PLEASE READ: The Future of Subliminal Club

At SC we have the privilege and honor to share our experiences, observations and insights with others and also get familiar with theirs when it comes to the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy. Now, finally, we will be able to take a look and study its “Bible”. So, hell yeah! I’m excited. :blush:

6 Likes

The more I listen to v2 only (namely RoS and CFW) the more I’m convinced that abandoning v1 was not only a technological advancement but also a blessing since the level of recon I’ve been experiencing since switching to v2 only (four days ago) is minimal and the processing of the scripting much swifter. I’ve got an impression that almost all of the recon I’ve experienced in the last five months was caused by my custom that was made in v1.

8 Likes

Haha
You listened to ZP v1 till few days ago?
Who does that.

4 Likes

Too funny :slight_smile: :rofl: why he listens to old technology.

1 Like

His custom was made in zp1 he would have to pay again for zp2 that’s why.

4 Likes

It’s been officially mentioned there is an upcoming Revelation of Body title.

Is there any disclosure or sense of the timeline on this?

Wanted to check before pulling the trigger on physical/fitness customs.

5 Likes

@Lion is actively testing ROB, he may be able to shed light on the possible timeline.

I assume it’s the next title that SC’s working on releasing, to round out the Revelation series. Perhaps they may even offer a package with all 3 subs for 99$.

5 Likes

Not necessarily.
My THEORY is that he wanted those instant effects of ZP v1 maybe :thinking:.
Anyway, I think and hope that he can invest 50$ without thinking.

1 Like

The MINIMUM I’d charge is $129

1 Like

129$ would be a solid price, matching the Dragon Reborn series in both price and value in my eyes.

However, with each Revelation title being priced 34.99, all 3 together when bought separately would be 105$ so it would only be logical to package them together for 100$, the next common price tier SC offers.

With that said, it is clear that we are all blessed to have such life-changing tools in our hands for such an insignificant price. With the recent global economic crisis continuing to snowball with no end in sight, we all should be grateful for this wealth we have been blessed with.

It wouldn’t be illogical to charge 129$ for each of these titles after all.

4 Likes

$129 each would still be worth it, given how much work is going into the development cycle of it.

4 Likes

I thought that the welcoming subliminal introduction in v1 (called “primer”) helped me with recon but it seems to be it was the opposite. That introduction that Saint said went something like this: “Now you’re going to listen to something that will cause positive changes to your life” - or something like that. It seems to me that my broken and twisted mind doesn’t accept this kind of highly positive subliminal messages. On the other hand, I know there are users who prefer v1 for the primer in it. On top of that, I didn’t know that the difference between both versions was so great. :blush:

6 Likes

I wish. Am waiting for RoB too.

4 Likes

I have written a support ticket and they got back to me very quickly saying there is no time frame on ROB release currently.

So may guess is it will come out right after I order a custom :upside_down_face:

@Lion -it says it was in your stack on your journal? :black_heart: :purple_heart:

1. Paragon Complete
  2. Revelation of Mind
  3. Revelation of Spirit
  4. Revelation of Body
    +Ascension Chamber
3 Likes

I bet there will be further technological innovations in it as it was in the case of RoS. Great! RoS offers a really solid subliminal experience, especially, when it comes to dealing with recon.

1 Like

Yes. Had mentioned there that am running the presults version of RoB. Same with RoS before it released.

5 Likes

The difference is really great

1 Like

I’ve been really enjoying it for the last couple of days. :heart_eyes:
Have you experienced any major recon on v2?

2 Likes

Yes, but it was not destructive
Like I took real action towards growth.
Like on Khan ST1, I manifested a fight which contributed to mu growth and social dominance a lot.
I also removed some negative people from my life and with that exact action I manifest my inner circle-core-people. It caused me to change my location. CRAZY intricacies.

2 Likes

Cooking Mastery needs to be a thing. Module, core, whatever, but it needs to happen.

We take health for granted especially when we’re younger, cooking mastery combined with Paragon and Spartan could be the ultimate health fitness custom.

10 Likes