Project WorldBreaker

I thought only celebrities experienced this type of harassment lol.

1 Like
  • Hit a potential bump in the road with my original plan to move forward in life. I’m now faced with 3 possible futures staring me in the face but I’m still putting effort into achieving the one I feel is the best investment of my time and energy.

• Seems that after a bit of a rough period my life overall is starting to restabalize. But of course, how everything pans out depends on how quickly I can make the moves I want.

• My dietary choices are becoming increasingly healthier.

• My energy sensitivity is definitely improving. I played a 5 minute loop of wanted and libertine. While the respective loops played I felt myself being filled with sexual energy and the different auras instantly being generated. WANTED seems to have an electrifying aura and libertine’s is magenetic. In fact, I liked the combo so much that 4 hours later; after a midnight nap, I ran 3 minute loops of each and now I feel like sexual energy itself. I’m paying even greater attention to my looks, body language, speech etc. from head to toe. Since I did 2 short sessions in a day I plan to let all the material process and execute for at least 48 hours before I play anything else.

5 Likes
  • My nonchalance towards the women I’m attracted to at work, and in general shot up tremendously today.

• With a girl I know is interested in me, I teased her on purpose by saying hi then smiled and stared at her for a few seconds to see how’s she react to my stare. She had a deer in the headlights look on her face lol.

• Looks like the libertine aura is making women freeze in place when they see me or they get lost in my gaze if we lock eyes.

• Today was the day that PG was supposed to pay me back, and didn’t so as far as I’m concerned she’s done. Never mentioned via call text, or even in person that she was paying me what she owed, and she’s the one that told me she’d pay me back in the first place. Someone not doing what they said they would, even something that small and simple is an absolute turnoff to me. It wasn’t an amount I’ll miss so I’ll consider it an investment for weeding out someone low quality. Got at least 8 other women in the building giving me IOI’s damn near daily and consistently anyway. Not even including the women whose attention I draw while out and about. I won’t be bringing this up to her unless she asks for another favor cause I shouldn’t have to confront a mature adult to make them keep their word, guess she needed it more than I did.

5 Likes
  • My face is becoming more chiseled and the masculine features are popping out more.

• Feels like I’m done with wanted for the time being. I’m ready to move on and develop other aspects of my being. My next two stacks have already been decided, and a possible third after that.

• Thank to the DEUS module in my ZP custom I’m now only feeling the need to run it once a week, mind you I’ve only had it about a month.

• I’ve completely revamped my diet to tailor towards one that grants me more energy in a steady fashion throughout the day.

7 Likes

Didn’t realize how much had happened since my last update, long lost warning:

• Before sleeping I ran 5 minute loops of regeneration and elixir. I felt aggravated while running regen and elixir made me drowsy. I never dreamt so much in one night and I can recall the whole dream. Most of it involved being annoyed by my ex wife. I slept 6 hours straight and dreamt the whole time. When I woke up I was tired as hell.

• Thanks to WorldBreaker the amount of sexual energy I’ve developed has already become so massive that I have uncontrollable erections fall the time I’m at home. They tend to last more than an hour. It’s almost a pain in the ass lol.

• I see repeating numbers more than regular ones these days.

• Ran an 11 minute loop of GLM. The amount of masculine energy surging through me is ridiculous. Had me tackling tasks left and right and expressing myself as if I truly am a god amongst men.

• Made a stop before work, a female worker at the place and up and told me that one of her colleagues thinks I’m cute. She wouldn’t say who though lol.

• I made a girl at work kinda nervous as I passed her. As we were walking in opposite directions she kept flipping her hair and trying to be slick with sneaking looks at my face.

• I’ve already begun to experience the meditative state that regeneration can put you into to help stabilize your emotions in the moment.

• Haven’t spoken to PG1 in days. While visiting the head manager who I happened to be sitting nearby, she came to greet me and commented on the large amount of sales I made during the recently closed pay period (my best one yet btw). She then made a joke about how I was selfish about not letting her borrow money due to the amount my next paycheck will be. I was quick to bring up how she still owes me from last week. She then tried playfully appeasing me with a hug. Told her that’s not payment and she still thought I was joking as she walked off. Crazy how you cry about being hungry and when someone helps you, you show that you’re a parasite. Only reason I didn’t make a bigger scene about it at the moment is due to how busy the lines were. If she insists on still trying to interact with me after today I’m bringing the money up until she either pays me or leaves me alone, but as I already said any positive interaction between us is as good as done, since I know her true nature now. In other news there’s already a new stream of women starting to show interest in me, on top of the other women already doing so.

• Came to work feeling introspective and completely antisocial, still had people randomly being nice to me and coming over to my desk to greet me even though I spoke to no one when I came in. Before I got to my seat for the day I passed and looked down the row where early shift agents were, and every woman in that row (more than 10) looked at me and stared as I passed by trying to find an empty seat in the row. I only wanted to focus on working today so I walked by without even making eye contact with anyone. I just didn’t want to be bothered.

• Experiencing bloom effects from WANTED . I see what other users meant when they said women can’t seem to act normal when they’re near you. Even if you’re behind them women will find excuses to try and look at or interact with you. Their whole demeanor screams that they’re nervous or excited even when they try and hide it. Many just freeze the first time they see you.

• I think GLM somehow does change a person’s aura. Women were acting extra girly and submissive to me and me were acting like they were my little brothers.

• Had a training meeting for a new system today. As soon as I walked into the room PG2 was quick to offer me the seat next to her. The computer didn’t work though lol. Idk why when women at work offer me seats next to them the computer never functions. Anyway I had to move and a new girl with a crush on me softly spoke up and told me where I could sit where there was a working computer, it was the one next to her lmao. While I sat by her and another female, both of them kept adjusting their bodies and trying to pretend like they were stretching several different ways in order to sneak looks at my face. All this while PG2 kept looking back at me and another 2 females in the room kept trying to sneak glances too. Basically 5 women in one meeting acting a fool lol. I held my laughs so hard that my stomach hurt after the hour-long affair. I hardly managed to keep a straight face. Girls can be even more silly than guys when they have a crush. At least when you have a ZP powered aura.

• My daughter has been giving my Ex wife and her husband a lot of backtalk lately and has been acting up to the point where they’ve been calling me almost every day she isn’t with me to talk her into calming down. For almost 4 years now, the only time my daughter behaves is either I’m around or someone threatens to call me. Got so bad tonight that I decided to go get her right after getting off of work. While I was at my ex wife’s house i walked to the back where she was playing with her new daughter. I couldn’t even pretend I was happy to see her but didn’t disrespect her. Despite my clear lack of enthusiasm for having to even see her face, she seemed both mesmerized and intimidated by my presence at the same time. She was sitting right next to her husband and newborn but just stared at me without blinking. It got so weird that I turned to stare back at her but just like some women at my job do, she quickly turned away when I turned towards her.

• seems like after the 7-minute point of a loop I start getting a bit irritated with listening to it. I think I’m starting to understand how ZP works for me more deeply. I can do a whole loop of a ZP I’ve never heard before without any issues but the more time passes the less of that particular program I seem to able to run. This may be a clue to the lasting power of ZP. Usually once I’ve subconsciously heard something repeated enough times I tend to start getting annoyed and in some cases even start to reject the info, even if it’s positive. This is in general life overall. With ZP it just seems like the scripting tends to run longer in my head and so after a certain period of time, I might need “refresher” loops or “booster” loops of the sub, but no reason to run a full loop once my subconscious has grasped the overall concepts of a ZP.

• Finally reached the point where I can fully control the massive amount of sexual energy I’ve been generating due to my custom.

• Was gonna wait until my next stack to try Sanguine ZP but since I saw it could help boost emotional healing, I figured why not try it. Ran a 5 minute loop, in which this loop perfectly helped me identify the exact point I should stop listening to a ZP. Sanguine produced feelings of powerful positivity and optimism, also a very humble sort of confidence. Could probably help counter recon as I’ve been having random surges of anger but that I know is from the emotional healing process itself.

• Had a moment where I felt connected to all creation and contemplated the beauty of existence.

• Had a moment where I spoke to my mother and then just automatically stopped talking and held a genuine smile while looking her in the eye. She lit up and it was one of those moments where she seemed happy that I was happy.

• in only 2 weeks it’s obvious that WANTED definitely improved my looks. Now that it’s getting to bloom I notice it much more and I’m still slimming down at a rapid pace. Even without a strenuous workout routine I’m still dropping at least 3 lbs. a week. I’m the lightest I’ve been in 9 years. I’ve never been morbidly obese but did put on quite a bit of weight when I had my daughter. I’m pretty sure that of course is also contributing to the looks I’ve been getting. Emperor ZP also helped with rapid fat loss when I ran it.

• Had a moment where I hugged my daughter and could feel how innocent and pure her essence as a person is. She does have her moments where she misbehaves of course but I’m talking more to the essence of her soul. While I held her, I could sense how happy and loved she felt.

4 Likes
  • Seems like each time I run any ZP title now, rather it’s my custom or a main store program, I learn more and more about how ZP effects me and how to adjust my listening pattern.

• My ex wife randomly text me this morning to check on me which she never does. Based off her reaction to my presence the other night I got the feeling that there was lustful or at least hidden intent behind her contacting me. I simply told her I’m good then she asked if she could call me. She usually just does it. Idk what she wanted but I used the powers of minds eye and ascension chamber to visualize alter reality to where she wouldn’t reach out to me if it wasn’t something about my daughter. Never heard anything back from her after that; which makes me even more suspicious that somehow I may have made an imprint on her the other night even though I never got closer than 10 ft to her.

• Had just pulled up to my job, had PG1 text me out of the blue which she hasn’t done in over a week. Also when I pulled up into a parking spot a gay guy was about 20 ft away from my car and turned directly towards me, even when I made eye contact he never turned away. This is crazy, it went from immediately when I walk into the building to me not even being able to get out of the car without someone looking my way.

• I was able to actively and consciously counteract recon by telling my subconscious to activate sanguine scripting. My elevated mood ended up in me visualizing myself doing something that I enjoy in line with the lifestyle I want to manifest. My bad mood was quickly turned around.

• When I got to work PG1 asked me to sit next to her, she saved me a seat. a female supervisor quickly asked me to sit in a completely different section. Said specifically about PG1 that she doesn’t seem to be able to focus when I come around. Just so happens that I wanted to manifest a seating arrangement at work today where I wouldn’t be bothered by anyone. Despite my cold demeanor toward PG1 lately she’s still seems to be trying to interact. PG1 later texted that she was upset that she saved me a seat for nothing. I never responded. Caught her starting at a distance several times throughout the day.

• The direct influencing aura has gotten much stronger. When I remember that I have the ability I quickly and easily influence ppl to do what I want them to without having to even move or speak. Their actions are influenced by my mere thought. I haven’t t tried it out for things like influencing women for sex or romance, etc but whenever I kinda feel like being social again I may try it out just to test the limits.

• My current stack is reigniting the same passion I had to succeed from about 10 years ago.

• As expected due to the incredible speed and power of which the regeneration and elixir combo tends to work for me (with sanguine taking the healing to an even greater level), I can already tell I’m almost done with the necessary healing needed for myself to advance to the next Stage of my development.

• Sanguine ZP…think I’m starting to fall in love with it. It’s allowing me to trust myself and my abilities more and more, which leads to higher creativity and problem solving solutions. It’s a great companion for sales, saying that I crushed it today is an understatement. I also stayed stress free despite having to take back to back calls with almost no break all day, In a strange way it feels like Chosen to me but is faster acting , obviously though they’re completely different programs. Even though I faced some tough situations today I was able keep myself from exploding and still maintained a good mood. This program may be the key to helping me handle AMZP.

• Apparently I’m not the only one at the job PG2 has a crush on, a guy I’m cool with showed me nudes he got from her. We’re not together so obviously I had no reaction plus it’s a call center environment. With the way hookup culture is in these places you’d be a fool not to think ppl are sleeping around.

• Ran a quick experiment with Rebirth, CFW, and sanguine before sleeping. Woke up feeling like I lost part of who I am but in a way where I’m now more solid internally where as before there was a slight bit of anxiousness beneath the surface.

• Had some loud talking asshole try and show off in front of his wife while running an errand. He could tell I wasn’t intimidated by his shit talking, I didn’t even have an internal reaction and I just looked at him like the dumbass he is. I didn’t even take him serious enough to speak, so he backed off of me but still kept trying to be a jerk to others , I just kept my eye on him in case he felt like trying to hit me. After he threw a tantrum for nothing a female security guard ended up putting him in his place. He simply decided to leave.

• Had a female coworker ask me why my face looked so good on a particular day at work. I told her I thought it looked good everyday and she laughed while softly hitting me.

• Happened to overhear PG1 talking to someone today, turns out she has kids and a BF. Interesting, I just never seem to fail at manifesting women that are already involved with someone else. Makes me even more glad I didn’t pursue harder and exactly why I don’t chase. Some of her behavior from the past few weeks now makes sense. Oh well. That situation is already dead to me anyway.

• Certain events over the past month, some which I didn’t even journal about made me realize more just how full of Shit the average person really can be. It’s just made me realize that I’m often surrounded by people who for the most part can’t be taken seriously. Even certain people I considered alphas before are now looking weak as shit to me in some ways, so this has urged me to add PCC to my next stack. And so Ascended Mogul and limitless executive will be joining it. I plan to use sanguine ZP as needed (toy counter recon) and still run just one loop a week of my custom to keep building upon my manifestation abilities. I feel like this upcoming stack is going to be needed to help me explore and I perhaps even master certain aspects of my inner being that I feel may not be yet developed quite enough.

• My 3-day washout starts at midnight, after that I plan to only run my custom in the middle of next week and then take another 3 days off before starting the stack mentioned in the above point.

5 Likes

I had the EXACT same thing happen on my first loop of AMZP.

I decided to stay with Mogul.

Ascended Mogul was so slanted towards personal power. But then again, I have considered the fact that it may have been healing induced recon not the goal of the sub.

1 Like

Oh shoot, LOL!!! Did you guys have an established sexual thing going on already or was this her ice breaker? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Brother, this is massive healing already. Wanted won’t just change you on the outside, it’ll change you on the inside, and help you realize exactly what YOU want from all the people who want you. That’s the power of choice.

Can I push you on this? Feel free to reject the idea.

Consider the possibility that, in her mind, she was trying to go above and beyond for you, in her own way, with her own biases. That was definitely submissive stuff.

Now, what kind of girl do you want? Do you want a girl who knows everything you want and can read your mind/preferences intuitively, or do you want someone who learns from what you say and becomes more and more to your liking over time? I’d say the second is a better goal, but it requires you to grow, too. You need to say to her, in that scenario, hey that was great and all but btw when are you going to pay me back for that food. Can you make sure I have it by the end of the week?

That’s a good test too. Does she do it? Does she do it eagerly and as if its the most natural thing in the world to be open to communication, or does she do it resentingly? And does she remember next time, or does she try something like not paying you even when you’ve communicated its important to you?

It’s easy to react in a bold decisive way, especially when past fears are involved. It’s harder to react in a subtle way that puts up boundaries, but it’s those boundaries that we need to put up to protect ourselves from the bad relationship opportunities that are out there, and IMO… the ultimate red flag is someone who doesnt respect and adapt to those boundaries once they’ve been set. But until they’ve been communicated clearly and a bit more bluntly, the way boundaries should be stated, it’s too easy for you to think you can mind read her thoughts and intentions, and too easy for her to think she can mind read your desires and preferences… leading both sides in the dark

1 Like

Only just caught up with the rest of your post - obviously things with PG1 ran their course: but generally speaking then, dont forget you have the power to manifest the way people behave just by stating clearly how you’d like them to, if you choose to do so

Crazy results man!!! It was so good I just read a backlog of 30 posts and felt like I watched a movie

2 Likes

Just from the little samples from AMZP I got I cAn tell it’s going to be a subliminal that gets me in tune with my personal power and removes any inhibitors I may have for expressing it. Combined with limitless executive I’m probably gonna end up behaving like my 20yr old self. That man was a productivity monster. That’s back when I was so obsessed with becoming successful that every waking moment of my life was dedicated to success and making money

2 Likes

We were already trading sexual banter and flirting heavily up to that point.

2 Likes

Lol thanks man. I’m about to add to that power with PCC. I’ve been seeing great reviews about it so I’ll give it a shot.

3 Likes

From the past few days:

• Ran 3 minute loops of LE, AM and PCC to get an idea of these would play well together. Between the 3 of these my passion to succeed and be my best self regardless of inner or outer obstacles is extreme and PCC in particular makes me feel drunk with power. My humor is also edgier. My thoughts and emotions are also being filtered through the laws of power so I express and even feel them in ways that ensure I can use thoughts and feelings to my advantage whether I’m being social or completely alone.

• It’s like every time I switch alpha titles my body language begins changing immediately. My body language at all times; even while walking is the most confident, and masculine and sexual it’s ever been.

• Decided to make my next stack emperor, commander and PCC instead. At my current job right now it’s either I go up or go out. I’ve already stated making exit plans but things are still in the works. If I’m not promoted by the time those plans manifest then I’m out. Selling isn’t a challenge anymore and new guidelines being implemented is making it more difficult to reap the benefits of the sales. Though I understand the general life benefits of the previous stack I mentioned, right now the majority of my inner resources would be spent focused on a situation that I’ve pretty much already mentally checked out of. This new one encompasses more of what I’m currently working towards in a general manner for my life. Still plan to use my custom the way I used ascension chamber when it came out.

• it’s become painfully obvious that even when a woman is confident in general I seem to be someone they like to admire from afar, but there’s something that keeps things from progressing to a certain level with me. Whether I try and open up to them for interaction or just opt for my usual lone wolf style of seduction. It’s a phenomenon that I find intriguing but ultimately not something I’m looking to figure out right now. I’m thinking it’s something within me that people can sense, kinda like ow women can tend to tell that I’m guarded once they start to get to know me.

7 Likes

Davis is going in. All the way in.

2 Likes

I actually changed it around a bit, I’ll be posting the update in a second.

Since my last update:

• I’m already quickly starting to see through emotional manipulation tactics.

• I used my aura to mess with a lady in public for fun. I mentally commanded her to start becoming aroused by me. She went from ignoring my presence to fidgeting, constantly readjusting her body and even fanning herself while glancing over at me several times. It’s like I started making her hot and bothered.

• PCC makes it to where ppl seem more drawn to me. I’m also easily able to conceal any irritation I usually have talkative ppl. I’m also planning and strategizing more in general but I’m not surprised being that Stark is also apart of the stack. Forgot to mention that emperor Stark and pcc is now the stack I’m running along with a loop of my custom Evry week. Me utilizing the laws of power even makes me want to journal less in order to conceal my intentions and say less than necessary, just a byproduct of integrating the laws into my mindset and behavior.

• Certain events that have transpired in the past few days have revitalized my negative views of mankind as a whole.

• My dreams lately have been more themed towards me asserting my boundaries against various people that end up being altercations. I take that as a sign that my inner being is strengthening.

• Was running a late night errand. Some dumbass was speeding and flashing his lights to try and make me move out of the way. When I didn’t move, he swerved around my car and stuck his middle finger out of his window. When he stopped in a turning lane up the street, I pulled and parked right behind him. Not even 3 seconds later he did a U turn and drove off on the opposite direction, the same direction that he was just flew past me from. Honestly in that moment my only intention was to harm him. Think he could sense it which is why he didn’t bother getting out of the car or even looking back at me after he made the u turn. I’m sick of assholes.

4 Likes
  • 2nd week in a row that I had my team lead say that I’m practically carrying the entire mid shift team on my back due to my high sales closing rates.

• Today my close rate was almost 90% and I also had the highest number of deals I’ve ever closed in a day.

• I’m now starting to feel my focus slowly veering back to wealth and many topics related to it.

• Manifested some extra money I thought I’d missed out on due to my hectic schedule, and me not being able to participate in the activity required to earn it at the time.

• My mother randomly mentioned to me that she wants to start playing lottery games.

• I’m finding myself increasingly curious about how the structures of certain businesses work and just realized when it was slow at work a couple days back, I was doing research for side hustles between calls without even thinking about it.

• The fact that I’m starting to refocus myself towards wealth, probably means something is coming that I’m consciously unaware of that I need to prepare myself for. Perhaps it’s also that the recent scripting running in my head from programs like WANTED (which I’m now just figuring out actually drastically reduced my interest in women) and PCC, etc. is making me realize how sick of superficial interactions and relationships I’ve become. Yet I’m surrounded by many who for one reason or another never seem to build a connection with. Not getting money or making any meaningful moves in life with these ppl and they either talk about shit don’t care about, or just talk too much in general without saying anything that resonates with me. I’ve just chosen to accept that for me; a social bond MUST involve a tangible ROI, financial or otherwise. Doesn’t matter what type of relationship dynamic it is. If there’s no true benefit then as far as I’m concerned there won’t be a connection. Despite that for the first time recently I’ve actually experienced loneliness. That loneliness is nothing compared to the disgust I feel for less than quality socializing. If and when I build a network of ppl that I’m satisfied with I’ll consider using HOM depending on my results.

5 Likes

Update: just checked one of my accounts and it’s not making sense as to how the balance got as high as it is

2 Likes

Then you remembered
It’s been 2 weeks you haven’t done groceries and are doing a surprise ramadan

You just remember now that eating is one of your current function as a human

You’ve grown used to assimilate energy just by breathing alone

Also the state is thinking you’re so good of a man you should receive money just because you exist

3 Likes