Project WorldBreaker

• Chosen helped diminish the recon I got from AM, WorldBreaker basically seems to wipe it out completely with just 1 full loop. How or why that is I’m unsure. Anti-recon tech maybe?

• Woke up in the middle of the night and felt increasingly energized without feeling overwhelmed with energy. Was super tough to get back to sleep so WorldBreaker might be a sub I’d have to run upon waking in the morning.

• Also already had my first dream, not sure if anyone here knows who Adam22 is but but in my dream I was his roommate and he had just got done doing an adult film in the room next to mine, and came to check up on me.

2 Likes

Dreams are often subbtle (or not) metaphor of your subconscious or events going on
Only you can trully decypher it to be honest

Sometimes when I look at mines it’s obvious and always turn out true other times I still don’t know what they meant :joy:

You are your own world, language so observe yourself, just don’t get too lost in your solitary observation, ground yourself

2 Likes
  • Accidentally manifested something this morning by speaking it out loud.

• Had another work occurrence where a female coworker just stared at me without saying anything, girl next to her did the same thing. I turned to face em but didn’t say anything so they just went back to talking.

• So…that woman that I mentioned a few days ago that rolled her eyes at me, I had to change computers and ended up sitting next to her. She kept glancing at me and even while I was on a call she tried talking to me but I couldn’t make out what she was saying. She then scooted her chair into my cubicle uninvited just to see what I was doing. Man ppl here are strange.

• The more I practice with current invoker the stronger and longer I can ride an energetic current. Manifested a sale within seconds just by tapping into the energy of wealth. I’m also trying to consciously practice with mountain breaker too.

• Seems like inner gasoline has built up my sexual energy and has had me feeling calm and Smooth most of the day. Overall though this custom gives me a very strange feeling, like I can perceive the fact that on this level of existence I’m just an avatar. It seems like recon keeps coming and going throughout today.

• Bro idk what’s been going on this past week but women who acted cold towards me before, I keep getting into situations where I end up having to interact with them or they come to me. The first girl at my job that ever showed interest pretty much went cold eventually. Understandable as I was way less social and in a terrible mental space when I first got here. We shared a couple funny moments here and there but ultimately I never put forth effort, so eventually she even went cold in a platonic way. When I had to sit by her today I could tell she wasn’t comfortable for whatever reason but screw it. While I listened in on her sales call (as directed by a supervisor) she looked back awkwardly a couple times, but I didn’t even bother with eye contact; and that was that. I didn’t have any interest in interacting, all the while another woman sitting next to her was gazing at me like crazy.

• Found a nice solution to recon, a cheat code almost. I was sitting at work towards the end of my shift while calls were slow and decided to tap into the frequency of self love in order to deal with the recon fluctuations I’ve been experiencing throughout the day. The recon gently but quickly dissolved. Looks like I can now quickly deal with recon from a sub or stack without having to play another ZP to help balance things out.

4 Likes
  • I already have experience with inner Gasoline but in ZP format the sexual energy control and transmutation aspects are much more enhanced. I’m also getting longer and stronger erections without even trying on the ZP version.

• Not sure if it’s cause of recon or fusion optimized but I’ve been repulsed more and more by anything less than healthy foods the past day or so and my appetite has been so low that I don’t want to eat, even when my stomach is roaring with hunger. Even the taste of unhealthy foods is starting to become damn near unbearable already.

• Just realized that yesterday I manifested my target sales goal, after a string of pretty rough days. Perhaps Fortune’s Favorite played a part in that. Divine Will probably also helped me get through without letting frustration overtake me before I went in a short selling hot streak.

• Ran my custom and AM at one loop each, there’s something about AM that not only lights my inner fire but also dissolves any emotional and mental inhibitors I have.

• Not sure which module is playing a role in this but my energetic sensitivity is diminishing, and yet the effect that energy in my immediate environment has on my energy levels is increasing, tough to explain but it’s probably me adjusting to the new energetic developments.

6 Likes
  • Just started to realize that ROI has been acting itself out in subtle ways through me taking action in my daily life. It helps me act on completing tasks in sequences that save me time and energy. Like I act out an organized routine without needing to plan it first. Stark ZP has the same effect on me but ROI does it in a more subtle manner, and I don’t have to put as much effort into organizing my thoughts and actions.

• The sex energy gains from inner Gasoline seems to enhance sexual pleasure and orgasm intensity (although I know that’s now what it’s for). It’s Like Diamond ZP but without the pleasure being as intense, comes pretty close though.

• PG is starting to act more and more like she’s craving my company and interaction with me. She even turned her body to face me directly anytime she wasn’t on the call and kept trying to engage me in conversation constantly today. She was also even more playful and flirtatious than usual.

4 Likes
  • Women kept displaying IOI’s by turning their asses towards me as well as bending over where they know their ass would be near my face. This happened more times than I could count today. Women at work are also starting to turn their body completely towards me and steadily looking in my direction like they’re indirectly asking me to socially engage with them. A couple of em there also keep putting their thighs on my arm when they come stand by me in my cubicle for any reason. If we brush against or make some kind of physical contact with each other, they don’t apologize or jump back, they just get comfortable and let the contact extend naturally.

• I’m plotting a potential move that may effect the course of my present life. Literally all facets of my life would be effected by this but it’s some desperately needed change tbh. Think I finally figured out that the source of the recon I’ve been feeling lately, is me needing to face the fact that to get where I want to go, my life can no longer go the way that it is. I’m at a crossroads; either I step it up, or things will come crashing down.

8 Likes

Strange but ever since starting my custom I’ve been feeling less and less like journaling. In any case here are the things that have been happening the past few days:

• I stopped running ascended mogul about a week ago. Lit fire within me but anger wasn’t the only emotion it amplified…it amplified ALL of my emotions. Anger especially but also the feeling of amorous and lust for women. I didn’t show it but it felt like I was about to become borderline thirsty. Sometimes I would also get so aroused that I could barely focus at times. I’m now running WorldBreaker solo (at least I will be after this current washout).

• Although I’ve still been selling, my numbers were terrible for almost 2 weeks, yesterday was the first good day I’ve had this entire pay period.

• As usual, yesterday confirmed that when I get fed up with the universe and stop giving a f*** about manifesting things, my desires come quickly and in abundance within a short period of time. At work, we’ll I officially hate the job now and even when I make sales I have the same internal reaction as when I don’t. Low and behold yesterday I was one of the top sellers. PG had been acting a little distant so I stopped putting in effort to communicate. I was close to calling out yesterday but wanted to get out of the house still so I still went to work, but took my sweet ass time getting there. I’m certain people could feel my energy cause no one woke to me when I arrived and I wasn’t speaking either. I did see PG turn to look at me on my way to my desk. She came around 15 minutes later and said it didn’t matter where I sat she was gonna come mess with me. She pointed out that I came late and didn’t speak to anyone, told her they were lucky I even got in my car today to come. She then laughed and said “you talk too much shit” ( she told me that a total of 3 times yesterday). Several ppl have told me that over the years though since I started using all ha related subliminals in general. I’m pretty certain that habit came from my increased confidence and self esteem, t just say what I think and how I’m thinking it, even if I know I’m gonna rock the boat.

• I pinpointed all 5 modules in my custom that fit into the conscious guidance category (modules that help me increase in a certain skill By consciously training it):

Ascension Chamber:

Also helps master subconscious manifestation abilities.

Mind’s eye:

Helps improve my M abilities through visualization and the different benefits it can offer.

Current invoker: for obvious reasons

Mountain Breaker:

Kind of dope that you can dissolve blockages to your manifestations via conscious focus (not to mention the fact that Yggdrasil is in this custom too, so additional pathways and the speed of which those pathways open help Mountain Breaker out too).

Finally there’s Direct Influencing Aura:

Left this for last cause yesterday it started to show that it’s really kicking in (along with the auric overdriver module strengthening it constantly). Most commonly I began to notice that when I’m in traffic; when I want the car in front of me to get the hell out the way, it magically does so. This has happened over 12 times in the past 4 days. I also tested it at work. I instructed my aura to spread out about 50 ft and have at least 1 person come and stand by me. Well within seconds a supervisor I’m cool with came to greet me and stood there for a few seconds. Then a female supervisor came around a few moments later and did the same thing. Last, PG walked around the corner and actually moved from where she was to come sit next to me for the rest of the day. All this happened within 3 minutes. I hope the effect is this strong too when I want people to move away from me too :smiling_imp:

1 Like
  • Modules like the architect, inner Gasoline and fusion optimized are helping me to recover from fatigue quicker but also making it so I need less sleep and have much more balanced energy levels throughout the day. In just one week my cravings for caffeine have dropped significantly. Occasionally I’ve also been using my training from the current invoker module to tap into a current of life force energy to recharge myself too.

• I’ve already made my decision to move forward with the plans I mentioned from the previous post. It means I’ll be leaving many things and ppl behind but it is what is, sacrifices must be made. I’m at peace with my choice, no matter who else may not be. This is probably the most inner peace I’ve experienced in weeks, and it’s kind of giving me an odd “glow”, I physically look better to myself this morning.

1 Like
  • I got inner guidance to strengthen my sense of self love by further developing my masculinity. I’m thinking maybe this is supposed to just help me strengthen aspects of self love such as assertiveness, discipline, etc.

• The above point led me to adding Primal and GLM to my stack to help further heal, nurture and strengthen the primal, instinctual, and refined aspects of my masculinity all at once. Along with the divine will and the tyrant modules in my custom, this combo could probably also help me strengthen my willpower and resilience when trying to manifest something that takes time.

• My energetic sensitivity has returned and is actually deeper then it was a couple weeks back.

• Primal and GLM together feels like a balanced combo. It instills feelings of discipline and power but still allows you to be able to have fun and be yourself. Like a guy that could switch from drill sergeant to party animal, and anything in-between seamlessly.

3 Likes
  • The amount of attention I’m getting is unusually high today even by ZP standards. I literally have to watch what I say and do. Mostly women are watching…HARD. Even when I make eye contact most ppl are just locking eyes with me instead of turning away like they usually do. My only theory about this is that my new energetic developments are somehow being sensed by others…and/or my new masculinity combo is also contributing to some sort of inner power that ppl can sense from me.

• Some new girl on the sales floor came today. I wasn’t sure she was interested in me due to not fully paying attention to me the whole time I’ve been on the sales floor today. Well suspicions were confirmed within a couple hours. When I asked a manger sitting by her a question she playfully and sarcastically answered my question, something that PG would do. I answered with a witty remark and she laughed in response, in a shy and girly way. Looks like I might have a PG 2.0 on my hands.

• My sense of inner strength and power has been rock solid all day despite any circumstances I’m encountering personally or professionally. I’m also nonchalant I’m general, just enjoying the moment while being indifferent to outcomes

• In the new break room at work , I was sitting alone at an empty table in the corner. Some girl out of nowhere came and asked if she could sit and just sat and said thanks without waiting for me to answer. Mind you there were more than 30 empty seats in this big ass break room. She was pretty but eats like a man so no thanks.

4 Likes
  • Use of WorldBreaker is starting to cause me to have conscious thoughts of things I’ve learned about quantum physics, quantum mechanics, and metaphysics. I’m being reminded on what I’ve learned about each of those subjects over the years, and how they could tie together to boost my conscious manifestation skills.

• This is the 2nd day in a row I had thoughts directly related to the scripting in my custom pop up in my head. Seems the direct connection to my subconscious mind is rapidly deepening.

• I’m starting to suspect that inner gasoline ZP quickly replenishes not only sexual energy, but also sexual fluids within the body. It seems like every time I’m exposed to it I feel an uptick in semen and sperm production in my loins.

1 Like
  • A female coworker that I usually ignore went out of her way to say hi this morning although I wasn’t addressing her when I came in. There’s no bad blood between us she just usually stares and says nothing. I greeted her casually.

• PG was playfully mad that I didn’t sit by her when I came in, stayed she could move over to me if she wanted, she declined but in a way I can tell she’s trying to play hard to get. She also stopped by later and put a skittle down my shirt lol

• Some girl at the elevator was on the phone talking about not feeling well and wanting to leave work early. She must’ve felt better when she saw me cause she kept looking back at me lol.

• Been seeing 4:44 all day.

• Shortly Before leaving home to pick my daughter up I meditated to relaxing music. I fell into a deep state where I could feel my energy system being cleansed, strengthened and empowered. Through my mind’s eye I was even shown the anatomy of my energetic system. I felt like I was full of life force and bursting with energy as well as experiencing a higher personal vibration.

• Went to get my daughter and on the way there and back I started narrating to myself the times I would reach my destinations. Made it both times in time and unusually quick for the route I took. I’m also noticing that the influencing aura has a fatter range than o originally thought. Seems I can effect ppl a few dozen feet away. I’m still able to influence ppl in even high speed traffic to move out of my way, change speed, etc.

• All of this seems crazy but it really took that for me to see the potential with my custom, it’s not just about becoming a better manifester, with enough patience and practice I truly can come to not only warp, but consciously control my personal reality. That’s not even a figure of speech, I have a tool that can literally help me control my own short and long term experience of reality itself.

2 Likes
  • Since PG was “mad” that I didn’t sit by her yesterday, I told her to save me a seat when I got to work this morning. She doesn’t know it but by doing this, I’m testing her for both compliance and to help me further gauge her interest in me. Kind of a “show me how bad you want me” type of test.

• After only a couple loops of GLM and primal I feel like my masculinity had already strengthened on many levels. Apparently I was guided to just refresh the content I already had from them. Haven’t run em in a couple days so instead I ran a loop of wanted ZP to try it out. It has me feeling suave, smooth, full of swagger , self confidence and emotional and sexual power emanating from the core of my being. It’s helping me appreciate the feeling of being alive and loving my own presence unconditionally.

• Got to work and PG failed the mission, I playfully scolded her.

• Wanted can really help you keep your cool in sales which can prompt others to trust you. I made a sale Evry hour I was at work today.

• I’m seeing repeating numbers like crazy.

• I’m getting lustful looks from women and curious looks from men as usual.

• I mesmerized a female supervisor today when trying to ask about a sale. It’s like when I asked the question the first time she just froze for a moment, I then caught her checking me out by scanning my entire wardrobe with her eyes. When we made eye contact again, she just froze completely and stared at me, like she was waiting for me to say or do something akin to some kinda fantasy scene. I then slowly asked the question again after the long sexually tense pause, she just shook her head in response and slowly turned away. Later on I saw her bending over a desk and needed to ask her about something else. I kept having hyper sexual thoughts while she was bent over that desk but hid it well. When I approached her desk I I pretended I was staring at her screen instead of her ass. I can tell she looked back at me like she was trying to catch me starting. I kept my eyes Locked on the screen like I was trying to finish reading something and slowly turned to her to play it all off. To even get that piece of eye candy I had to be careful because another girl in the same row has a crush on me and was watching me approach her. Luckily I’ve mastered the art of sneaking looks through peripheral vision. It’s kept me outta trouble in the work place for years lol.

• Almost forgot that the last 2 nights when I’ve woken up to go to the bathroom, I’ve had sexual energy flowing through me

4 Likes

Update, came back home from work and the first thing I see walking in is the word WANTED in huge letters on my tv screen. My daughter also won’t stop trying to talk to, touch me and be all over me. She even keeps trying to hold on to my leg when I walk and wants to play non stop.

@Invictus i remember you saying before that you wanted to see what results I’d get with WANTED, the last couple posts are a sneak peek

3 Likes

You started it :eyes:?

Yessir, and results are coming fast and profound too

2 Likes

So apparently my daughter seems energy sensitive, I say this cause when I woke up this morning I saw her staring at me while I was sleeping. As soon as I locked eyes with her she had a huge smile on her face, she screamed “daddy” and jumped on me. For 90 minutes straight afterwards she kept hugging me, calling my name, staring at me and trying to interact non-stop. I was feeling suffocated and highly irritated from all that attention from her.

I finally had to tell her to settle down but I fix it in a way where I was sure that she would not feel unloved or unwanted. Being that I grew up without a father myself the least thing I’d ever want my child to feel from me is like I don’t love her or appreciate her presence.

When I took out the trash this morning I felt my arm muscles were slightly sore and felt fuller with muscle too.

7 Likes

Your daughter appreciates such a wonderfully protective and loving father, the type we never had. So you are the generational curse breaker.

4 Likes

Thanks you man, that’s exactly what I was aiming to be.

• I kept getting random erections and sexual energy spikes throughout the day.

• My appetite today was enormous, I ate or had a snack every other hour, and still would keep thinking about what I wanted to eat next.

• Think I forgot to report from this weekend that when I went to go pick up some lunch, 2 of the female coworkers gave me an sexual and animalistic look at the same time. It was borderline creepy. No telling what would’ve happened if we were the only 3 in the building lol.

• Speaking of which, somehow I ended up sitting within just a few feet of both PG 1 and 2. PG2 kept turning her body towards me and positioning her body in se sully feminine ways while twirling her hair while I was on the phone. Won’t lie I found it a turn on but why women wanna do this shit at work where I can’t act on it? Lol. All the while PG1 came all the way over to my row to be near me and kept doing things to get my attention. I was sandwiched between two women who seem the have the strongest attraction here at work, and its only 2 of the many.

• When I first got to work a male supervisor baffled me, had a huge smile on his face as soon as he saw me and asked where I was since I’d been and that he hadn’t seen me since last Wednesday. Wednesday is my off day plus me and him interacted just a couple days back. Did an aura of mystery wipe his memory? Lol. All the while during this interaction a woman was staring at me but I’m not gonna pay her much attention, she just got married about 2 months ago but keeps gazing every time I pass by.

• My sales luck is becoming great again I did so well today that I had a sales lead glowing with excitement. As a matter of fact this day marks my highest closing rate ever, about 60%.

• Speaking of glowing I asked PG1 to hang this Wednesday on our day off. Her eyes, skin, and I swear even her aura has been brighter than usual since then. Not sure why but I’m being driven to kick it with PG outside of work.

• PG2 saw 1 hovering over my shoulder during a sales call lol. I even caught PG2 a little before that leaning towards me and looking my direction like she wanted to talk. I engaged her naturally but since I don’t know her well yet I’ll take my time with #2. One thing I’m already starting to notice though is that she likes being spoiled by men and isn’t scared to ask for a favor. Both women ended up interacting with me at the same time. You could low key tell they were competing for attention. PG1 kept walking over to my desk trying to play fight, all while getting between me and PG2. Then PG2 kept talking to me just to stay engaged even while the conversation was dying down.

• General female attention way up, even from the types of women that usually don’t pay me much mind.

3 Likes