Q Module Pack #5 - Available Now!

The renal system is only the kidneys, ureter, bladder and urethra.

Liver is covered by A/SPS: Organs, lungs by SPS: Respiratory System, skin by A/SPS: Cutaneous and intestines by SPS: Digestive System, although A/SPS: Organs can probably cover the lot if you focus your intention on that.

1 Like

Have you studied Chinese medicine? If so, you’re making a very good point, since all of the organ systems you’ve mentioned are somewhat related to purification.

uhh… if not, it’s still a good point. Haha. There is a high degree of interdependence between body systems.

Anyway, probably safest to go with the literal and conventional interpretation.

1 Like

Thanks bujin!

1 Like

It’s likely the systems will have positive impact on other systems/areas that are effected by their functioning-even if not directly

@TheBoxingScientist -why not run 1 loop until your clear on the effects before increasing.

2 Likes

Ran 2 loops lsst night i feel fine this morning. If i feel the same later will drop to one.

Yes i have researched CM hence me asking Fire.

1 Like

The traditional Chinese medicine definition of an ‘organ’ is different from the definition used in Western biology.

In Western medicine, the organ refers to a physically discrete structure in the body that performs a specific set of functions. It’s more akin to a machine part.

In contrast, in traditional Chinese medicine, the organs are basically names for ‘functional networks’ of systemic energy exchange. So, the ‘kidney’ is really ‘the kidney pathway’. It extends around the entire body (and beyond, actually) and is interlinked with all of the other pathways.

Although the terms are translated back and forth as though they are equivalent, in fact they’re not. (But, again, that’s just in the specific paradigm of traditional Chinese medicine, as a distinct medical tradition.) There’s some overlap, but the ‘kidney’ of Western medicine is not identical with the ‘kidney’ of traditional Chinese medicine.

It’s probably safe to assume that, given the terminology and the concepts used in the module titles and descriptions, the Subliminal Club physical shifting modules are primarily based in the paradigm of modern Western biomedicine.

5 Likes

To think this discussion started because we wanted to think each module can apply to more than it’s designed for :slight_smile:

Yeah, although with physical healing there’ll often be some holistic effects from healing one area. But I think the modules are pretty clearly delineated in this case to focus on individual system or areas. I don’t know how the physical shifting works, but it may be the narrower focus is intentional for it to work well.

Though personally I’d love to see some TCM modules added eventually.

1 Like

@RVconsultant @Fire @SaintSovereign

Can paragon be run alongside the physical shifting customs ? or would it slow down the physical changes ?

3 Likes

Fire recommended further up that you could use it together or as a core so i assume so.Doesnt sounds like it hurts anyway

2 Likes

Fire said it would make paragon emphasize healing on whichever modules you use though so might make paragon a bit less general but more focused on those goals

2 Likes

Thanks @Meng123

Other potential thing to keep in mind is that Paragon is more general. So I wonder if the body’s resources would be more diffused and dispersed, leading to slower results and/or more fatigue.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant this is a good hypnothesis i think its best i stay away from paragon…thanks

This will be interesting.

Since physical shifting is now possible there could be a sub for bigger boobs right?

For a real stack you know.

This occurred to me when my wife said after the kids, she wants a boob job.

Could this be achieved with subs? I. E. a body reshaper for men and women respectively?

Although it’ll prolly take years to see an effect?

1 Like

Can just use seductress for that.Seems to work well for alot of women.

From the product page

• Perfect body proportions (based on what YOU consider your ideal body type)
    • Shaping of waist, breasts, stomach and buttocks
  • Long, luxurious hair
  • Clear skin and healthy nails
  • Firm skin and reduction of cellulite
  • Self-care improvement
    • Improving make up application
    • Discovering your ideal make up look
    • Enhanced skin routines
    • Balanced hygiene

If seductress gets updated,will probably be what your looking for.Sounds like it already was working in normal Q though.

I didn’t even know seductress was this far reaching!

Thanks!

1 Like

Haha,im still waiting for the seductress for men with male enhancement.Think perfect body proportion shaping will be in it.It was waiting on project hero so shouldnt be that far in the future anymore

4 Likes