What's your usage?

Do you normally run masked during the day and ultrasonic during the evening if you use it when sleeping? Any particular differences for you between the two??

I’m super excited for you Q+. It’s gonna be massive!

I’m still struck that you can run so many loops and get major effects. Really makes me run my custom like that.

1 Like

the irony is I LOVE the store programs-there so perfectly structured. I’ve come to really like certain customs, I just have very specific internal and external goals that customs help me cover. I really like my newest customs though.

I’ve only been on the HOM/EOG/RICH a week. I’ll journal about it, but essentially it either hits and I get this sense like I’m the pied piper everywhere and with everything. It’s like I know everybody, strangers, new people etc, but from a place of respect, they go out of there to support me with things. Likewise I just want to give value from a place of power, and people have started giving me free stuff, making exceptions for me with things etc. I kept manifesting information on Wealth, and this one line stood out to me from Tom Bilyeu-impact theory- he had a rule where he said Monday-Friday- if he was awake he was either working in or working out. And I’m compelled to take that idea on. If it doesn’t hit I get really bad tired recon-almost like I have the flu- but that seems to have passed.

no-honestly I don’t know why though. It’s worked great in the past for me, I may explore it again

yes this was a great idea, thanks for posting it.

That’s a great question, I still felt jealousy on Emperor Q when i started socializing again and my friends and I were hanging out with a group of girls. I had been in such an invincible zone with my life and with woman solo I was really surprised to experience it. It wasn’t debilitating like it had been in the past, but it was a sense of insufficiency socially/seductively. That’s what prompted me to stack PCC. I believe that started helping-since one of the laws is to disdain what you can’t have :joy: but it was my original sub with Khan Stage 1, Primal Seduction, Februus, Ares and Blue Skies that really started clearing it out.

Aside from passive sub healing, I started actively flirting and engaging with woman more and more and saw there was a sense of abundance and that what I had and didn’t have was my choice based on my willingness to…drum roll… like money…take action, take risks, give energy and effort, fail and keep going.

At some point I stopped caring about dating pro-actively again as my life path became more important, and now I have a different perspective where I don’t need anything from woman to be ok so I’m at no loss with whatever happens.

Also I realized jealousy and turn on were very linked, I believe for people, but certainly for me, so consciously owning my turn on helped. As did realizing I felt jealous mostly when I failed to act on my desires so it was really a feeling of self diminishment or betrayal rather than something external. So by acting on my turn on and desires and owning them, respectfully of course, what ever happened next was out of my hands.

Envy is distinct than jealousy in that it’s you want what some one else has, jealousy anger and anxiety about losing something to someone else that is or is not ‘your’s’ . Envy just turned into admiration and inspiration from Emperor near the beginning.

I really appreciate that, it’s funny cause I do not see myself that way, although I very much value when people get something of value out of what I can share.

I’m proud of my results in context of not comparing myself but there small beans to what can be done!!

2 Likes

I like masked during day so I actually know I’m not wasting time and I’m actually hearing the subliminals and the volume isn’t too loud to avoid damaging hearing, ultrasonic at night with the wired earphones otherwise my dog starts barking + easier to sleep probably due to dog not barking

What’s your stack currently?

Dragon ST2. Will probably focus on my running custom sub MA-I (舞い) from this Saturday.

When do you listen? During the day or during the evening?

In the morning when I am free.

How many loops are you currently running?

1 or 2 maximum per day.

What kind of reconciliation do you get?

I don’t feel anything…so no reconciliation. I rarely have positive or negative feelings/sensations when I run subliminals and aim at the results.

What’s your biggest successes with subs so far?

So far, I find myself getting out of my rut though at a very slow pace. That is good enough for me for now.

2 Likes

I’ve only been able to project a handful of times. The easiest way I have found was the indirect method that Michael Raduga teaches. He has a full 3-day seminar on YouTube if you’re interested. I’m looking forward to being able to project easier by using APX.

1 Like

:exploding_head:

What’s your stack currently?
DR ST2, StarkQ, PS

When do you listen? During the day or during the evening?
During the day

How many loops are you currently running?
3x each

What kind of reconciliation do you get?
My walls have cracks due to headbutting them, but so far I’m alright. Sometimes headaches, thirst, but there was one time when I went overboard and I felt sick and nauseous.

What’s your biggest successes with subs so far?
My life turned around, I have a semblance of direction again, and I’m having fun.

2 Likes

back on Stark :yum:?

hope your joking, if you are not please either don’t do that or get support if you cannot stop, if sub recon contributes to that you shouldn’t be running subs, whether you are joking or not-please stay safe, wear a helmet, and maybe pillow bang instead-

1 Like

Hahaha I’m joking I’m joking!

Walls are expensive to fix

2 Likes

hahaha

I’m relieved.

my pillow bang recommendation still stands

1 Like

A few loops a week seems to be a balanced approach with a Custom of the magnitude you are running.

Consider the following — the number of loops is mostly based on three factors; scripting density, scripting variety, and closing the distance between conscious & subconscious incongruence.

Our unconscious is what we really deeply believe about ourselves. The subconscious is a bridge or passageway — it delivers newborn ideas and concepts which eventually change the unconscious.

The conscious mind governs everything external — here the 5 senses reside through which we can manipulate the subconscious and therefore the unconscious accordingly.

So when you run a subliminal which is conceptually far beyond what your conscious reality at present looks like, it will cause a lot of turmoil and a lot of reconciliation. Henceforth you need to take a slow approach, which does not mean there won’t be quick development as it is directly affecting so many different areas of your being.

You will change so much at once since Q is just extremely intense and powerful. Moreover, the script Archetype is far away from your current being on all three planes of existence which have been previously described it is imminent that you will have to make room for change which the conscious mind can resist causing reconciliation.

Slow and steady wins the race, in this case, aspiring for change too quickly can and will cause doubt in the Custom. (Which is merely the subconscious resisting the stress that’s caused by overuse/overdose) — nature will always seek balance and even with subliminal’s that balance should remain.

Otherwise, you will be pleasantly rewarded with the side-effects (reactions to an unbalanced approach = reconciliation).

So the answer is NOT an exact, strict pattern or amount as these parameters are constantly affected and ever-changing.

The forum journals are mostly shedding a false light on usage.

One loop of this technology will cause ripple effects of change in your which are simply immeasurable by human intelligence.

@pacman can confirm.

So please do yourselves a favor and take a nice and slow approach, steadily building momentum and increasing the loops as you are more and more aligned with the Program.

A subliminal is like an audible movie, changing the way you perceive reality by questioning your beliefs which respectively changed thoughts — emotions and leading to different actions.

Too many ‘movies’ at once will cause you to become dreamy and go into Limbo (extreme stonewalling) a form of conscious petrification usually followed by an explosion of results. Your bath was full and you needed to release all water (build-up programming to finally manifest) at this point your energy limit to the process was exceeded therefore you will feel weak, sleepy, dreamy, foggy, at a loss of energy, etc

There you have it — this is the new manual or Subliminal Bible — enjoy!

5 Likes

This is why I want to make more customs. I have so many of the in store subs that I want to use but don’t want to slam myself with. A custom for each would be amazing.

I love this dude. The theory for sure instantly kind of shifted my mindset. I’m here for it.

I’m glad R.I.C.H is helping you gain info. I got a bunch of new ideas that I got overwhelmed with them and orocrasinated on them. I wrote them down but for some reason they aren’t being utilised. Now I need to utilise them. Obviously mine was the Ultima version but it sounds like the Q version is running the same.

Interesting. I did a bunch of loops last night but really decided, after reading Hermit’s post too, that I want to do 2-3 loops. One in the morning and one-two before bed. Most likely Ultrasonic whilst me and the boyfriend watch TV. I really need my sleep to be processing time.

Of course man, thanks for joining in.

Just reminded me that I need to listen to the audiobook. I still haven’t yet.

Might need the short animated version on Youtube.

I’m super happy this is working out for you! Sounds awesome for the clearing aspect. You’re finding its working well?

Oooohhh this word stops me right in my tracks.

I love reading your story and whilst I haven’t quoted everything off you yet, I’ve enjoyed reading it and learning about your and your experiences. You always provide value.

1 Like

I’m about to start masked during the morning. I also hate not being able to hear it but I know it works because I had great results with the normal Stark version last year.

I don’t understand how people sleep with these in :sweat_smile:

Interesting name, what’s in it?
How’s DRS2 going?

How are you finding the lower amount of loops? Ever tried higher? (Not convincing you to try higher if you haven’t, just wondering for comparison).

You’re lucky to not feel anything in regards to recon.

This is awesome news. Slow is still a pace, and you haven’t given up on yourself. Super proud of you.

I projected once and snapped right back into my body as I was so scared of what happened. Jesus.

Oooohhh tell me more. I want to learn. I’ll check them out. I really want to learn about it.

Please! Keep me updated.

How’s it running for you? Think you’ve got your perfect stack now??

How so? From the healing? (I know you don’t mean literally haha).

Uh oh. Wow. Never had that. Counting myself lucky.

Awesome. Honestly. I’m genuinely happy for you man. I’m glad you’re turning your life around and getting there.

It is a reverse of the words “I AM” actually, you’ll get it if you read Neville Goddard’s stuff. And I wanted to name my customized sub after a lady, just like one of the early Apple computers was named L.I.S.A. So “I AM” was reversed to become “MAI”, which is a common first name for Japanese ladies, and also means “to dance” in Japanese. I like the Japanese words so I put it in into the name of my custom sub.

Here’s what’'s in there.

Alchemist ST2
Mind’s Eye
QLST2
Everpresent
Ergo Adsum
I Am
Blue Skies
New Beginnings
Merger of the Worlds
Tyrant
Ultimate Writer
Technology Prodigy
Raikov
Gratitude Embodiment
Inner Voice
Sultan
Secrets of Akasha
Energetic Development IV
Pragya
Deus

It’s down to you that I’m even considering lower loops. I only want to run 1-2 loops. One in the morning and evening would work well enough.

This is most likely what’s happening as it feels like a lot of things are being lifted and I’m going through the ruble. It’s getting better however. I’m starting to see a light - I think. I know the sub is challenging my beliefs about myself.

I’m really learning that slower is better. I know it sounds simple but I’m impatient as heck.

I really underestimate the power of Q.
Massively. Hence why I want to lower loops too so I don’t do that.

I can feel it merging slowly which is great but still far away as you say. I can see how this happens to cause recon though.

@pacman I’d love your insights.

I love the way you’ve explained this to be honest. Thank you! Pretty awesome way to look at it.

This is actually how I currently feel. So I’m exceeding the limits for sure. If it wasn’t confirmed before, lower loops, it is now.

1 Like

I have been comfortable with 1 or 2 loops. Often, it’s hard to do additional loops without being distracted by people or my surroundings.

1 Like

2 to 3 loops per day of Dragon Reborn ST2. Break on Fri./Sat.

Nothing else at the moment.

2 Likes

How clever. I wish I could come up with stuff like this, I think it’s super awesome honestly. I really think names like this are genius.

Your custom looks awesome.
Is your focus on healing currently compared to your custom?

What are your goals with your custom?

Makes sense. That’s what I struggled with hence why I did evening loops (sleeping) but I want to ensure I’m listening properly.

You used to do Set and Forget on Q versions, right?
How are you finding lower loops compared to set and forget now?

I may have the wrong person but I hope not.