Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Don’t know if it’s already in Sex Mastery or Diamond, but I’m seeing a title similar to Power Can Corrupt. Great techniques and principles are downloaded into the mind of the listener.

For that matter, I wonder how that would work in general. PCC is the only title I know of that is directly connected to the material derived from a specific book. I wonder if in the future there might be specialized programs of the same variety. Others have mentioned things like this with spiritual philosophy kinds of books, but I’m thinking more in terms of external skills kinds of programs. (Fishing, Bowling, Horticulture, whatever.) Just an interesting thought. Could be that something like this is actually already being done.

1 Like

Would you be willing to post the concept of this to one of the “request for titles” threads?

Took a 24 hours rest… I was overloaded and dizzy. I will keep DR2 and Paragon till sunday, then Im moving to st3.
I think Dragon is removing some deep stuff, I dont wanna work, I feel rejection towards it, fear to be honest. I really wish I didnt have to work for a living.

Im excited about receiving my custom Ultima!! Hope its today.

1 Like

Perhaps another rest day would help, and more sleep?

It was easier than that. I just told to myself “stop behaving like a baby and get shit done!” And I did.

Maybe this is a version of consciously steering the subliminal.:grin:

1 Like

took the day of today… I have a huge headache

How about more water and sleep?

I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

I had lots of water, last might I slept right… now Im good!

Great! I’m glad you are feeling better.

1 Like

I had a couple of very emotional days… but everything is settled down now.
Having the last 2 days of Dragon st2. On monday Im starting st3

Paragon v2
DR st3
RICH v2

Ive just recieved my custom Ultima… gotta love that new sub smell :grin:
Im taking it for a ride right now!!

4 Likes

Haha,gonna keep an eye on this.im curious about fortunes favorite in an ultima.seems to work well for gacha games like genshin in q

2 Likes

Me too!! :joy:

2 Likes

Wow that’s a killer Ultima. Fortune’s favorite got me curious the most too. Any results, amigo?

1 Like

For now the most obvious results are extreme horniness and awesome sex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I started Dragon Reborn St3 last sunday and its pretty intense.
Nothing particular to report for now.

1 Like

Please keep us posted… well, also with DR too!:grin:

2 Likes

86 days of Paragon
4 days of Dragon Reborn st3 (73 days total since I started st1)

Im thinking 90 days of Paragon is good enough, its been an awesome adventure, but now I want space for one of my customs (Stark/Alchemist)

So my stack is going to be like this:

Dragon Reborn St3

Agni Q

Agni Q:
Alchemist ST4
Stark

Modules:
Direct Influencing
Intuition Enhancer
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
The Architect.