Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

Now @Baphomet … rest days are rest days. I know you want to have some fun… but…

@SaintSovereign wasn’t Paragon already built with B core?

1 Like

This is very true if I run Libertine\Love Bomb or the custom Libertine\Love Bomb on the same days I run my customs they do not seem to work as expected. For the aura subliminals to work efficiently run on days you are not running your customs.

Today I ran 2 loops of my custom libertine\love bomb custom 4 hours after running my stark custom. The libertine\love bomb custom did not appear to work as expected hence me thinking its the density of the stark custom.

PS : the aura is energy, it has to come from somwhere, and then it has to go back otherwise you burn out.

Exept you skulpt yourself so that you generate the energy (that then become your aura) constantly

in my opinion
If you stimulate energy with subs its a process until it holds constantly

Still perplexed where the energy originates from is the carbs, fats we eat ? is it the sun light ?

Hidden in a bunker :grin:
Waiting for you to pull it up and say :yes yes I want that constantly and then do the necessary steps (choose to have that constantly…) to integrate/feed/sustain until its self sustaining .

I think first of all you need an overflow of energy
Minerals, vitamins, and for sure sprouts

See when you take an apple or a vegetable from its life source its still 15 min photosynthetic active. That means for 15 min you can actually eat life-force. After this time the decomposing process starts.
Now what can you eat that is still alive?
Sprouts and Alge
So start growing your sprouts and enjoy pure life-force
:wink:
And then it’s easy to have or generate AN Aura

1 Like

Not a big fan of sprouts :slight_smile: however i do consume alot of salads that is tomatoes, cucumbers etc and loads of fruit such as grapes, passion fruits, bananas etc.

Does iron throne in the q store contain libertine v2 or v3?

(B) Core prototype. Didn’t realize that until I looked. Looks like everything’s getting a rebuild.

3 Likes

New Godlike Masculinity boxart (was still using the old stacking module one):

5 Likes

Dragon Reborn Ultima’s running through Q right now. :wink:

10 Likes

Now I am confused too. So do RICH Ultima and RICH Ultima Solace have all the latest optimizers as mentioned by @Fire AND have the B cores as well ?

1 Like

I have been looking forward to this one!

I may have to run this with the new headphones and new mp3 player I’m using

This is gonna be GOOD! Though I wonder who’s even ready to run DR U v2 right now.

lol. Don’t overthink it. There was a (B) prototype. Now there’s a (B) final. And all the Ultimas (including the ones that were listed before) are getting rebuilds.

12 Likes

Thank you for explaining this.

3 Likes

This should become a quote and its own post for everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m planning on running it in about a week or 2.