Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Good phrase mate!

Funny but sad South Park episode!

1 Like

Last night I had like 20 different dreams, every single one can be considered a nightmare and not so long ago any of those dreams would have ruin my night.
Last night was different, I remained totally calm and in control during every dream and when I woke up between some of them.

It was like the emotional content of the experiences was drained and dissolved.

Im sure this is the work of the Dragon. The themes of the dreams where women, family, money, childhood experiences and some more I cant remember.

I have become familiar with these dream odyssey nights thanks to DR.

1 Like

What I discovered using Dragon Reborn is that I had a hard shell around my heart, preventing me to fully connect, to really love other people, preventing me to completely love myself.

Stage 1 put many dents on that shell until it was ready to be broken, it was a painful process in many occasions.

Stage 2 broke the shell beyond repair, but I was still not ready to go out. Like a small bird that is putting his head out of the broken egg, but not really getting out.

Stage 3* allowed me to get fully out of the shell and Im getting ready to take flight… Im on week 2 of st3 so Im still early in the process and feeling more and more ready to cross the skies.

*I started using v2 in stage 3.

2 Likes

Today Im taking the day off. Its easier for me to detect overooad first symptomps with v2, which means I can easlily decide a when a day off is really needed.

1 Like

These are deep metaphors dude! Congratulations!

1 Like

Ive been listening to DR st3 for 22 days and I will continue for one more week, then St4 it is.
Ive been regularly using my custom Agni and RICH.

Tonight I will use DR Ultima before bed.

Dragon Reborn st3 is very different from the previous 2 stages… its very soothing and works in a very deep and loving way. I have no idea how much of that is the v2 at work, since I havent used the original version.

I feel light and very detached from negativity in general, my overall attitude is great. Motivation and playfulness are increasing heavily.

Changed my mind… Im doing Love Bomb before sleeping.

I did 2 weeks of my custom Agni alongside DR st3, my custom Ultima and RICH.
Starting today Im replacing Agni for my other custom Prometheus for 2 weeks.

Prometheus Q

Khan St4
DareDevil
Sex Mastery

Modules :
Iron Frame
Power Unleashed
Dominion
Manipulus
Sultan
Dinasty
Productivity Unleashed
Gratitude Embodiment
Love Without Attachement
Joie de Vivre
Spiritual Freedom
Temptation
Alpha Body Language
Sexual Manifestation
Stress Displacement
The Flow
Trascendental Connection

Running the 2nd loop of Prometheus… the first one felt good, but the second one OMG!!! Im melting away in pleassure and love. I feel a fire in my genital area, a mixture of extreme sensitivity, pleassure, horniness and lust, so much sexual emergy.
I feel my chest very warm with a feeling of love and tenderness.

Ive felt both things before many times, but I cant remember feeling them at the same time or with such intensity.
Im craving for intimacy… that special blend of lust, skin, sex, love and deep connection with a woman. Craving it in a good way, not with anxiety or like Im missing something, craving it in a way that Im certain than when it happens, Im gonna make the gods jealous.

2 Likes

Just as in Dr st2, with st3 I had the need for a week off the Dragon, just the dragon Im still using Prometheus and RICH. Next monday I will resume DR st3 for a week more, then St4 it is.

A thought thats been on my mind in front of the possibility of upgrading my customs to Q v2, is that Im not convinced of actually upgrade them as they are. I have 3 custom Qs (My Ultima is already V2), but lately Ive been gravitating to the idea that 3 Q is too much and I will probably benefit if I trim it down to 2 or even 1.

So the question is, whats the major program/s and modules that would give me the most bang for my buck in this period of my life, of course that depends on what do I really want more in this part of my life.

The answer is 2 things:

• Money
  • People Reading/Attraction.

When I say Momey I mean, more work and more ways of making money, attracting new opportunities.
When I say People Reading/Attraction I mean, reading people in all kind of contexts, reading none verbal language, reading their energies, reading their intentions, diagnose their personalities and behavior patterns.

When I say attraction I mean way more than attracting beautiful woman, I mean attracting the right kind of people in my life, that can help me grow and expand in all the right ways, manifest more opportunities to enjoy life and learn.

I have time to let this idea grow and mature, since Im on a Dragon mission right now.

1 Like

So I understand more fully, would you please post your listening schedule?

This is daily usage, with 2 rest days a week (Numbers might vary)

Week 1&2:

Agni x2
Dragon Reborn st3 x2
RICH x1

Week 3&4:

Peometheus x2
DR st3 x2
RICH x1

Custom Ultima + Wolfgang Terminus I listen on demand (once or twice a week)

Anyway when I said it was too much, I really should have said I want my customs to be more specific for a purpose, right now theres “bleeding” from one to the other if you get what I mean.
I want them sharp as a laser, clearly distinct from one another, and the addition of a couple of new modules.

@RVconsultant First aproximation would be something like this:

Custom 1

Cores:
Stark Q v2
RICH

Modules:
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha
Secret Source
Dominion
Sultan
Productivity Unleashed
Power Unleashed
Lion IV
The Spotlight
Rogue
Total Nonchalance.
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
MarketWeaver

Custom 2

Cores:
Alchemist St4 v2
Khan St4 v2

Modules:
Intuition Enhancer
Mystery
Chiron
Dragons Tongue
All-Seeing
Manipulus
Eagle Eye
Fortunes Favorite
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
The Architect.
Energetic Development

Its too soon really to take this as anything close to definitive.

I’m wondering if Rogue is a bit rogue. Maybe put Mystery in where Rogue is and Rogue where Mystery is to maybe keep things more congruent for each build. I imagine Rogue might work better with Khan.

1 Like

Interesting idea! Im gonna swap those and put Iron Frame in the Khan Alchemist combo

Second draft

Custom 1

Cores:
Stark Q v2
RICH

Modules:
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha
Secret Source
Dominion
Sultan
Productivity Unleashed
Power Unleashed
Lion IV
The Spotlight
Mystery
Total Nonchalance.
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
MarketWeaver

Custom 2

Cores:
Alchemist St4 v2
Khan St4 v2

Modules:
Intuition Enhancer
Iron Frame
Chiron
Dragons Tongue
All-Seeing
Manipulus
Rogue
Eagle Eye
Fortunes Favorite
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
The Architect.
Energetic Development

What about moving Loin IV and Total Nonchalance down to mesh with Khan?

Maybe move Fortune’s Favorite up to mesh with Stark?

Then one is more personality/dominance and your other is more finances. What do you think?

1 Like

As I told you before… I like the way you think Sir!

You got the essence of what Im looking for!!