafted.

On the other hand Fire said that he personally wouldnt go over 3 or 4 systems, however he left the door open to experimentation with proper understanding of wider/narrower results dichotomy. Lets not confuse that with a limit in the amount of systems one can put in a custom.

2 Likes

Just saying bro.

Itā€™ll take an insane amount of time if thereā€™s too many systems in there

1. Emperor fitness
  2. Spartan
  3. Height
  4. ME
  5. Reproductive system
  6. Physicality shifter sexiness
  7. Epigenetics
  8. Serum x
  9. Yggdrasil
  10. Torso
  11. Legs
  12. Hair
  13. Head
  14. Arms
  15. Muscular system
  16. Fat burner
  17. Deep sleep
  18. Organs
  19. Skeletal system
  20. Deus

Dunno why dude but I didnā€™t put Asclepius in there because I feel itā€™s overkill, Iā€™m healing where I need healing

Deus is in there cuz it specifically says that it pushes to the limit your ability to get results and ā€œhormonal system tooā€

Reproductive system cuz I wanna see how itā€™s like going back in time in regards to that, and also because it seems like s huge deal

2 Likes

I know bro.

Then its a good thing that Im not in a hurry :smile:
An insane amount of time for one person can be very little time for another personā€¦ the things is my body will take the time it needs to take, regardless of the time frame of another individual.

2 Likes

Best shape Iā€™ve ever been in really, itā€™s extremely hard to ever journal bodily changes but everything you read in the emperor fitness page is true, improves muscle insertions and aesthetics.

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if the reproductive module is just focused on fertility and functionality.