PLEASE READ: The Future of Subliminal Club

$129 each would still be worth it, given how much work is going into the development cycle of it.

4 Likes

I thought that the welcoming subliminal introduction in v1 (called “primer”) helped me with recon but it seems to be it was the opposite. That introduction that Saint said went something like this: “Now you’re going to listen to something that will cause positive changes to your life” - or something like that. It seems to me that my broken and twisted mind doesn’t accept this kind of highly positive subliminal messages. On the other hand, I know there are users who prefer v1 for the primer in it. On top of that, I didn’t know that the difference between both versions was so great. :blush:

6 Likes

I wish. Am waiting for RoB too.

4 Likes

I have written a support ticket and they got back to me very quickly saying there is no time frame on ROB release currently.

So may guess is it will come out right after I order a custom :upside_down_face:

@Lion -it says it was in your stack on your journal? :black_heart: :purple_heart:

1. Paragon Complete
  2. Revelation of Mind
  3. Revelation of Spirit
  4. Revelation of Body
    +Ascension Chamber
3 Likes

I bet there will be further technological innovations in it as it was in the case of RoS. Great! RoS offers a really solid subliminal experience, especially, when it comes to dealing with recon.

1 Like

Yes. Had mentioned there that am running the presults version of RoB. Same with RoS before it released.

5 Likes

The difference is really great

1 Like

I’ve been really enjoying it for the last couple of days. :heart_eyes:
Have you experienced any major recon on v2?

2 Likes

Yes, but it was not destructive
Like I took real action towards growth.
Like on Khan ST1, I manifested a fight which contributed to mu growth and social dominance a lot.
I also removed some negative people from my life and with that exact action I manifest my inner circle-core-people. It caused me to change my location. CRAZY intricacies.

2 Likes

Cooking Mastery needs to be a thing. Module, core, whatever, but it needs to happen.

We take health for granted especially when we’re younger, cooking mastery combined with Paragon and Spartan could be the ultimate health fitness custom.

10 Likes
3 Likes

Or Cooking Mastery, Seductress and Sex Mastery would be the ultimate perfect wife stack. :blush:

6 Likes

@Sub.Zero if you want a wife perhaps use heart song with ascension. The cooking program is an obvious bonus.

1 Like

Give it a few months as SC are working on multiple projects.

1 Like

Hi Forum Ambassadors ,
any ETA on SC Subliminal Masterclass ?

2 Likes

Unfortunately we don’t know when it will be released but we have given our feedback on it and need to give time for it to be taken into consideration.

But have notified Fire. Fingers crossed it will be soon.

6 Likes

LIFE-chargers

This is something we’ve always wanted to expand upon, and we wanted to utilize some other technologies not related to subliminals when out of nowhere, we realized exactly how to do it - take LIFE-chargers to the next level.

@SaintSovereign let it slip once about visual subliminals, and yes, LIFE-chargers are going to be taking into account not just visual, but also all the other senses to create a one of a kind subliminal experience that will be transformative to the very core.

All powered of course, with Zero Point.

Side note:

Funnily enough, some companies decided to steal our idea of superchargers and then promptly got stuck on that level of technology. Why? Because they copy, we innovate. Superchargers were only a tiny step into a much grander level of technology that we are now close to unveiling. Good luck.

Stage of completion - 90%.

ETA for when I want the first revolutionary new LIFE-charger ready for use? 2 weeks from now max.

Hey @Fire @SaintSovereign

Do you guys have an estimate of time before these are released?

Also is there any chance the current superchargers or life chargers will come to ios on an app since android has/had 1?

4 Likes

Alchemist
As Above
Ascended Mogul
Ascension
Ascension Chamber
Astral Projection X
The Beast Unleashed
The Beast Within
Beyond Limitless
Chosen
Chosen From Within
Chosen From Within (Experimental)
Chosen: The Way of Nature
Commander
Daredevil
Diamond (with ME)
Diamond (without ME)
Dragon Reborn
Ecstasy of Gold
Elixir
Emperor
Emperor Black
Emperor Fitness
Emperor: House of Medici
Executive
Gaming Mastery X3 (Intensified)
Godlike Masculinity
Heartsong
Inner Circle
Khan
Legacy of the Spartan (Intensified)
Libertine
Limit Destroyer
Limitless
Limitless Executive
Lineage: Mandate Eternal
Love Bomb
Love Bomb for Humanity
Mind’s Eye
Mogul
Muay Thai Mastery X
Paragon
Paragon Sleep
Power Can Corrupt
Primal
Primal Seduction
Quantum Limitless
Rebirth
Regeneration
Remote Viewing X
Renaissance Man
The Revelation of Mind (Intensified)
The Revelation of Spirit (Intensified)
RICH
RICH Crypto
Sage Immortal
Sanguine
Sanguine: The Elixir
Seductress
Sex and Seduction
Sex Mastery X2
So Below
Spartan
Spartan: Apex Warrior and Fitness (Intensified)
Stark
Survival Instinct
True Sell
True Social
Ultimate Artist
WANTED

2 Likes

Still no sex Mastery update ???

Correct