Clarification on "dominance"

You first (Alpha =first letter of the alphabet)
You lead your life
You can lead others
You lead others
Time to do something for yourself again
You enjoy your life
Be happy and have a great time
Then you can lead others where you are
You lead others to where you are
Time to do something for yourself
Enjoy your life
Be happy and have a great time

The circle repeats itself

:wink:

5 Likes

Does an alpha hurt people when they disobey him?

1 Like

everyone has their way to define alpha or a masculine beast

one says an alpha has to make everyone obey them like some dictator typa stuff

other do not see that as alpha at all

dont let anyone define what you think of something
, you could listen to others and take what fits you best

And you can always make your own definition of it, and live by it, its up to you buddy you decide

2 Likes

no thats trauma buddy. a person who belives that has been exposed to multiple epsiodes of trauma when he was a child or severe harassment

with all due respect to whoever belives in that,

3 Likes

You’re trying to figure out who you are and what you believe.

This is deeper than “being an Alpha”.

Alpha means ‘leader’.

But if you’re not going anywhere, then there’s nowhere to lead people to.

If you’re the king in prison, you’re still in prison. Is that where we want to be?

Find Yourself.

Develop self-respect. Genuine self-respect.

Then experiment to see what you want to do in the world.

The rest of the answers will come as you do these things.

Or Option #2:

Ask someone to tell you how to be in charge of yourself. And then go obey their answers. (Then ask yourself, “Who’s leading here?”)

5 Likes

Asking these questions is actually a sign that the subliminal is working with your mind. It’s a good sign. :muscle:t5:

As to your specific answers: they will evolve as you evolve.

1 Like

As @Malkuth pointed out, this is a good sign.

Many people expect to listen and then “instantly” become their ideal self that is always confident, creating real wealth, extremely successful, achieving all their goals, being completely romantically fulfilled and so on.

But take a moment and think about the problems with instantly achieving those things. It is the same fallacy of people not realizing the hard work behind self-made, rich, successful people - they say it’s just luck, but they don’t see the countless sleepless nights spent working and the many sacrifices made on the way to success.

Furthermore, take a moment to consider the repercussions of instantly becoming someone like that - just like a lottery winner, you will not have the necessary experience and knowledge to make use of that.

You did not have the journey of getting there, the accumulation of experience necessary to take the steps after that.

That is why “instantly” becoming is a mistake that leads to temporary joy, but not much long term unless properly utilized, and that also requires experience, knowledge and in most cases preparation/a foundation.

How does this connect to your case?

You are asking questions. That is the first step. First you ask the questions, then you start taking action. Things start clearing up and then you ask new questions and keep taking action.

That is the beginning of a journey of real, permanent growth.

We’re not dealing in ephemeral states of false, temporary growth that give you a bit of feel-goods.

No, we are aiming to create deep, profound change on all levels of your being that completely transform your life and make you who you truly desire to be. Through these profound tools of self-change you are massively accelerating this process, but remember that it is still a process and real transformation.

So keep thinking about your questions, see if you can find the answers to them within your own being, continue experiencing different opinions through asking questions and see how they click with you, and remember to take action - if you hit a state of “I just don’t know” or “I’m stuck”, action and listening will clear it up over time.

19 Likes

Okay. Who’s going to make the t-shirt?

Because this applies to 90% of the posts on here.

4 Likes

Someone make a meme like this one with it

5 Likes

Dominance is defined as power and influence over others.

Alpha is similar to being dominant and refers to the strength a high value man has from his power and influence over others.

Influence and power comes through different ways. One can influence people with knowledge, words and your position in a hierarchy. Knowing social and sexual dynamics, one uses influence to have power over others.

At first, this looks like a bad thing. But if you think about it, people do this to each other all the time (and many times we are unaware of it).

For example a father using his authority to lead his children. A teacher using knowledge to influence his students. A woman using her beauty to get free drinks. A man using his words to seduce.

Society is filled with these forces at play. Including this forum.

Growing in your awareness of power and influence comes with experience and studying such experiences (including reading books on influence, dating, seduction etc).

But before you begin your journey to dominate others, you have to be able to dominate yourself.

Can you influence yourself to do the things you have to do to be successful? Do you have power over your actions and habits? Things like that.

I have always found that being an Alpha begins with how much you can lead yourself before leading others (although you can learn them together with leading oneself being the more important task)

6 Likes

exactly that’s why women are attracted to these trauma narcs. because they women themselves cannot differentiate between real dominance versus just low inhibition with aggressiveness due to trauma.

speaking of which , low inhibition is really something you should learn how to pull.

perfect example would be Mike Stud , Marcus Stroman , Huey Mack and all of the people that sourround them.

alpha isn’t necessarily fixed in place it’s rather something that blends in with culture. For example in a college scenario the fuckboy will always come out on top because it’s the meta.

there’s different types of alphas. Marcus Stroman is alpha but at the same time Charlie Rose is also alpha male. But there is night and day difference.

charlie is old-money alpha male and marcus stroman is low inhib athlete alpha male. you know i’m saying.

also then there’s the chad alpha male who shit the genetic lottery.

but the meta right now goes much in favor for low inhibition athlete jock alpha rather then sir white knight chad.

1 Like

The first time I went down the “alpha” path, the image of the angry muscle bound gorilla that punches anyone that even side glances him didn’t really resonate with me, but hey, let’s just try it on for size (Khan). Guess what type of people showed up at work?

That showed me that type of alpha does exists and you definitely can be one with it benefits. But is it the only alpha model out there? The “Essex stockbroker loudmouth” type never fit with an old soul like myself.

What made the alpha concept easier to accept was you can be one without chest puffing and shoulder barging passer-bys to show dominance (guilty as charged :raised_hand:). Dominance really comes to strong self confidence and self direction - how you live your life independent of opinions and pressures to conform.

3 Likes

The thing is, I’ve tried so hard to be an alpha but it’s gotten to the point where I can barely function in society. I’ve been fired from odd jobs three times this past year for overstepping boundaries. People often describe me as “rebellious, angry, immature, and unprofessional.”

i feel like if you project your dominance too much outwards you’re doing it kinda wrong.

you should only stand up for yourself when necessary. the thing with superiors is that you need to kiss ass if they in a higher position. that’s what my grandpa always did. he’s exactly the “essex stockbroker loudmouth” type.

he only turned into an asshole once he was ceo. before that you have to manipulate and be like palpatine.

honestly the alpha vibes are good for dominating women in the bedroom but professionally speaking you only gonna get into arguments.

Pick your battles. Even in the jungle monkeys will turn on an alpha male who doesn’t foster good social relationships

2 Likes

That is so true. I have seen guys claim to be alpha yet crumble or run away at the first sign of adversity

1 Like

Same only the guy I’m thinking of didn’t claim to be alpha but acted alpha. Almost had me fooled too till one day on the job site (this was back when I worked in construction) a worker next to me shot himself in the leg with a nail gun.

I didn’t have my medic training so I went to find someone who did. Well this guy had his certificate so I bring him to the Injured worker.

Well the alpha guy nearly fainted. Dropped down and had to sit to recover just from seeing the wounded worker. Useless and, imo, dangerous. If that had been a life or death situation and you can’t count on that guy, a life would be lost. Not good.

So yeah, you never know until people are put in situations but generally I think it’s true what Denzel Washington says in American Gangster: “The loudest one In The room is the most insecure “

For me, I think alpha is having strong boundaries, not being aggressive. Pure assertive. Not hiding yourself but not imposing yourself. Living your life and doing your thing through assertive action and words.

4 Likes

Good point. Flexibility is an underrated quality. Knowing when to argue, and when to compromise is one of the hallmarks of a successful person.

3 Likes

This is a beautiful peace of work. Did you create this?

I did not!

Found this somewhere here on the forum!