Primal Seduction + Libertine Ultima for Cold Approach. ( Primarily DAYGAME)

Excited to continue this journey further , since this is where deep changes occur .

1 Like

Request to @Fire

Please add scripting in ZP

• to handle the emotional Highs and Lows.
  • for extreme resilience.
  • Enhance manifestation further

Obviously I don’t know anything about Scripts. This is just feedback

2 Likes

You could also submit a support ticket.

Regarding this ?

You got it!

Have you considered switching, now that you’ve done a proper 100 days?

Perhaps you could do Primal + Wanted or PrimalSS + Wanted? Or even PSITU + Wanted… pretty sure PSITU has the libertine aura in it, and PSITU is more focused on sexual results and less focused on sexual healing… which is OK now that you’ve done 100 days of the healing inside of Primal SS.

Wanted will help you with

• LOOKS
  • FEELING GOOD (emotional resistance/positivity)
  • BETTER RESPONSES TO APPROACHES
  • MANIFESTING EXPERIENCES
2 Likes

Thanks @Billions for your suggestion.

I have never felt an inclination towards Wanted. I thought that title is for Passive Attraction.
But the benefits you have listed makes me think otherwise.

Yea am using PSITU as booster .

Maybe I will wait for this ZP experiment to finish .
If they release the ZP as a product , will look to stack .

As of now my stack is Q - PS + PCC + Limitless
U - LU / PSITU .

This week I have planned to do a little experiment. I am going to play all days Libertine 2 loops without rest . Let’s see

2 Likes

Today a Vietnamese HB 7 said to me - " You are nice" at the end of 5 min interaction.
That was not for my looks but for my charisma :sunglasses:.

So , Game works . Subs work.

Development of wit and charisma - check

I am coming across these nowadays while number closing the girl -
" I am a bit stressed right now " - I haven’t heard this type of rejection in any PUA material.
" You will definitely find another girl" - Come on!

I wish @Fire makes a script to reframe the Blowouts to something better :grin:

I hope PS ZP is a public test .

4 Likes

And because she could sense you have balls made out of steel :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Limitless

Am reading and watching videos to learn effectively , memorizing and stuff.
Hopefully I find a way effective for me

2 Likes

hey @gdbdboy, check out this journal are you feeling similarly on Primal Seduction?

If you FEEL and KNOW it to be true, it MUST And WILL happen. But first, you must believe it, this is all INTERNAL, and before you can get the external results the subliminal must heal and remove what’s blocking you from believing these things.

How are your results like?

Thanks for referring old journals.

I am not good enough to recognize my internal voice.

The only internal voice I am concerned is my AA😜.

Initially when I was new to seduction and even using seduction subs, the results to me were reality bending like I can’t believe I can attract a girl on the street. Now I got used to it.

Furthest I went is bouncing a girl to my place with some kino. Still no lays.

May I know why you asking my results?
Are you also running seduction subs?

Having done close to 400 approaches , the model I do is drilled to my subconsc.

When I was doing 200 - 300 th approach , I used to delay “you look nice” , so called overt intent as late as possible , so that I can practise the model with the girl .

Now , my opener is ‘you look nice’ . I am least bothered if she has a bf . The early she gives rejection , I can move on to next set .
That being said , if my vibe is really good , I open with something else.

I was watching the custom modules . Seems C & F Mentor is in PS .
After doing the sets , I visually replay what the girl said and my mind comes with cheeky answers .
Yesterday I tried one of the answers I came up with and it bought giggles .

I wonder if Fortune’s Favorite can be used for seduction!! lol. So that I come across Maybe and Yes girls more frequently.

3 Likes

Bro you have been listening to this shit for how long? The Subconscious does not make mistakes, the subconscious is just a system is will manifest what it accepts.

Not even one lay your journal began 2 months ago. Are you good-looking?

2 Likes

No am bad looking :joy:

You call PS as shit . Someone is not gonna be happy

1 Like

Everyones journey is different. 2 months really isnt a long enough time to get mind blowing results specially if youre a beginner. Besides if you have kept up with his journal he has been making PROGRESS which is what you should really be gauging.

2 Likes

I think you misinterpreted what I meant with shit, this was typed out in excitement regarding Amash his journal as he’s been having such magnificent results.

In your defense, this other guy jumped in which is understandable but unnecessary.

I know you can get laid this week if you want to, just put your mind to it. Getting laid is only about feeling sexual and arousing the woman enough for her emotions to take over. If you think you are not good-looking approach someone around your physical sexiness or a little bit higher, at least in your “category” if you will.

You can do it, let’s go.

Sounds like a limiting belief to me. Each individual is unique, yes, but I can not keep from wondering what would happen if a person does not hold such a belief? Our inner world shapes our external world, sure physical appearance is still vaster and also makes a big difference in gaming but it’s not the most important aspect.

Mind rules over matter, you know that if you are using subliminal’s. It’s our beliefs that withhold us from sex, nothing else. No longer than a month should be necessary to change that as it is scientifically proven that habits are changed within a month. And these programs are definitely strong enough.

I just wanted to help him figure out what is going wrong, perhaps his only approach to women far above his physical rate of attractiveness? This shouldn’t even make such a difference if you really truly believe you are attractive and feel it internally, you can definitely hook some up way above your comfort zone.

5 Likes

Read this :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This is true but the beliefs we carry cant just be broken down in a months time even with the subs. The process that requires such a change can be different by 2 individuals by a number of variables.

The way you describe it is the same as someone suddenly thinking they can go learn some boxing get a month of training in and all of a sudden feel like hes such a badass that he can all of a sudden take on a guy like Canelo. It doesnt work that way its a process and a journey even with the belief that hes attractive and all, alone would not be enough to get him to where he wants to be thats only going to solve part of the issue he will still need to acquire the skill that is game and that my friend can very well take longer than a month.

However i do see your pov and if that has worked well for you then thats awesome .

2 Likes

Have you considered trying regeneration or limit destroyer to see if they could help you in anyway?

1 Like