damn the pic :hushed:

1 Like

April 2021, alright…

wait…

It already IS april! :sunglasses:

1 Like

HERO, eh? :smiley:

3 Likes

I was so not interested by the HERO thing and now with the pic I am like WTF. I am glad I did not buy any custom yet.

1 Like

So sometime this month we should be getting a new module pack and possibly a new title

Here is to hoping we get the module pack by next week lol

1 Like

We were just getting to enjoy our Qv2 upgrades and now we have this haha. April’s a good month.

4 Likes

The right side of the picture in the topic post has ICO which is short for Initial Coin Offering. There are also symbols for currencies and the Bitcoin symbol.

Modules include something related to crypto??? :thinking:

3 Likes

I have been planning my next custom for the last two hours and just happened to come on here and see this?! Haha, if only a date were provided…

1 Like

Normally they’re a week or so after the announcement (I believe) or so it seems. I think the last one which I got stuff from for my module pack was announced and then it released on the Sunday following the announcement.

5 Likes

ive been planning a custom for some time now with this pack ill have everything to finish up this year also have to upgrade my previous custom to the new core v2 then am set any other pack will go towards next year

the picture have me think it will be more on the tech side but subclub never disappoints so am waiting an see

2 Likes

Yeah this is my first custom so I will be waiting to see this new module pack, to make sure I’ve considered as many options as possible :slight_smile:

4 Likes

would like to see what you come up with after this pack keep me informed

2 Likes

Actually surprised there aren’t more comments on this lol

@SaintSovereign Will this be released after all the upgrades are done for Qv2?

Same here feel everyone focus on the QV2 updates lol

I hope it releases before since saint is handling the update and fire on the module pack

Do we need to get hoodies for this module pack?

4 Likes

or large screen tech interfaces for that matter?

1 Like

Mind over matter.

The Pack History:

Pack Announced Laaunched
1 8/12/2020 8/15/2020
2 10/9/2020 10/12/2020
3 12/13/2020 12/15/2020
4 2/4/2021 2/5/2021

So every two months and April would be expected. Pack usually comes out 1 - 3 days after the announcement.

9 Likes

Lol you see and i said this in a post before and they announced it right after am here waiting for the usual preview images lol

2 Likes