PLEASE READ: Report and Ignore

Hey everyone!

I see what is going on, and I think others do too.

Please as tempting as it might be, no insults, no name calling, no disparaging.

Please ignore and flag, and I think you know when to do so.

Focus on why you came here. Personal improvement. Connecting with others on a similar journey. Giving encouragement. And so forth.

7 Likes

And have him open a new account AND a new thread? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you. I want this place to shine as a beacon and example of how to cultivate and maintain a place for people to thrive.

6 Likes

Challenge accepted.

5 Likes

You know @Funny2022 I was patient with you and put you into ignore . But all the way I was really compassionate and loving and praying that you find what are you looking for here . Every post of you was a hard for me to read . I am empath and infp so every thing I read and listen to I feel to my bones . And every post I read from you I get that ignorant vibe . I really don’t care how millions summoned or how your resources will help you . you don’t answer questions to add to the conversation, you see yourself only and I know a lot of rich people who are compassionate loving and able to have a useful conversation . You are not one of them . Then you go to trustpilot and share your shitty review . You are disgusting :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

***** away you are not welcomed here .

5 Likes

In the cold, harsh light of day, few things are quite so sad as a fully grown man throwing a temper tantrum.

15 Likes

Yes. It saddens me that a person is so broken and empty that they would behave this way. They only injure themselves, lost in their lies and delusions.

But he has no place here. Compassion can only go so far.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Would you please investigate this as a possibility?

3 Likes

Okay everyone, I’m once again invoking the “don’t debate others’ lives” clause.

Please everyone go back to your regularly scheduled program of awesomeness, personal growth, and positive results.

5 Likes

And if you don’t know how to be awesome yet, watch Nick Cage movies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I mean… which multimillionaire trader has that much time to spend on a forum and engage in useless squabbles?

3 Likes

Pathalogical liars do.

2 Likes

It’s annoying, but that’s what we may have to do.

5 Likes

Guys, I appreciate everything you’re trying to do, but we’re already in contact with the legal team of that site as well as an attorney in his home country. No need to let him continue to disrupt the forum.

Also, let him screen record or whatever: we have the conversations with Meng and other members (where he stated that SubClub had nothing to do were what he was feeling, multiple times) plus our correspondence with the family.

The Unspoken Troll has no grounds legally, or morally. Also, his home country does not have the equivalent to the United States’ first amendment, therefore it is much easier to prove libel there. If this continues, we will be enjoying much of those so called millions he earned. So, screen capture away.

14 Likes

What country he is in?

1 Like

We cannot reveal that.

4 Likes

@Monarch

That could be taken the wrong way, lol.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Fair enough. You just mentioned the gift card scam and I immediately thought of that :joy:

1 Like

Gonna make it clear right now that I’m one of these members who is fully aware of the situation, context and actual facts regarding Meng. Also backing up the fact that it had absolutely nothing to do with SC.

I know for a fact that Saint/Fire are taking the correct steps with this and are ensuring things are done with the right thought process.

Nothing is being held back. Meng and his family are coming first throughout the whole situation and everything is being done respectfully for the sake of his family who doesn’t deserve the disrespect from this absolute troll who can’t handle his own anger issues.

14 Likes

And here’s the thing, regardless of the info regarding Meng’s situation, the Unspoken Troll has no right or knowledge about what he’s talking about, at all.

We also can’t expect him to understand the meaning and reasons behind that post (or thread) being hidden, one of which is to keep his name and legacy untouched, as these kinds of sentiments clearly fly above his head.

Furthermore, this dude has been more than just a troll, and I’m sure that there’s more to it than his unstable mental state, as he’s taking “living in the end” a bit too literally, however, it does not justify his behavior, and I really don’t care if any member judges me for what I’m about to say, but he should be made an example of, because not only is he defaming Subclub, but also a dead person’s name by dragging him into a matter that doesn’t concern him.

So Mr. Troll, I hope you understand the level of shit you’re into, all because you couldn’t try to follow a simple set of rules, all due to your superiority complex + lack of mental stability, which you also used as an excuse to let things pass.

Edit: @SaintSovereign we all love you, and you know very well how much I respect you and like to learn from you, so I would like to ask you for one simple favor:
Next time you want to give someone another chance, please take the forum’s judgement as well, because regardless of the fact that I warned you about him back in January (or a bit earlier I think), others have been asking for him to be removed as well.
Therefore, a collective decision would be a good solution for these type of people who want to come back after they were banned.

10 Likes