Q Module Pack #5 - Available Now!

@SaintSovereign
Is hero a Single program or was it it just the modules?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Are PS shifting modules only suitable to use with certain major modules? Or can I use the eyesight module with Mindā€™s Eye for example?

• @SaintSovereign, @Fire would you guys recommend using the immune system one for an autoimmune disorder, or is there too much chance of it doing the opposite of what we want by just supercharging the immune system? Iā€™m pretty sure it would be safe, but Iā€™d like to make sure before I go ahead.
3 Likes

great question- thatā€™s what I was checking above as well.

I wonder if ASPS:EQ can do the kind of work to get one 20/20 vision.

1 Like

there are cases of people doing that with exercises alone, with this tech and the right action, Iā€™m sure you could achieve that.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire

This is beautiful.

End of story.

Love it.

This will result in so much benefit. For so many people. You guys have done it again.

Itā€™s really amazing. Thank you.

2 Likes

These modules gonna work better in Q form or ultima form ?

If in Q then we place 10 modules minimum , is it a good idea to put 6 modules in ultima format for this ?
Also do we need to put any main core or can we create ultima witj just these modules .

This is crazy.

The more I examine and think about these new modulesā€¦

@anon2351792 @Azriel and sorry, I know that there are many others

supercharging detoxing with SPS: Renal System?

And of course, needless to say @Lion is basically going to kill the he** out of these modules. Heā€™s already been on the super-healing journey in the first place.

For me, the first two that just jump out are SPS: Respiratory System and SPS: Reproductive System. Iā€™m a 47- (soon to be 48-) year old man, living in a fairly congested urban area. I developed problematic asthma for the first time in my life in just the last five or so years. I then did 3+ years of immunotherapy (graduated exposure to strategic allergen) but considering the environment, itā€™s an uphill battle.

Then freaking SPS: Nervous and Endocrine Systems? These systems represent the growing edge of humanity. People routinely overlook and disregard their central importance.

The possibilities are mind-blowing. Combined with Paragon, Asclepius, Health Codex, and Informaticon? Not to mention Deep Sleep and Serum X.

Pretty heady and inspiring stuff.

Iā€™ll be spending a few months to contemplate, plan, and think about it. In the meantime, ā€˜preparing the soilā€™ by running routine reps of Paragon so that when Iā€™m ready, boomā€¦weā€™re in action.

Lots of possibilities. That I havenā€™t even mentionedā€¦

12 Likes

Think the muscular, respiratory and nervous system modules will be particularly good for helping me meditate and relax.

2 Likes

And donā€™t forget Metamorphosis and Harmonic Singularity. (Iā€™ve been focusing in the same area recently.)

Haha I do want to but funds are a bit tied up now. But am already formulating a custom idea and wish to take advantage of the modules related to Eyes, Ears, Circulatory system, Renal System, Hair and Fat Burner

Looking forward to your custom

2 Likes

The modules are not going anywhere. When the time is right, youā€™ll get to it.

I think it could possibly be Summer or Fall before I create the first program that starts to use these. But man theyā€™re so awesome.

I think I counted 24 new modules.

1 Like

I want to see how effective these will be in Q+!

2 Likes

Alright, alright, holy SHIT!

Itā€™s about goddamn time I make myself a new custom now!
I need those IMPROVEMENTS.

Pronto!

2 Likes

is circulatory to support eyes, and ears or any particular reason?

2 Likes

@Fire will all these healing modules be in the upcoming title hero ?

1 Like

From what i have read Q plus is a free upgrade right ? you just specificy on the notes page that you want your custom compiled in Q plus ?

specify for QV2 in the notes- Q plus is not out yet.

1 Like

Oneā€™s first Qv2 Custom should always be built on AM + RICH Cores. :smile:

Simonā€™s plan :shushing_face:

3 Likes