Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Cool man! You are the eagle eye mate!

2 Likes

Its been 4 days since I started listening my new custom Ultima, its been 4 days since I started Dragon Reborn st3, its been 4 days since I been feeling pretty restless and I recovered my motivation to excercise.

I dont know whether its the effect of one or the other, most probably both in some way interacting.
I was feeling pretty restless and anxious today and went doing some yoga for the 2nd time today, while practicing I realized I was restless, I had too much energy and needed to love my body more (I was writing “needed to move my body more” but somehow the word love sneaked it and decided to leave it that way).

1 Like

Another interesting fact, today I was thinking about a shitty experience with my ex, something that happened a little after we broke up.

Instead of getting fully into the experience, I felt a little angry and then my mind took me through a series of experiences from that relationship, first the non pleasant ones, then the pleasant ones… like a long movie. Finally I was seeing her in my mind like a very emotionally damaged little girl, inside a woman body.

This Im sure is the Dragon Flight in action.

I started missing her and fighting that feeling… now Ive realized its ok to miss her, we did have many good times, that doesnt have to mean anything else.

We have a really good relationship now a day. I feel Im detoxing and learning to let go in a much deeper level.

For the last 2 weeks most of the city has been in full lockdown, last monday the whole city is in lockdown.

Last friday (before we went into lockdown) I invited a couple of friends for lunch and one of them tested positive for covid 2 days later. Im gonna get tested in a couple of hours.

I have no symptoms at all, just feeling anxious cause of the lockdown, the test and the possibility it could be positive.

This is definitely DR!

As for your test, may it be negative!

2 Likes

Now my favorite part of the day… a nap while listening to Paragon Ultima.

Today I started my reworked stack… no more Paragon and Agni comes back!

3 months of Paragon was great, now its time for a different flavor.

I was under the impression that DR3 was lighter than the previous 2 stages… boy was I naive! I been feeling anxiety and stress the whole day since yesterday, with some spikes of anger and sadness.
Yesterday seemed like the whole world around me collapsed.

Ah drats… I hope this bad feeling doesn’t last long. Hang in there buddy, you got this.

1 Like

Thanks! Im feeling much better now, it was too much going on. Lockdown, a business that died before really being born, some people going mad at me.

1 Like

Sorry mate.

What I’ve found in moments like this, somehow the subconscious finds a way to help.

Are you running RICH?

PS With Qv2 coming out, might want to try a 2 or 3 times a week schedule first with DR.

1 Like

PCR came out negative… Thats a relief!!

2 Likes

Yes, I decided to run RICH instead of my custom ultima, because lockdown doesnt really help in seduction.

Yeah I think its gonna be even harder to run… Tomorrow is rest day for me.

I know what you mean. I’m getting tired of these lockdowns and restrictions too, but I understand why. I’m just fatigued and I miss how the world used to be.

Strangely enough, my new found skills or abilities with my subs are also kind of making me even more impatient for things to go back to normal. I wish I had these tools years ago before this crap started.

You’re going to be fine, buddy. That Eagle totem of yours suits you well. You’ll rise above it for sure.

1 Like

Thanks buddy!! This time was different because we were pretty advanced in direction back to normal life again… then in a couple of weeks everything went to lockdown.
But Im more prepared this time, it didnt felt as bad, it didnt last as long as the last time.

Lol I know what you mean… I feel the same way.

The Eagle and the Dragon are rising high!!

1 Like

Day off and feeling gooood!!!

1 Like

I started my custom Agni like 4 days ago… Its amazing because everytime I run Alchemist I get this enormous hunger for learning. Learning everything that helps me understand human nature, how we behave, how feelings work, how the mind works… and ultimately how to make changes.

2 Likes

Yesterday I dealt with an old and strong feeling of loneliness I carried from early childhood. DR st3 brought it up to surface and I did some Emotional release techniques.
That feeling had me pretty anxious for a couple of days till I was in a place that allowed me to take care of it.

I forgot about it till now… Im in the exact same situation that used to trigger that emotion and all I can feel is peace.

I’ve wondered if the more people use social media, the more lonely they might actually feel even though social media is supposed to “make us feel more connected”.

2 Likes

The illusion of connection is what social media really gives. Theres an episode of Southpark that shows this really well, Its called Over-Logging. This girl has a online boyfriend and they are in love, even though they´ve never met, then randomly they met and notice who they are and they simply say hi to each other, no connection, no bond… then they say “see you online later”. She goes away very happy cause she has a boyfriend.

4 Likes