Q Module Pack #5 - Available Now!

Anyone having any ideas ,if these modules are good for ultima build ?

hopefully @TheBoxingScientist will let us know soon :slight_smile:

I wait patiently for an answer
Lol .

I think they will, I know Saint said that custom Ultimas with Ultima cores aren’t ideal but I’m waiting on one with:

Paragon Complete Ultima Core
APS: Legs
SPS: Nervous System
SPS: Skeletal System

I don’t know how often I’ll be able to use this Ultima throughout the day but I’m willing to bet that paired with the custom build I also ordered, I probably won’t need to listen as much as others, hopefully. The custom Qv2 build:

StarkQ Core
APS: Legs
Asclepius
Deep Sleep
Deus
Dragon Tongue
Elegance
Emperor’s Voice
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Equilibrium
Invincible Presence
Mosaic
Pragya
Sacred Words
Sphaera Magnetica
SPS: Nervous System
SPS: Skeletal System
Steadfast

I started to get back into subs recently (like 2 weeks ago), and gave StarkQ a run. I actually started to really enjoy it and realized it’s closer to what I’ve wanted an alpha sub to do than the others I’ve used before.

Then… all these modules came out lol. I decided to keep StarkQ in a custom and throw in the Hero modules for a recurring injury to my foot that is preventing me from having fun and even running. I just want to accelerate the slow healing process I seem to be stuck in and carry on with my life. So there’s an odd mix of alpha and physical healing in this build.

2 Likes

@Fire or @SaintSovereign would you please address this question?

This is what I’ve seen.

Do you know where he said that custom Ultimas with Ultima cores aren’t ideal?

I was not paying close attention when a lot of the Ultima instructions were elaborated.

I ran 4 loops of my physical shifting custom last night followed by 3 loops of my khan custom.

I feel like death warmed up this morning. I am such an idiot to run 4 loops.

My head feels awful perhaps an aspirin will cure it. Brothers of the community helpppppp :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One day off and loads of water will get you back on track, brother.

After that, 1 loop a day of your health custom and then increase the loops by 1, week by week :+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks gentlemen i am back to normal functioning. Will drop to 2 loops tonight.

1 Like

Will these physical shifting modules work if I don’t have Spartan/EF/Emperor etc as a core modul in my custom?

I am interested in using those modules in my custom for brain healing to improve my cognition. Also, I wish to heal my endocrine system with focus on pineal gland and pituitary gland.

SPS Nervous System (Healing and rewiring of nervous system )
SPS Endocrine System (Targeting pineal gland for healing)
A/SPS Organs (Targeting my brain as a major organ that needs to be healed)

2 Likes

It’s a very good question. @Fire please answer the above question by @King

As you wait for @Fire’s official response, I’m going to go ahead and throw in my 2 cents.

They must be able to work independently. How could they not? They are literally called Physical Shifter modules. I think that while they would synergize well with other physically oriented modules or cores, it also must be the case that they are able to stand alone and achieve their described effects.

In fact, my guess would be that Organs would be much broader than what you’re going for here. If you’re going for brain development, then nervous and endocrine should be enough.

On the other hand, the strength of including A/SPS Organs would be that it would ensure that your whole physical system is working together to support your goal of enhanced neuro-endocrine function, so I think it could still be great to include it; but just that it would not be strictly necessary.

Okay, I told you it was 2 cents and unlike Fire I do not know what is in the scripts. I’m just going from what I’ve read in the descriptions and what we all know about the subliminals in general.

So, let’s see what the actual answer is when you hear from :angel: or :fire:.

4 Likes

@Fire

Without sounding like i am being nitty picky the renal system sub i believe should cover the healing of

Kidneys
Liver
Skin
Lungs
Large and small intestines

2 Likes

The renal one should cover the renal system. If you want other areas healed, perhaps look for other specific organ modules.

The renal system is only the kidneys, ureter, bladder and urethra.

Liver is covered by A/SPS: Organs, lungs by SPS: Respiratory System, skin by A/SPS: Cutaneous and intestines by SPS: Digestive System, although A/SPS: Organs can probably cover the lot if you focus your intention on that.

1 Like

Have you studied Chinese medicine? If so, you’re making a very good point, since all of the organ systems you’ve mentioned are somewhat related to purification.

uhh… if not, it’s still a good point. Haha. There is a high degree of interdependence between body systems.

Anyway, probably safest to go with the literal and conventional interpretation.

1 Like

Thanks bujin!

1 Like

It’s likely the systems will have positive impact on other systems/areas that are effected by their functioning-even if not directly

@TheBoxingScientist -why not run 1 loop until your clear on the effects before increasing.

2 Likes

Ran 2 loops lsst night i feel fine this morning. If i feel the same later will drop to one.