Primal Ascension

Alright, so I played 1 loop of primal ZP, then ascension ZP.

I felt a mild uptick in energy while ascension ZP ran, then I got into a trance state and started having random visions generated by my subconscious mind. When this happens; like it did on rich ZP and Stark ZP, I know my stack and it’s contents are going to hit DEEP, due to there being instant and thorough processing of the script, and results are gonna be profound right out the gate.

That typically happens with all the ZP titles I’ve tried so far but the ones that generate the trance followed by visions hit me the deepest and the fastest.

Even though I have a cold right now I’m feeling great and pretty happy actually. Not a hyper happiness feeling, just one of calm content. Feels like primal and ascension ZP are playing nice within my subconscious mind, like two big bros that get along and look out for their third brother.

I’m thankful primal ZP finally dropped because to be honest I felt like I was starting to lose my “alpha edge” during the washout period a bit. Although at this point I know that happiness isn’t weakness, I still like that inner surge of immense personal power that alpha titles bring and inspire within me. This time it’s already feeling different though. I feel extremely positive overall and not on guard. Just have a feeling like the world is my play-thing and like I’m a rockstar waiting to be unleashed upon it.

5 Likes
  • I’m experiencing a willingness to push, no blast through any and all internal and external limits.

• with emperor I usually feel a slight pressure to carry myself in a way that measures up to being an emperor but with primal and ascension ZP, I feel free to be alpha in my own way. Now EZP does help you make your own rules and live by them, but it’s seems like PZP and AZP are adding more of a carefreeness to that mindset.

• I feel literal and figurative surges of power and energy coursing through my entire being.

• Despite the fact that I have a cold I’m pushing through like it’s a normal day. Here’s the thing though, I’m going out of my way to still make sure I have the tools (supplements, foods, supplies, etc.) necessary to care for myself, even while I’m on the go, to make sure I’m taking care of myself. Usually I’d either take a day off to rest and recover, or just push through it (which sometimes makes it worse). Today though, I’m finding a way to get the best of both worlds. I’m surprised at how much self-love I’m feeling and expressing with this combo.

5 Likes

Weird, I just woke up from a dream where I was downloading EOG ZP. Didn’t think it would be dropping the day I began my new cycle. Great

1 Like

Idk why but I’m no longer feeling like I need to continue with this stack. It seems every time I try a new ZP stack, I feel the need to stick with it less and less. It’s not that I’m indecisive, it’s just that I feel I’m already where I need to be in a particular area already after just a couple loops.

Before I make a final decision, I’ll try and explore why I’ve been feeling like this more deeply. Should I decide to switch stacks, I’ll be utilizing EOG ZP. May run that solo before putting Mogul and RICH ZP into the mix.

I find this round-robin self development approach strange, even by my own standards but maybe I’m just being given signals that building up on more alpha training isn’t particularly what I need right now, to push to the next level, even though at first I felt like I was losing my edge.

3 Likes

I’m recovering from the flu much faster than expected. So much so that I just decided to get outta bed and make some quick cash to avoid being lazy all day. I called outta work though just to make sure I have more time over my schedule for the next couple days and actually get the rest I still need. I’m noticing that I have a slightly aggressive demeanor this morning but not in an angry way, more of a either help me accomplish my goal of move outta the way type of mentality.

Update already:

Haven’t even been out of the house for 20 minutes and attention from women is on par to when I was on emperor and Stark ZP.

1 Like

Seems women are much more comfortable making eye contact with me the past few days. I was checking out at a CVS and a female clerk jumped in and touched me when I needed some help with a self-checkout machine. Think that was the same one who was so eager to help last time I was there.

I’m also noticing that the less I make eye contact with them, the more they seem to stare at me while speaking and it almost feels like they want us to connect on a deeper level. My list for women has increased greatly the past week and yet my overall sex drive is lower than normal.

3 Likes

How were Dominion and Tyrant in this stack?

Also curious about DEUS.

Dominion:

Dominion feels low key sometimes but is excellent for increasing the feeling of authority, including on a spiritual level. I know for certain it’s one of the programs that’s helped me develop a relaxed sense of power and comfort wherever I go.

Tyrant:

In this particular stack, you could tell at times that Tyrant was at work for helping to manifest women directly or a couple times I even had ppl try and hook me up with their single female friend. I can’t wait to see what it does in ZP format. I also like that it not only helps you manifest things but also helps solidify the reality it helps to manifest in the first place.

DEUS:

Basically anything you put this into is gonna help it feel like it’s the first time you ever ran it, every time. A module that really helps in allowing the program to grow and evolve right alongside its user. This also will be included in my WorldBreaker custom. Who wouldn’t want a module that helps your subliminal grow more powerful, effective and efficient with each listen?

5 Likes

What made you choose Primal and not Primal Seduction?

I’ve never truly had a problem seducing women so long as I’ve truly desired them. In fact at times I’ve been told my GF’s in the past that once unleashed my sexuality and sex drive can be almost too much to handle sometimes.

I basically wanted to experiment mixing primal with ascension to test the synergy between the ascended alpha male who has what it takes to rise through, and dominate hierarchical structures that ascension gives, with the pure primal masculinity that fuels that ascent. The refined man, fueled by the beast within.

5 Likes

Not directed at me, but I ran Primal first also and now went with Primal Seduction.

Primal solo is fully focused inwardly, and I wanted that. I wanted to heal my masculinity and MY, PERSONAL relationship to sex.
PS now gave me a great aura and external results that work fine, but I wanted to focus on myself first. This, imo, is why you run the title solo.

It’s much like Sex Mastery is in almost all big titles (PS, Emperor, Khan), but if you want to heal your sexuality and have it focused, then run it solo. The recon I got from SM solo was insane. But boy did it heal my sexuality :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve seen a couple mentions of P then PS which confuses me because it seems like if you want sexual healing using a multistage approach then that’s what Khan is for.

But Khan has also many other factors like Empire building, social effects, etc.

It’s a huge stage.

Primal and Primal Seduction are way more focused.

Much like Emperor or Khan also have the confidence and self-esteem parts, but people still run Ascension solo sometimes. To truly focus on this for once.

1 Like

Primal was based off of Khan’s scripting. So whether you choose to go with Khan or Primal for healing really just depends on whether or not you’re looking for deep healing quickly or total purification over a longer period of time