Primal Seduction + Libertine Ultima for Cold Approach. ( Primarily DAYGAME)

Nowadays , am not at all waiting for an IOI from a gal . Opening like 10 sets within 2 hours .
I am liking nowadays Shopping street since I can open like 5 sets within 30 mins , its more ROI instead of the streets. But can’t do front stops there .

Setting myself a time limit like 2 hours forces me to open many sets instead of weasling .

Am pure cold approaching . As a beginner , I have the willpower as my ally.
Am not affected by blowouts nowadays . I just see a ‘no’ as a filter . Its very helpful in my long term vibe . Time effective for both me and the girl.
Game can only take me so much . At the end of the day , I can’t cheat in SMP.

1st filter - Stop
2nd - Opener
3rd - Stack
4th - Number close / Idate close .

Spontaneous opening is something I am working on . I set myself an arbitrary rule to open a gal if I find attractive within 10- 15 secs of seeing her . I think Primal is helping in this by letting of ‘Social Programming’ .

Gals give a huge respect if I make eye contact with them and open within 5 secs . Even if they are No gals , they give + response .

September is very slow . Just got 1 number and its a flake . Lets see

3 Likes

I disagree with this now . :grin:
Shopping street is where am doing most approaches now. That was my AA subconsciously making me to avoid shopping street. AA is real .

For me , PSITU > LU. Whenever I play PSITU , gals here are suddenly speaking english and they hook easily.

Adding PCC to PS is a smart move I believe. Power is something every human being yearns for . In seduction its a must. PCC has a Bullshit detector I believe.
After adding PCC , my mind has started to give me voices like " He / She is doing … to make me … "

Breaking Rappport during the attraction phase of seducing the girl is a very good gambit . After adding PCC , I am making too much Breaking Rapport ie Asshole game.
I am really enjoying PCC .Analogy - Its like Friday (Ironman) telling me what is going on in the subtext.

7 Likes

Absolutely it does. And it can help you detect when a woman is for real interested or is just wasting your time and energy for free attention

3 Likes

Also in day to day interactions.

1 Like

I had a feeling PSITU was gonna mesh with you better than Libertine. I feel like once you become a pro daygamer Libertine will truly shine for you.

1 Like

Landed in Poland.
Wow , the girls here :heart_eyes:

Was tired AF , but still pushed 10 sets. There was no vibe. Approached with dead eyes.

Hopefully tomorrow PS Manifestation works out.

2 Likes

So true :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

3 Nights in Poland .

Opened 30 - 40 sets.
Sub I played - PS and PSITU
SM - 1
Phone = 1
Dates - 0

I was playing SDL or bust game . Girls didnt comply for that. ( atleast for my level of game)

But I like the girls here . All were HB 7 and above . Most of them hooked immediately .

Notable mentions - Approached a girl solo in a restaurant which was a 3 set and got + reaction .
Approached a 2set solo and again a + reaction .

Overall a pleasant experience in terms of cold approaching . No harsh blowouts .
But I was humbled in terms of my game .
Seems like a beginner has to do his 1000 approaches in order to get a good understanding of seduction.

2 Likes

Can you speak a bit of polish? Learn some funny phrases, they will love you for it.

2 Likes

Honestly they are so good in english .
Every girl spoke in english .

They were so feminine . Just stopping the girl , produces giggles . That was awesome.

I asked a girl who had BF . ’ how to pick up polish girls ?’
She said - Just don’t be a NICE GUY .

Lol surprised hearing this.

But will definitely make a trip again here with more time in hand. :+1:

what im about to write is NOT advice.

i have asperger but im good looking so all my results with women are basically just 100% looks and no seduction or social skills at all.

so im not qualified to give any seduction advice at all.

but i felt compelled to comment about the 1000.

seems very very wrong to me.

even an average looking guy should be able to find a willing sexual partners before having interacted with 1000 women.

it just seems wrong to me that 1000+ women is needed to get laid unless you are only approaching women who are significantly better looking then you.

is that what you are doing?

but even then when I think of things like sexual chemistry even if you are approaching only girls way out of your league, you should still run into a girl who you just have really good chemistry with and she is down to fuck despite you not being her stereotypical looks ideal…that should happen before 1000 women.

maybe im wrong but 1000 different girls to get laid seems wrong unless you are super fat and have terrible fashion sense. but i doubt that is you.

1 Like

Yea you right.
An avg looking guy should be able to find a willing sex partner before reaching 1000.

But I meant, only after doing 1000,one can understand what the girl is telling in terms of seduction.

1 Like

Forgot to mention,

I also met a retired player and he gave me some instructions over a cup of coffee.

He highlighted that my spiking / flirting was okay.
But then I have to have a boring convo after that, which I was missing.

So, it’s a Limitless Manifestation :grin:

2 Likes

It doesn’t take that to get laid. It may take that many to really understand what’s going on enough that the successes don’t just seem random.

3 Likes

I got complimented am ‘CHILL’ at my work by a female superior .
So , I guess its fair enough to say its accurate since females have good intuition .

Its one of the objective of Primal . :sunglasses:
Beat that WANTED!! :wink:

I also read the objectives of Primal today . I feel I have achieved more or less all objectives except this part
Having multiple women in your life at a time will become an objective reality.
The sales page only says ‘have’ so I don’t know if multiple leads texting me counts :joy:.

I also read the objectives of SS . I didn’t feel the same way . I felt there is a long way to go in that.

I have a physique such that I have 6 packs year round but my arms are not so big that others can compliment on that .
I gained 6 kg in 3 months . I was worried if I would lose my packs since I love them .
But recently a lady ( not a HB ) noticed and mentioned ‘you have big muscles’ when I was helping with shifting of my friend’s stuff. And my packs are still visible.
So , whatever physical look enhancements of SS that is , that’s also working.

I was very impressed by these compliments . So I ordered AKG 240 pro to further enhance my Sub experience.

2 Likes

Got the AKG 240 . Difference is like day and night in terms of sound quality.

I am by no means a audiophile and have no experience in studio headphones.

Let’s see what AKGs can do to Subs .

Nice, I also bought a new AKG a few hours before. I wanted to buy exactly AKG K240 Pro, but unfortunately, they did not have it so I bought a little more expensive AKG K612 Pro. Tomorrow will be their premiere :).

Nice we are AKG gang.

Honestly I don’t know anything about headphones.
I saw AKG 240 as sc certified and it’s price reasonable. So I bought it.

Am excited how the Ultimas will fair.

1 Like

I do not know about headphones either but I am still for new experiences, so why not try :).

1 Like

3 months (~100 days) with PS .

1. I think I should have done ~350 Approaches.

2. Getting a phone number isn’t novel to me now. But flakes are super high.

3. During 1st month I was reflecting how non-verbals are important . Now I make sure if the girl is hooked , I touch her.

4. In this 100 days , I only had 1 proper date with a girl whom I bounced to my place and she disappeared off my radar. Honestly I expected a little more dates . Atleast dates to nowhere.

5. In the 1st month , when I had a terrible day after approaching , I used to feel so low to the point tears come out of my eyes. Now I got accustomed to these highs and lows . I used to blame myself for my looks/ lack of game . After doing game in Poland and seeing the reactions of girls there , I stopped taking the lows seriously.

6. The initial ‘joy’ , when I started DG has died . Now I see DG as my 2nd job :sweat_smile:

I think I benefitted more from Primal part of PS more than SS in these 100 days .
How do I infer that ?

• I do more sets per session

• There is less spotlight affect (but it can be reduced further)

• I can approach now in malls / cafes which in the past I would say low probability

• I have 0 AA . Rejections doesn’t faze me now.

• Reading Primal objectives , I nod saying to myself ‘yep done’.

Unfortunately I didn’t get to experience this.

Hope the PS ZP addresses this.

I have just bought SC certified headphones now . So I can’t properly review Ultimas.

But I feel I benefitted more from PSITU in these 100 days.

Either I don’t know how to notice this aura of Libertine or it didn’t work for me as I expected

But I hope LU works for me in the future with these studio headphones.

3 Likes