Project WorldBreaker

• Ran a 7 minute loop of Diamond just in case I end up sleeping with PG in a couple days. While I was tired I began having sexual thoughts and a sexual energy so powerful; that when it filled my body, I went from dead tired to wired. Erection wouldn’t disappear for over 30 minutes no matter what and I thought I was gonna orgasm without so much as even touching myself. The sensitivity was crazy. I got up and did some things around the house to help dissipate the energy so I wouldn’t be tempted to fap it away.

• Forgot to mention from last post that PG1 tried to test me in front of PG2 by saying that I “talk a lot and don’t back it up”…forgot what I said but it made both girls laugh. That was definitely primal’s scripting that helped me automatically pass the test and the nonchalance of wanted probably making it so that I wasn’t even phased by it. Didn’t even realize it was a test until afterwards.

2 Likes
  • PG the alpha called me out of the blue before work this morning and said she had things to do tomorrow so plans are canceled, she joked that I probably can’t handle her energy yet…lol yea ok. She did invite me to come chill with her in the break room before work but I had an errand to run so I had to decline. Not sure what she has to do and I didn’t ask. I had back up plans anyway. Just told her we’ll put a rain check on it. Idk when I’ll ask her to hang again, and little does she know that with the way I’m planning my life behind the scenes right now, she may not get another shot.

• got pulled into a random meeting with executives from a client company. The executives were extremely friendly and approachable. I was one of the very few agents chosen to attend.

• Before the meeting. PG2 saw me standing and came STRAIGHT over to me and was certain to make eye contact in an extremely sexual way. Even during the meeting we were in she kept trying to engage me. I think one of the executives picked up on the fact that she likes me based off the expression on his face. Noticed more throughout the day that the same executive seemed oddly drawn to me.

• PG1 surprisingly saved me a seat this morning, but I had to end up moving anyway lmao. She wasn’t happy about that. So much do that she moved to the same row where I sat. Also, she’s starting to shit test me more and more. Doesn’t bother me and I always answer back genuinely and confidently.

• More awkward stares from ppl but now women are acting a bit more hypnotized by my presence.

Edit : forgot to mention that at the end of her shift, PG1 sat on my lap and said good night instead of just hugging me like she usually does. Yes sat on my lap at work but no one was around which is why I’m sure she did it.

7 Likes
  • Forgot to mention that yesterday and today when I ended up sitting next to PG2 she rubbed her leg against mine a lil bit.

• Think I may be starting to understand that part of the attraction that WANTED generates is from the embedded alpha scripting. It’s starting to lower my patience with ppl but also unleashing a new level of confidence. If there was any part of me theft that cares what people think, it’s quickly fading away. It’s starting to unleash the same sort of disinhibition from me that I’m seeing from the women who are attracted to me.

• Feels like I’m starting to have a heart-based metamorphosis. Now more than ever, I can feel the shifts between my old self and reality, vs the new inner landscape and reality that I can feel myself forming. Feels like old and new versions of myself are trying to reconcile, only bringing along what is useful from the old. But the old me is trying to fight to hold on.

8 Likes

Since my last update:

• Tried a short loop of AMZP, within 2.5 minutes I automatically visualized myself getting into a public altercation. I stopped at 5 minutes. I’m still not ready for it yet. This means that there’s something in the scripting that causes me to become combative. This has helped me realize that in the past that sometimes I used to be an asshole to ppl just for the sake of it . Or times where I just didn’t feel like being nice so I’d just express myself in the opposite way instead of just chilling out. I can admit how dysfunctional that behavior was and I now know it just stemmed from my past anger and pain, but I’m no longer motivated to be that way, not even occasionally. The rage that once was deeply entrenched within me is losing its grip. With that being said though I’m probably going to have to temper AMZP with something sanguine in order to buffer the rage effect , like I had to buffer emperor ZP with Stark until I could run EZP by itself without inducing instant recon rage. It’ll take a while though. AMZP’s recon rage makes what I used to get with emperor look stoic in comparison. For now I’m just leaving it out of my stack altogether as I’m beginning to enjoy WANTED more.

• Starting to see that I get my best results from ZP when I run short sessions twice a day. Example: I run a title or two from 3-7 minutes each in the morning, and then in the afternoon or evening I do another short session. I experience even faster and more profound results but I’m certain this could lead to overload quick so I’ll have to play around with rest days. This also seems to speed up processing and execution times for me too, I also notice that my results are usually the strongest on my listening days.

• All day my subconscious has been nudging me to “unravel” myself. I’m being guided on how to be more consistent and carefree with the expression of my inner and outer power. Seems mind’s eye is helping me visualize myself in both a third and first person view at the same time. It’s like I’m both acting in, and watching the movie called my life at the same time. I’m surprised that I find it so easy to simultaneously experience my own being from multiple dimensions and perspectives all at once.

• I’m steadily manifesting many desires at record speed. Also seeing varying combos of repeating numbers like crazy.

• Had a friend say that something I stated was oddly romantic. Wonder if that’s inspired by WANTED.

• My perspective of myself and my life are both expand and deepening. I’m being called to take even more conscious control of my inner being and realize that creating and directing myself and my life are ever evolving processes.

• Noticing a distinctly healthy glow on my skin today. I also look and feel slightly younger.

• People are treating me like a celebrity. Even had a woman tell me that I look like I own a record label. Acquaintances and strangers alike are finding random reasons to start conversations with me. Women look caught off guard when I come around or they just lock on to my face when they see me. Even if I look away and walk by I can still see them staring at me.

• PG2 happened to stop by my row and let out this forced sounding laugh. It sounded like the type you do when trying to get someone’s attention but it was busy typing at the moment. From my peripheral vision though I saw her look at me as she passed by.

• I’ve noticed this before over the past few months but often times when someone meets me or is near me for the first time they mirror my body language, like they’re subconsciously trying to establish rapport with me. Mostly men do this while women would usually either gaze at me or turn their body completely towards me like they want me to engage them (as I’ve mentioned before).

• The older lady I mentioned before at my job (who I found out is 50 today), sat next to me and in usual fashion stared at me until I engaged her. She asked many personal questions and kept flirting by complimenting me on my personal qualities. She kinda even hinted at the fact she’d marry me…yea you saw that right. Great, so now I have a coworker who wants to marry me (or at least sees me as marriage material), and another who’d have my child. She’s cool to talk to but I don’t find her attractive, although she looks good for her age. Won’t lie I found the excessive attention annoying but to tell the truth I find excessive attention from anyone annoying, even beautiful women, family and friends.

• My head manager went quiet on promoting me for a couple weeks, guess cause my closing rate has slipped a bit. He doesn’t know that I’m contemplating leaving and moves have already begun to be made to do just that. Crazy, I turned in my resume and my performance suffered. A few weeks later I make a decision to leave and all of a sudden my selling is on fire again and now my promotion is back to being discussed. I really have a strange way of utilizing the law of detachment for manifesting. I’ve mentioned before how once I stop caring I manifest what I want. At this point I’m done with the job. I couldn’t care less about my performance, promotion, or anything else concerning it. I’ve already Mentally closed the current chapter in my life both personally and professionally.

• Found out one of my best friend’s roommates is moving away. The one that usually followed me around when I was there. I didn’t have a reaction though as my attraction to her dwindled to zero weeks ago. But she is cool people in general so I’m glad she found opportunity elsewhere.

• While I was out on an evening stroll I experienced my version of a ZP perceptual shift. For about 20 seconds, everything around me had a feel like it was simulated and like I was the only true and concrete object of in reality. I’ve gotten this same feeling before on ZP but it was far more profound than usual this time.

• At work I’m typically annoyed when others around me are socializing because it can be tough to hear my own thoughts. Today though I appreciated being around happy ppl and was even glad to be surrounded by ppl having a good time.

• Feeing like I no longer want to “break” the current world in order to manifest my personal reality but simply create my own from scratch.

4 Likes
  • Here we go already lol. Walked into my work building and before I knew it I instantly had 2 receptionists in the lobby staring at me. The new one smiled and greeted me, the more senior turned around shyly.

• Didn’t even have to ask PG1 to save me a seat this time she just automatically did it. Of course she kept trying to play around and engage me every single chance she got. Even slid into my cubicle several times. She trying to act a bit more sexually reserved now though. Just another test IMO. She’s ramping them up even more now and coming up with a variety of ways to test me as mating/BF material.

• A male team lead noticed how much she was playing around with me and said he can’t wait to come to our wedding. She looked at him crazy, I just played it off casually.

• Head Manager at work kept telling me that he heard I was great in the meeting from the other day where I sat next to PG2. I’m confused cause I barely spoke in the meeting.

• I’m starting to find that when I actually embrace ppls desire to talk to me, they are super open. This is for strangers and acquaintances alike. Some even act like they don’t want the conversation to stop.

• I’m starting to get much better with grooming myself as far lining my own facial hair, etc. been into this for myself for years but now it’s starting to look more like a professional job.

• For some reason I’ve been getting a lot of compliments on my professionalism lately. Wonder if it’s an AMZP bloom effect.

• Ever found someone’s lust for you so strong you were a bit intimidated by it?Like you felt like a lion was about to pounce on you? That’s what I’m experiencing more of from women I’m general. The ones who already had a crush are becoming increasingly attracted. Works both ways though, I’m starting to find myself more attracted to women that are flocking to me too, well assuming they don’t go overboard with the attention they give.

• Starting to find that I’m a lot more present in everything I do.

• caught a woman staring right at me in traffic from across the street.

6 Likes
  • It may take me some time to adjust to this level of coquettish behavior. Today I’m switching back and forth between cold and hot emotionally whether I’m interacting with people or even in solitude. Feels almost like I’m bipolar as opposed to me naturally just flowing through moods. This is teaching me to be detached from my own thoughts and emotions even more than usual. Seems like subs such as emperor in the past helped me accept and embrace my dark side. Wanted seems to be interesting it into my psyche though, like the lines between aspects of my personality are perfectly blending together. This is helping me realize too that sometimes I try to overly rationalize my emotions and experiences. Sometimes my feelings on something are valid and can’t simply be dismissed by excessive logic.

• Speaking of interactions I absolutely want no one around me lately. Starting to notice in general that my desire to be reclusive has been building the past few days. Part of this may be the digging wanted is doing which is causing me to uncover certain aspects of myself. I think this desire to be alone is less about being antisocial and more about me wanting time to address what’s being brought to the surface.

• I’ve been taking better care of my appearance than usual.

• Starting to notice that not only am I annoyed and turned off by excessive emotionalism and sentimentality but I’m becoming downright disgusted by it. I’ll be Looking to dig deeper into why that is.

• Had a weird ass inner experience. While I contemplated the concept of love (of varying kinds) between ppl, I became angry and had a pretty bad mood for a couple hours. When I got some extra time to meditate again I realized that whatever is causing the anger I could just subconsciously ignore and come back to face at a later date. My subconscious said “no I’ll accept and integrate it since you rather accept it now”. My anger instantly melted away and now I feel uplifted and a bit joyful. WTF…I don’t even know why I was angry but since I subconsciously chose to accept the anger itself, the anger actually disappeared. No idea what this means.

• PG asked me to buy her lunch. To test her I gave her a slightly hard time about it but she was mannarable so I did it. On my way to the Resturaunt she sent me nudes in the middle of our shift, to thank me for buying her lunch.

• The older lady that’s crushing on me told me that she thinks we were destined to meet…she couldn’t (or wouldn’t) explain why when I asked her.

• Not even gonna go into detail about some of the perverted looks I got from women today.

4 Likes

Wanted is crazy awesome

2 Likes

Lmao I find it hilarious how out of that entire post “nudes” was the word that stuck out to you. I don’t blame you as I’m sure it will to most men on the forum. Being a man is hilarious sometimes.

1 Like

Only because it happened to me too. Girl sent noodz

2 Likes

Did yours come at an unexpected moment too?

1 Like

Yeah. Sorta.

2 Likes

How long have you been running Wanted?

Are you too interested into nwudz ?
Is this becoming a wanted goal trend?

2 Likes

Nah, I’m not interested in getting nudes. Just curious to see how long he has been running wanted since the girl who sent him the nudes has been hitting on him for a long time.

3 Likes
  • Noticed that me doing that favor for PG1 triggered paranoia within me, some anger too. Felt it as soon as I woke up. I know what it is. I’m uncertain that she’ll pay me back in a few days like she claimed she would (nudes aren’t payback to me at all, I consider it an unfair trade). I’m testing her to see if she’s a woman of her word. If she isn’t she’s getting cut off instantly. This feeling is obviously to me; a fear of being taken advantage of, stemming from past relationships (of many kinds) that went sour. Only a couple more days until I find out.

• Starting to notice in general that when I don’t react to certain situations with anger, idk how else to react at all. I find this a bit off-putting but guess I’m trying to figure out how to express myself better when I’m angry.

• Starting to see what others meant by a drop in productivity with WANTED. Between it being so energy intensive and building up a nonchalance toward many things it can make you pretty chill if you let it. I plan to run another short loop later this week and then close this current cycle out before a washout. After the next cycle I might have to take a month off. Even with less than the recommended exposure it feels like the buildup of ZP content is wearing me down a bit.

• Somehow resparked interest in a woman who I though completely lost interest in me. She was on the phone but throughout I saw her eyeing me in the elevator and several other times throughout the day. Not really interested in her though cause she complains too much.

• I’m finding it funny how PG1 and 2 constantly end up next to each other. Makes me glad I didn’t sit in the same row today. Between those two it’d probably be hard to get things done since they seem to really like my attention. PG2 mocked a laugh of mine to get my attention since I didn’t paid her any attention all day. I shot her a look and she just smiled back seductively.

• An hour later I went to go mess with PG1 during a break, as soon as I got near her she grabbed my shirt, pulled me toward her and then grabbed me downstairs. I backed up quick out of shock. Honestly I was caught off guard that she grabbed my package while we were at work but then I quickly flipped it and wanted to see how she would respond. I asked her with a cocky grin “what makes you think you can grab me?”. She just said “because I can”. I told her we’ll fix that attitude. Claimed she was gonna grab my ass too. Told her if she tried I’d slam a chair on her ass, she bust out laughing.

6 Likes

This is only my second week on wanted

3 Likes
  • A woman I see around town a couple times a week said I looked pissed when I walked into a building. I was perfectly calm so idk if something about my aura made her feel I was angry. She kept trying to talk to me to “Cheer me up.” That’s actually how I found out she’s pretty hilarious.

• Haven’t played my custom in a few days so I did a 5-minute loop. Didn’t feel anything while I played it but afterwards that weird feeling I had when I first got my custom a few weeks back returned. The feeling like I can sense my being on multiple levels and like my body is a hologram. I also do feel some of the energy I lost over the past week was replenished.

• Starting to notice that my gaming skills are becoming sharper.

• Not sure why but I’m being nicer to others and they’re responding positively to me too.

• Starting to feel like I’m in the verge of an emotional breakthrough so I’m entertaining thoughts of running my custom along with regeneration and elixir during my next cycle, whether or not I end up doing a washout. I feel like to get to the next level, I need to regenerate from some emotional and mental scars that still linger. I’m tired of being angry, and I’m tired of not being able to fully enjoy life because of said anger. I could use a bit of the physical healing that elixir provides as well.

• While grocery shopping in the morning a female manager asked if I needed help bagging my items. I politely declined but for some reason felt like she was offended when I declined. On the way out that same manager and a bunch of other females stared me down as I walked out. Guess a man walking out of the store with a full cart is the new sexy thing during this pandemic lol.

• I feel a powerful urge to organize myself and my life more starting to rise. I can feel the best version of myself, which has been buried under negativity trying to break free and make a triumphant return.

• Got to work and the woman I sat next to kept staring my way although we barely know each other. After about an hour of me not talking to her she moved her seat like she was frustrated. Between that and the grocery store incident I hope it’s not getting to the point where women I don’t even know are getting frustrated just cause I don’t engage them.

• PG2 was doing pretty bad in sales so she chose to come sit right next to me in order to see how I sell…big surprise lol. Her eyes were bright and she seemed excited to talk to me, I could see her eyes scanning my face several times when we interacted and she looked at my lips a lot, also leaned towards me several times. Ironic thing is, she ended up sitting exactly where the girl that moved was sitting lol. I smell a manifestation moment.

• washed my car in the morning, during my break I sat in my car and when I was about to get out, a guy with a leaf blower blew some debris into my vehicle and some of it got on me. I was already annoyed that he dirtied the car I just washed this morning. I quickly closed my door and looked back at him. He must’ve sensed me looking cause he quickly shot his head up and froze in fear for a second. He then stopped the leaf blower until I got out of the car and walked away. I kept myself from verbally assaulting him because I know he was only doing his job and it was an honest mistake.

• 2 women talking in the parking lot froze and stopped engaging each other when they saw me. They Watched me as I walked to the bldg back from my break.

• Had a woman walk through my row just to come stare at me as she walked by. To play it off she greeted coworkers that she usually won’t even talk to.

• Had a guy whose been starting at me for weeks look at me while we were waiting on the elevator. I just said screw it and finally spoke lol. He ended holding the door for me on our way out the building. I wished him a good day. He doesn’t seem so bad.

• As I interacted with PG2 throughout the day women from the row I was sitting in, and even other rows kept looking at how I interacted with her and kept staring at me like they wanted to jump in just to talk to me. Bruh…am I running Wanted or Stark lol.

6 Likes

Wou wanted is very kind to you :).

3 Likes

That’s hilarious, the amount of women just looking for any excuse just to get near you, but getting your junk touched at work, goddamn…

3 Likes

Lol it’s my natural archetype but of course WANTED is enhancing the shit out of it.