Primal Seduction: From SirChiropractixalot To Sirgetchicksalot

93 hours of exposure on the current stack of:

PS IT x4
Aura US x6

I’ve definitely became more approachable in social settings since I started my subliminal journey. I’ve not had an opportunity to seduce anyone yet, so from now until then I am coming up with a solid game plan.

When the opportunity strikes I want to be able to know what to say, and how to lead the interaction all the way to sex. I’ve got a few ideas. I know my sticking points. I’m gonna re-design my game plan from the ground up, kinda like what the mods are doing with the new subs.

will update on here.

3 Likes

Had to reduce my exposure as I was out attending a training. Took the opportunity to play with:
Libertine (Masked) x6
Primal Seduction (Masked) x1

Did this for the weekend. The orgasmic feminine sounds in Libertine (Masked) was…distracting, but I’m getting used to it.

Real world results wise, I find that the girls that I’m talking to are talking more when we interact. The ratio is about 70:30 them to me, and I attribute it to the stuff that we talk about, along the fact that Primal Seduction is taking effect (finally!)

During the seminar, this girl came and initiated touch, around my rib cage area on the right. When I looked at her and said hi, she smiled.

My eye contact is getting more solid too. Not sure if this is a desired effect of the subliminals that I have been listening to, but I can now look right into their feminine soul while still paying attention to what they’re saying.

I’m still a long way from my ultimate goal, but I’m happy to be in the right direction :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Distracting in a good or bad way? I’ve been going over all the feedback that we received for Libertine and I’m thinking about revisiting it soon. The sounds are an integral part of the program, but I’m debating “hiding” them within the music somehow, so you just catch a “hint” of it. Might be more primal that way. We’ll see.

3 Likes

I’m not actually sure. I get a chuckle every now and then while listening to it, but I’m not sure if it’s reducing the effectiveness of the subliminal. I would like for it to remain if possible.

2 Likes

There’s a fire that burns within you… it’s the sun itself…

3 Likes

So I’ve been going back to PS IT since I didn’t get much exposure over the weekend. I’ve actually lost count of how much exposure I’ve gotten from the subs that I’ve been listening to so far.

But, my consistency is still spot on.

I’m noticing that when I initiate conversation with women, they are smiling a lot more, in a cheeky way. Almost like they’ve been expecting me to do so since forever.

I’ve got a huge sticking point right now, and that’s setting the right frame that this is a man to women interaction. I am using a 2 prong approach that address both the “outer” and “inner” “game”.

Will report back on how it goes. <3

3 Likes

Going over another 100 hours of PS IT.

2 Likes

So I was taking a nap, and found myself in the theta state. With that in mind, I said to myself “I am full of charisma”, and then I felt this wave rippling through my whole being… Gonna go see if this is already manifesting on the real world.

@SaintSovereign and/or @Fire:
Has other PS users experienced something like this?

4 Likes

Actually, yes. When I am in a relaxed state I sometimes command to myself something like: I pretend to be [whatever I choose to] and immediately starting to feel the difference.

Btw, checkout ThetaHealing modality by Viana Stible.

5 Likes

I will, thanks!

3 Likes

So in the last few hours, I was alone in the same room with 2 different female school mates practicing our manual therapy skills. 1 of them is single, 1 of them is engaged, and there wasn’t any indication of a sexual theme, but it’s incredible how it happens right now. I just tell them that we’ll be practicing in X location and lead them are they are totally comfortable with it.

3 Likes

I’m noticing that women are getting more talkative towards me. Cashier that was serving went “There’s so much change here”, while I was making payment. very spontaneously, like they’re happy to let me hear what’s normally in their head. yay.

5 Likes

Still counting down to another 100 Hours of PS Iron Throne.

I’m going through a program by a professional dating expert, who you’ll figure out once I talk about his teachings. In the program, he talks about how to set a Premise so women that you’re talking to knows it is a man to woman interaction. What he does not go through is how to maximize the chances of them accepting this Premise.

Which means I’m left to my own devices. I believe it boils down to how much sexual energy we’re exuding during the interaction. The next step is to figure out how…

2 Likes

Another 100 Hours of PS IT completed. Gonna take a 3.5 - 4 day break.

Really interested in investing in Khan because it seems to be working well for those that are using it. Regardless, I need to take more action.

1 Like

After a 3.5 break (or so) hiatus, I am on PS Ultrasonic. Gonna go on this for ~200 hours.

A lot of dating gurus may be good at seduction, but they do not know how to impart their skills to others. Fuck them, the answer lies within us. Deep down, we know what the fuck we need to do to have sex with the hottest girls. Based on our personalities and the way we operate.

I have got a lot of ideas about how to seduce any women, but they are all jumbled up in my brain and the thought of having to organize them puts me off.

I see all these pretty women on Instagram and in real life with their boyfriends/fiances/husbands and I get mad as fuck. They’re not better than me (or you reading this). 99.9% of them are where they are due to luck. They’re not even running super tight game but they’re still getting laid.

Whatever lesson Mother Nature wants to teach me through this, I’m ready. I will organize my thoughts and in a few days time lay down my game plan for those who are interested.

3 Likes

David Synder is real deal, if you haven’t gone through his courses, than you should try his courses. Or else you can try Derek Rake.

4 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation. David Snyder has a lot of courses. Which ones do you recommend in particular?

How have your results improve since implementing his stuff?

2 Likes

My personal opinion is that the majority of dating coaches are snake oil sales man.

Also of guys i know met their wives or girlfriends though social circles. It might be that your social circle lacked women you found attractive to date ?

1 Like

Action is everything my friend.

2 Likes

Conversation Persuasion & Influence
Stealth CPI
Killer Influence
Vibration Influence

These courses are great. Go through them in this same given order.

3 Likes