Putting Emperor to the test!

Thanks for the wise words of support @Yardbird! It is much appreciated!
@RVconsultant, my current stack is Emperor, Diamond Ultima ( ran as a major) and Libertine Love Bomb! I was running Libertine Ultima but I decided that I was far better off attracting love than lust as it is more aligned with who I am and what I want to feel! Have a great rest of the week guys!

3 Likes

Cool man!:sunglasses:

Been a while since my last update.
I have uprooted myself from my hometown right about a month ago now, which is also when I wrote my last journal entry.
It has been a roller coster for me. I am learning woodworking and I am also doing an unpaid internship to learn how to build geodesic domes.
I find myself challenged on two different fronts with my current situation:
First this is completely new to me working with my hands rather than solely with my brain in front of a computer in an office. Hence I do have a bit of lack of self confidence my some tasks that I am undertaking and that are completely new to me. Things do take me much longer than they should but I explain that by the fact that I am completely out of my comfort zone, learning a whole new set of skills.
Second, well financially course, money has been scarce for close to a year now, with no progress being made whatsoever and none on the horizon. It feels like I have been broke my whole life and there is no way out. It really sucks.
I also went through a big episode of reconciliation that made me want to stop listening to subs altogether. Instead I manage to only take a 7 day break and then came back to listening to Emperor and Diamond on Monday. I know some have it worst than me so I will stop complaining.
Stay strong guys, till next time, Adios

2 Likes

I have felt this about a number of different topics. What I’ve found is that if I stick with a playlist for about 90 days, at the very least my attitude changes.

For me, I think Dragon Reborn = big healing.

I hope you can find something that will help you. Remember that you are the biggest part of the equation. Taking that action.

To me it sounds like you are doing something really cool. I love Buckminster Fuller’s architecture.

Still on Emperor. Amigo?

1 Like

Hello Amigo,
Still on Emperor.
My current stack is consisting of Emperor, Executive, Primal Seduction IT and Libertine V3. I did just acquire a few days ago House of Medici but I am not sure how to make it fit into my current stack. In terms of loops I am so far following the bosses recommendations from the pdf.
My current goals are both financials and romantic/sex. I want to create some type of business or contribute greatly to an existing one, reach my full potential in all areas of life, lead and inspire. Yet I have been really suffering from the absence of women into my life as well over the past year or so. I just want to lift the curse.
In terms of progress forward, I am making some, more along the lines of improving 1% everyday rather than making quantum leaps forward but it is still something.
I am in the process of making amend with a son I had 18 years ago ( I am 37) that I never knew and didn’t raise as his mom raised him in the USA and I am in an European country.
That is a huge step for me. I don’t even know why I am writing this on here but I guess I just really don’t care anymore. So I am fixing, if that is even possible, a mistake that I have dragged along for half of my days and which has brought tons of shame and guilt into my life. I am also struggling with drug addictions. I succeeded last Saturday going to a party and turning everything down but alcohol and a couple of cigarettes which is also huge for me. I did feel like I missed out on some of the late night action as of course being in my late thirties, without any substance in my system, I am most likely going to be tired as fuck but 2am. So here it is for me as far as my progress. Thanks for checking in, I will update soon again.

4 Likes

Saint said it contains the best elements of Emperor but I don’t really know what to make of it yet. I’m going to run Emperor for a loner time and depending on the circumstances I may pair it up with Emperor or just supplant it with HoM.

Your stack looks very good to me but I think I would go for WANTED instead of PSIT but, of course, it would depend on the results I were getting on PSIT, yet WANTED appeals to me much more than PSIT even though I don’t think any physical shifting apart from my hair, maybe.

Maybe you’ve noticed that already but here is a topic with the combo Emperor + Wanted:

1 Like

Indeed. Thanks for pointing out this thread.
I did read it with much interest and it appears that wanted would be a great sub to run for more success with the opposite sex. Nevertheless I feel like my current stack is good fit to my overall goals which are to both create a business of my own, improve my overall life, not only financially but also become more seductive and balsy with my approach to the ladies. I also have already lots of subclubs programs and I wish to stick to a given stack for at least 6 months while taking action rather than jumping ship as all of us know Subclubs has soooo maannyy appealing program ( Khan, RICH, Wanted, EOG), the list never stops.
So far I am still rigorously sticking to getting back to my health with working out everyday and staying the fuck away from drugs and that includes cigarettes which, with alcohol is a big trigger for me.
My son of 18 and myself have started to write back and forth. He is a fantastic young man. I said that he would want to meet even though I would have to go to the US for that and I live in Europe. That means I have to get my act together and I can’t remain the fuck up I have been all along. That is giving me a big kick in the butt. I have to lead by exemple now. I know that Emperor will assist me in my path of actions.

5 Likes

It takes a lot of strength and courage to post this I appreciate your honesty here. I think it shows a lot of growth and maturity in you.
As for the alcohol and drug addictions I was a full blown alcoholic from 2013 to 2018 of August. I haven’t drank since August of 2018 but I know I still gotta drinking problem. once I drink I go right back into my alcoholic ways and habits.
I remember there was few times where I stopped drinking around my drinking buddies and it was torture and boring. I felt out of place at the bar with them. All that kept us together was our common interest of getting wasted. Eventually I ended up drinking at the bar again during this period. Looking back it was foolish of me to go to a bar even though I knew I had a drinking problem, but I did this because I wanted to keep my drinking buddies. Eventually I ended up letting them go, as I got sober and went into recovery, I learned that my drinking buddies weren’t real friends they were just drinking buddies. Without the alcohol we had no friendship

2 Likes

Thank you @Grimm1390 for your supportive message. I have been acquainted with Subclubs’ forum for quite time now. I have read posts more than written my own on here despite me journaling on an almost daily basis. I felt that this was a safe place and the right time to reveal the real skeletons in my closet. Thanks for sharing this nugget of wisdom as well about your drinking buddies. That resonates a lot with me especially on the drug front. I do have “friends” that I cling to because otherwise I would have to spend some saturday nights alone. I know very well that If I go hang out with them, especially at their flat, they will be recreationally taking cocaine and smoking weed. Even-though the company is somewhat reassuring, do I need to put myself in that situation, knowing that I will be tempted myself to indulge in some malevolent addiction, that i would regret instantly and erode my self-esteem? Of course not! Especially when I tend to be completely sober for a week or two then I tend to turn into a craved animal taking anything that comes my way. So having recognized that it is absolutely crucial to avoid putting myself in the same situations! You are absolutely spot on when you write that beside the drinking activities there isn’t much of a friendship anyway. The best possible friendships I could envision would be some based on some positive, healthy and constructive shared interests, not destructive habits. That helps put things in perspective.

2 Likes

Went through this shift in lifestyle and letting go of unhealthy “friendships” too. It’s hard and it can get lonely.

I agree with @Grimm1390…you sharing this denotes your strength and maturity. It also shows your readiness to change. Otherwise, you’d still be hiding it.

I picked up Inner Circle to help with this. Don’t have results to share yet, but read the sales page and see if it resonates with you on this front.

As you pull away from this group you’re used to hanging out with, make sure you’re not completely isolating or relapsing will happen faster than you can say “recon.”

Find yourself a solid, dependable group that already exists (meetup groups could work for this). Doesn’t matter if it’s a hiking group, a dance group, or an underwater basket-weaving group. Make it part of your new life routine. The new friendships will happen organically as you continue to hang out there.

Good luck, @KingR.

It won’t always be easy, but you’ll love yourself more and more as you take steps towards the life of your dreams and become the Emperor and master of your life.

:crown:

2 Likes

there’s a saying in 12 step groups especially in AA which is watch out for people, places and things. These people, and places and things can trigger you to act out again in recovery. The people part of it is people who you used to act out with, the places part of it is for example in your situation going to your friends flat, bar, club, things could be hearing a song that triggers you to drink because that song used to play when you were drinking.
There were so many times I was trying to get sober and would go 30, 60 days etc without meeting my drinking buddies at our go to bars and I was successful. I would have 30 or 60 days of not drinking, but I would end up drinking again and meeting them up because I missed them, and didn’t want to let them go. Letting go of my drinking buddies was very hard to do, despite my drinking cause me shame and potential legal trouble with things I said or did while drunk.
Just touching foot or coming off the train and stepping into the city where I drank would instantly trigger me because that city became my drinking place.
All I ever did was drink when I went to that city, so it took a lot of time before I could go to that city and be able to enjoy the parks and waterfront. I avoided that place for maybe 2 years ?
One important thing though which I think is great is that you are aware that being around your buddies Is a problem for you. With awareness you can now make a decision on what’s the best action to take now.
No more do you and like I have in the past have our head in the sand when it comes to our drinking buddies. We know they are a detriment to our wellbeing and goals.
I forgot to add this part. Not everyone is meant to stay in your life forever. Sometimes you outgrow them or they outgrow you or both at the same time.
Despite being aware that I outgrew the drinking buddies and it was time to move on from them, I held on to them far to long. I met them at a time where I was so beat up on life after my onetis left. They came at a time when I was lonely, depressed, etc but they had served my purpose and it was time to let go of them after a while

Thanks you guys for your supportive messages and advices. That definitely helps a lot and thanks to your support and shared experiences I do have significant progress to report.
Last friday I decided to go help out a friend who has recently built a greenhouse dome on his estate. He was to move his aquaponics tanks across from a shed at the back of his house to this new location. This project was pharaonic in terms of time investment as well as heavy equipment to move around. When I showed up to his house around 10am. He was working on a welding job for a friend who is rehabbing a van. Long story short, rolls around 12:30pm we go to a restaurant to have lunch. By that time my buddy had already snorted a couple of lines of coke. I have a couple of beers and a burger and then we head back to the house to finally get started on the work project. We start digging under the greenhouse dome to burry the fish tanks. It was soo fucking hot in there we couldn’t shovel more than 30 minutes at the time without being drenched in sweat!
Long story short around 8pm we stop, completely exhausted and start the barbecue. We start drinking more beers, smoking some cigarettes and then friend started doing some blow again like almost every 30 minutes for the next 3 hours. Not once was I tempted to do any of it, even a joint I didn’t even touch. Basically rolls out 11pm I head out to bed, sleep 8 hours straight, get up the next day, to find my friend struggling to find sleep. I felt sorry for him but more anything I was really proud to have resisted the urge. Yet, like @Grimm1390 said on this thread, I did find the time a bit long then, not participating and would he have lived closer and would we not stil have a curfew here I would have gone home at night instead. Besides as an Emperor, everyone who is listening to this sub seriously knows that ones aware of time spent becomes exacerbated! No time to waste.
The beauty of it was that I was feeling great that morning and it was the first time I was leaving his place completely sober. I drove back home and was able to go to a barbecue at my sister’s place. Just drank a couple of Rose wine there and a couple of beers. Turned down another weed joint without a second thoughts and drove back home in the evening sober because I had planned on taking my mother out to dinner and introduce her to a lady her age I thought could be an interesting new friend for her. To sum it up, Emperor has really help me now build the courage and fortitude to become responsible, the man, wherever I go. Funny enough, a guy at the barbecue asked me " why are you so serious today, usually you are much more alive and talkative". I just smirked thinking about Emperor in my head and answered that I was feeling good and thinking about a few things.
So thank you guys for the support, I feel proud and ready to conquer forward. And yes, for about two weeks now I am incorporating 2 to 3 day sub breaks in my listening routine and I feel that it also helps me put things in perspective in terms of progress.
Stay strong everyone and good luck for the week ahead!

5 Likes

I have been thinking and privately journaling this morning about the pros and cons of my actual stack.
As I am inching closer to 38 years old at the end of 2021, I looked objectively at my current life and state of affairs.
Completely broke with no wealth, no networth, no property and no really job prospect, being somewhat in some type of deadend or still point career wise, there is no real point in including any seduction or women-oriented titles within a stack that must be as efficient as possible helping me get out of that rut that I am not only finding myself in and but stagnating for close to a year now. I originally was running Emperor + PSIT + The executive and Libertine. I had decided to trade off PSIT for House of Medici. Yet realistically with no job or career nor net worth, I think that HOM is not so appropriate for me. Hence I will of course keep my Emperor Core to keep giving me growth all around but ditch HOM and integrate Limitless. So my new stack will be Emperor + Limitless + Beyong Limitless + The Executive. This should give me the brain power and motivation I need on top of the Almighty Emperor Main sub!
I am buckling up now and taking charge.

2 Likes

I suggest AM.

Maybe you need a foundation first, and only running one sub will work better and faster than four.

2 Likes

I appreciate your suggestion. I have an older version of AM V2, Saints had given me access to the audio way way back, as It was more appropriate at the time when I first joined sub clubs, than the single Ascension track I had purchased. I haven’t used it much I admit it since it has disappeared from my download a few weeks later. I have listened to Ascension for about 4 months so much so that I got so agressive and dominant that I got fired from the job I had after clashing with an employee and then with the big boss who was quite the asshole. I hated this job anyway yet it was my only source of income ( we are talking Septembre 2020). Since then I have been collecting unemployment checks and working here and there to get extra cash but really questioning what I should be doing with my life. Now I don’t wish to dump Emperor as I have been running this title for close to 4 months and it would be foolish to give it up now. What I will do is add a loop of AM a day on top of my current stack and see how it goes. Maybe replace one of my Ultima, like the Executive.