Primal Seduction: From SirChiropractixalot To Sirgetchicksalot

I have gone through first two courses, CPI and stealth cpi. They both work as a charm. I have gained lots of friends. They do trust me alot. I have not used it to attract any girl. Because I don’t want any drama for now. Right now I’m more focused on my business. I have started killer influence just 2 days ago.

3 Likes

Thank you. Let me know how Killer Influence works out for you.

2 Likes

After reading another post regarding listening schedules, I just realized I fucked up big time. I’ve been listening to the PS for 24 hours straight, instead of the 8-16 hour recommendation.

Not sure how much that sets me back, but I’m just gonna go ultrasonic each time I sleep from now on…

1 Like

I don’t agree.

I agree 100%

2 Likes

It did not hold me back at all. Listened for as close to 24h as possible.

2 Likes

Penning a few random thoughts that may turn out to be epic:

So my goal of Primal Seduction is to be able to be so sexually attractive to the women I like that they feel obliged to make sexual advances on me the moment I become a part of their reality, ie immediately when they notice me.

For this to happen, I propose 3 conditions that need to happen:

1. The sexual energy within me must not be blocked, in any part of the energetic body (chakras, auras, meridians, nadis)

2. This sexual energy must be able to be projected, the greater the distance the better

3. The women which I find sexually attractive must “receive” all of it, to the point she initiates conversation with me

By the law of thermodynamics, we know that Energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed from one form to another.
So what if we’re able to harness the energy of the Sun (thanks Libertine!), and then transform it into sexual energy?

Let me know what you guys think of this.

2 Likes

Check this, you might find my latest results interesting:

3 Likes