Primal Ascension

Yes. Other past subliminal programming i know helped build a foundation for these traits but they’ve been unmistakably enhanced due to this custom and the modules within it. I find myself effortlessly being a badass when I choose, other times I’m just chill and display a grand amount of self control in any environment I find myself in. It’s like even in awkward social situations I don’t find myself uncomfortable, since I always feel in control.

2 Likes

Nice keep up the good!
Enjoy your posts.

I appreciate it man. Happy holidays

2 Likes

Would you be so kind and pls comment on that

2 Likes

Inner gasoline is definitely a crazy one as Itt can provide random bursts of immense sexual energy, all while granting you greater control over it. Furious ascent and emotions unfettered combined has helped push me through some hard times too, but I gotta say, I don’t like that I’ve become more emotional…even though I now have greater emotional control. I would’ve left that module out if I could do it all over again.

5 Likes

How do you like the Fearsome module? I would have expected you mentioning it as one of your fav modules.

this journal is interesting.

1 Like

I only know of occult methods to release the sexual energy by using it to boost Magick but not anything consciously to use it and still be able to hold on to it.

Thing is, this custom seems to have been blended so well sometimes it’s hard to tell if the fearsome module even needs to kick in but I have noticed ppl seem intimidated of me for almost no reason. Even when I’m clearly in a decent mood. It’s like I basically have to be seen joking around for a few minutes straight in order for people to start to relax around me. That was before I started running RICH ZP though.

4 Likes

I’d have to go back and read it to remember lol. Thanks.

how do you feel about your work ethic and discipline with Ascension ?
did it help you with that? :slight_smile:

Swore I replied to this. My bad. It definitely did. Even times I was dead tired it helped me push. I now wonder how well this program would work for me in a ZP format.

2 Likes

im trying it in ZP :slight_smile: will see how it goes

1 Like

We’ll time to stack primal ZP, ascension ZP and my primal ascension custom together

3 Likes

I keep waffling back and forth between either stacking Primal ZP with Ascension ZP…or Primal Seduction ZP with Ascended Mogul ZP. Both sound tantalizingly awesome.

Try both stacks for 21 days a piece. Afterwards you’ll know which stack you’d want to focus on more and grow deeper with. Take 2-3 days to establish your priorities and which of those combos would suit your goals better

1 Like

You know me haha. I’ll probably just go with AscMogul and PS and let it all settle out in the wash.

Lol yea I’d knew you’d choose that. I’m interested in seems what results you gain.

I actually considered doing all 4 since I’m at the stage I’m burning ultrasonic CDs for in the car while out working.
Seems to be working mostly ok so far.
but that would be a lot of doubling up I think.

Yea just keep it simple. Give your mind breathing room to deal with the changes.