Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Do you like it? I feel its perfect.

I like it because I would NEVER have thought to do this!

Would you please explain the reasoning behind it? (I admit, I feel impatient to know.) Maybe you have a link where you already explained?

I was about to write that…

To be really good at seducing beautiful woman I need to enhance these areas:

The ability to manifest them into my life (Yggdrasil)
Being at the right place, at the right moment for the weirdest of reasons (Fortunes Favorite)
An aura of attraction and desire towards me (Libertines is in PSIT, also Temptation)
The ability to correctly read non verbal language and cues (Eagle Eye)
The ability to relax, have fun, seduce, scalate (PSIT, True Social)

What I dont need is the ability to pleasure them sexuality, because Im already very good at that. Not my words though, I been told Im one of those guys women cant forget and then compare everyone with me (unlucklily for them). Beyond that I have plenty of empirical evidence. So no need for Diamond for now, Sex Mastery and all the other goodies are in my customs anyway.

1 Like

Please submit all evidence to the proper authority (i.e. me) to be used in the best ways possible for my benefit… I mean for evaluation and distribution in a purely academic way for the benefit of all… :grin:

Great man!

Your reasoning is fucking BRILLIANT!

Please keep us posted for obvious reason… for purely scientific reasons of course.

PS Has a woman ever told you that you ruined all past and future partners for her because your abilities are so peerless?

1 Like

Thats my private research which Im using to craft a Tantric Sex Methodology :wink:

It was pure inspiration, it just came to me.

Not on those exact words, but yes! Many times not in words, but in their behaviour.
Of course I have a share of women in the past that said Ive ruined their night ot that I was lame in bed. I owe them a lot for motivating me to learn to understand womens sexuality and how to please them beyond what they believe possible.

1 Like

I started reading about sexual techniques, relationship skills, communication styles, etc. when I was in high school. There are benefits to studying such things.

Please keep us posted mate. I’m sure your knowledge can benefit many people.

1 Like

Oh boy did I have a weird experience!! I listened to Paragon v2 and didnt felt much while running it, became very sleepy after it finished. I was about to sleep, but decided to have a loop of DR st2.
Then I was unbeliavable sleepy, took the headphones off and had a nap (I think I slept a little while on DR)

During the nap I was knocked out cold… very deep, lots of dreams. What was more interesting was that I had an experience Ive only had in my life under the influence of opioids many years ago.

I had like 10 dreams one after the other, as soon as one dream ended, I had an emotional release, lots of angst and then woke up and fall asleep for the next dream. Except that when I finally woke up Ive realized that I havent woke up at all in between dreams… it was only a spike of consciousness just before the next dip, all the time being asleep.

Like being in a “Main dream” and entering and leaving “Secondary dreams” each with its own theme and its own emotional resolution. Sex, anger, angst, fear, near death, chidhood friends, are some of the things I can remember.

1 Like

Full on, that sounds like a Phase experience.

(Raduga classifies astral projection, lucid dreaming and false awakenings all under the same umbrella term. I think the reason for this is that in all of the variants there is a semblance of awareness but the motor function remains disconnected from the body. ie theyre all mind awake, body asleep states)

I’m running V2 myself now. Given the strength of the B variants I’ve tried so far I’m really looking forward to seeing how this one pans out.

2 Likes

Thats sounds interesting, thanks for sharing it! It makes sense to me.

Enjoy the ride!!

2 Likes

There’s a whole thread about this kinda stuff elsewhere on the forum. @JayFlex mentioned the youtube seminar that was available, I’d already read an earlier version of his book on his investigations, seems like its been expanded since then though. Whole bunch of other namedrops on that thread.

2 Likes

I’m noticing a difference in Dreams V2, when using the first version I had better recall but no lucid dreams. I had an OBE last night followed by a lucid dream. I’m glad APX is starting to kick in. Been listening to it consistently for 3 weeks now.

1 Like

Time for a crazy experiment… DR Ultima v2.
Never heard v1 before, I was planning to wait until I was over with DR 4.
Im almost over with DR 2, next week im moving to st3 and I feel a little crazy… so Ultima v2 it is.

1 Like

Just put some Abramelin oil to start the trip…

Wow!! Woke up really early and had a loop of Paragon v2 and Dragon st2, went back to sleep immediately after to have an amazing dream.

I only remember this bit, I noticed a mountain that was always there but I have never seen it before, it was huge and odly shaped like a dome with a very rugged texture.

I was magnetically drawn to look at it, I could feel the energy of the mountain in my whole body, as soon as I began to look at it the texture changed, it became very soft with a metalic look. With all this beautiful curved designs and colorful lights coming out of the border of the shapes. It gave me the impression of a huge, 3D Reiki symbol.

I though what a beautiful and powerful mountain, how come I have never seen it before, I want to take some pictures to show them, I lay on the floor, take my camera out. Suddenly I understood it wasnt a mountain, it was something else. At that very moment it began to change its shape some more… It was alive somehow and responded to me.

In the camera while looking at the mountain various scenes from my life appeared as movies, the first one left me very sad, but allowed me to understand something of importance, to grow and learn. Then I saw some more movies and I could press a button tagged “Heal”, then intuitively understood I could do a batch of experiences, selected them all and pressed Heal.

Then I went onto another dream in wich I was in an operative, basically I had to locate a terrorits place so air support could bomb it, then locate a 2nd place to rescue a group of woman that were sex slaves and take them back to safety. I had to kill with my team any enemy force.

1 Like

In my mountain dream I was on top of huge mountain and it was a majestic view, I sense I was in the Hymalayas, somewhere in Nepal. The feeling was so intense that it still persist, I feel deeply moved.

nepal

1 Like

Dude! This is deep man! Sounds like some of my big healing dreams!

1 Like

Im still floating in joy!! Like a big weight has been lifted and dissolved… Really light and happy dude!

Yesterday I ordered my first custom Ultima, did a minor tweak on it so now its even better.

PSIT Ultima v2
True Social v2
Diamond v2
Eagle Eye
Yggdrasil
Fortunes Favorite

Why I ditched Temptation? Simple… I already have it in my PS custom, besides PSIT has Libertines Aura, so thats more than enough. That cleared a space for my beloved Diamond… now in v2!

1 Like

Please keep us posted.

Also I think I noticed your avatar has gone from an emanation of Buddha to someone from South Park.

Yeah! The one and only Randy Marsh… Ive been watching South Park again… Randy is quite an amusing character