PLEASE READ: The Future of Subliminal Club

I, myself, learned a lot from the Masterclass. And I thought I knew most about the subs already.

Got schooled hard!

But made the whole subliminal process even smoother.

13 Likes

@Invictus @AlexanderGraves @Malkuth @Lion @Brandon

What was the most important thing you learned thanks to the Masterclass? I wonder.

4 Likes

For me, it was more of a confirmation about something I suspected about myself and my brain, which is to do with subliminal processing and the “queueing” effect.

Not only did it confirm that it actually is a thing, but also made me realize my own “processing time”, and since then, I haven’t needed an actual “washout”, as now I just need to make sure that my “queue” is empty.

9 Likes

How do you know that your queue is empty?

2 Likes

I am asking because I am in the washout right now and this morning I asked exactly this question to myself. How do I know when it is the right time to start after washout?

2 Likes

I knock on my head and see if it’s empty or not :rofl:

Jokes aside, it comes by intuition + observation, and the latter takes skills, which I’ve thankfully developed with Mind’s Eye, and then furthermore with RoM.

5 Likes

I am going to try the first thing. Hope my head is thick enough :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, intuitive listening “patterns” are far more superior to the recommended, although, like you mentioned, that requires of us to develop the skills you pointed out. It’s just being aware of how you react to the scripting, when we start getting overloaded, when some major recon awaits us and what’s the level of processing taking place.

3 Likes

Probably would be best for an intuition to create something like this

ME
ROM
Wayfinder
Informaticon
The Merger of Worlds
Intuition Enhancer
Way of Understanding

3 Likes

Intuitive listening is what lead me to have 10 variations of Khan customs to use as needed based on the day :rofl:

It’s expensive and needs a ton of skills to observe the brain, but there’s this type of snowballing effect that starts happening, because the repeated modules stay in a “continuous processing queue “, while the new modules and/or core(s) end up in a “new bloom queue”, which leads to some unique “woah” moments daily haha

Like yesterday, I listened to a Khan Chosen custom, and today my boss handed me an event to manage by myself (like I get to delegate who I want on the team to handle different aspects of the event), and on top of that, the event is going to be a 3-in-1 event, meaning my first “personal” project is gonna be a mega one :call_me_hand:t4:

7 Likes

GREAT question!

1. What invictus already mentioned: the Conveyor Belt Idea of how the mind processes things (it’s not just subs, if you do other things (studying, tough topics to ponder, stressed, etc) then you need more rest days.
  2. I dropped all other methods of “advancing” the mind, including a frequency meditation app, and now only do mediation and subs to keep the focus
  3. The FAQ opened my eyes to many DEEP details within the subs

Idk how much I can actually share, and I don’t want to. Wait until it’s released and read for yourself. The knowledge will amplify your results A LOT.

10 Likes

Spill the tea. Not the green one, that is very precious but you know some fruity or herbal ones like rosehip or peppermint :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. Now I am really excited about this SC Masterclass. :eyes:

5 Likes

How can one attend to this masterclass?

1 Like

We Forum Ambassadors are proof-reading the document. The Masterclass will be available to all. Don’t know if it will be available in email form and/or website.

Everyone will be able to access it soon.

10 Likes

A small sneak peek to peak your interest:

The Masterclass is divided into 28 Days. Each Day discusses a particular topic in extreme detail. Almost any topic on SC subliminals is covered. And many topics you haven’t even thought of.

There are also different sections where healing titles, alpha titles, spiritual titles, etc are discussed and differentiated. And also advice on when to use what.

24 Likes

This sounds awesome, I like it.

4 Likes

Your alchemist skills before the Masterclass

And after

8 Likes

Before seem more fun though :rofl:

4 Likes

Hype train rolling? WEN

2 Likes