Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

Thank you for explaining this.

3 Likes

This should become a quote and its own post for everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m planning on running it in about a week or 2.

Btw the new Paragon is outstanding!!

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Could you elaborate? What are you experiencing?

From my journal…

I woke up as high as if I took a large dose of codeine and felt high for a long time.

12 Likes

@RVconsultant someone should really try to document the history of known subclub builds, because there is already quite a tree! It would be really cool to see everything in a flowchart-like format.

- Terminus
   /
Q   - Q v2 - ... - Q+
   \
    - Terminus^2 - Lifecharged

Ultima - Ultima B (prototype) - Ultima v2 - ... - Ultima+
6 Likes

Dude, you just did! Thank you!

1 Like

lol…Trying NOT to overthink it. So we will have new downloads for the 2 RICH Ultima versions coming soon ?

I agreed. Last night I felt sleep on Dreams V2. I resolved somehow an old question regarding an ex-girl friend, whom I stay almost 3 years. The result, I am glad that she found someone who’s appropriate for her.
Then, Paragon this noon. I had another dream in which my ex-wife came out to want to have sex with me even though she had a new partner. I don’t know what has to do with physical healing but my dick enjoyed it ( she was good only my dreams).:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

A happy dick is a healthy dick… So there you go!

3 Likes

Become the DRAGON again.
v2’s available now. :wink:

12 Likes

@SaintSovereign THANKS A LOT!

Extra message to you

Would you guys consider doing a DR in Qv2 so that DR users may get even more out of all the other subs DR users are bound to purchase and use? :wink:

2 Likes

One. Not upgrading Solace right now. That wasn’t an official release, it’s a test.

3 Likes

Running Paragon V2 right now. Difficult to explain the difference, but it seems more smooth. I use Paragon for sleep purposes.

I’m no 20 minutes into the sub, and I’m getting that nice and relaxed feeling that usually takes around 40-50 minutes.

Good job.

4 Likes

I’d be running True social v2 RIGHT now…

It is already available ?

I would be. But it’s not available right now :-\

It’s on deck, playboi. :wink:

Annnnnd it’s done. True Social v2 is ready for download.

10 Likes