PLEASE READ: Qv2 has reached EOL status

I thought I was the only one. I had the same experience. For me if I run Wanted or Libertine I have to run it before bed time because it makes me sleepy however if I run any wealth focused subs (Mogul, Emperor or Stark kind of) then I have to run it in the morning because last time I didn’t it at night I couldn’t sleep all night that day because I had so much energy.

2 Likes

Yes, but those are mostly earlier ZPPs – last to release was Stark around 10th Jan.

I’m saying that the February releases did not require such accommodating in my case.

:slight_smile:

Obviously, I haven’t run ALL the subs, so I’m wondering if there is any truth to the hypothesis that my subjective experience is generating.

That releases from late January … like after the release of Sanguine, RM, or DR … are significantly recon-free and more flexible to use.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You have a good MEMORY. :scream:

Reporting the title release with dates and such !!

2 Likes

Not everything is memorized.

If I feel unsure, I can simply look up the first post of the sub’s main thread.

:nerd_face:

I’m quoting dates to find a cut-off point for which subs could benefit from hotfixes, and which are already perfect.

:wink:

3 Likes

You have a terrible memory!

:crazy_face:

1 Like

This is true.

:point_down:t2:

:joy:

2 Likes

I have a… different perspective on health issues lol

I’ll just say that I personally believe that everyone has the power to heal themselves from anything.

Because we’re on 2 completely opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to stuff like medicine and doctors… It’s futile for me to continue the discussion.

I respect your views and understand why you see things the way you do.

You have points that I’m sure others will resonate with and you’ve helped me understand myself a little more.

So yeah… You got it :+1:

1 Like

You, specifically are being snarky in your responses in a way that he isn’t. You can counter what he’s saying without all that underlying snarkiness that pervades the Internet.

If you want to present and / or defend your points, that’s fine. But when you start saying stuff like, “I’m just apologizing for hurting his feelings,” which I have seen no evidence of and it’s clear that comment is there just to agitate and get him (or anyone else to act out), that’s where we’re draw the line.

So, everyone. The line is drawn. Conversations can get heated, but if you’re including comments that only serve to hurt someone’s feelings, stop now.

I’ve already deleted a bunch of posts from various people. If I have to do it again, those will come with official warnings in the system. If I have to do it again, there will be bans. Continuing after that will come with blacklisting.

3 Likes

@SaintSpring this is odd. What are you currently listening to ?.

Wanted + Ascension Chamber once a week.

1 Like

How long have been running this ? Are you experiencing any dreams as a result of listening ?. Have you caught yourself looking in the mirror more ?

Perhaps you should listen every other day using wanted.

1 Like

Yes, I do listen to Wanted every other day.
Well, yesterday I found myself looking better in a mirror. If to be concrete, I liked my body. There are undoubtedly some minor but noticeable changes.
Despite this fact, I don’t remember any case when I felt something after running ZP.

1 Like

That biceps and forearm growth in particular is no joke. Incredible.

3 Likes

So would you say that prior to listening to wanted you rarely checked yourself out in the mirror ?. Have you had thoughts about skin care ? going to the gym ? how best to look before you go out ?. Are these thoughts happening after listening to wanted. Wanted can be rather subtle for some people at the beginning. Gradually things ramp up over a period of time.

How old are you if you dont mind me asking ?

2 Likes

I do check myself out in the mirror as usual, just like before I started to run Wanted.

Actually, yes. I use skin cream and has started to apply minoxidil on my face to get a better beard. Also I’ve start to pay more attention to my hair (bought some stuff for shower).

As I said, I found my body looks better then before. Not sure about my face though. There some pleasant changes in my hair too, I think.

I’m 20.

1 Like

So from what you are sharing with me it appears that wanted is working :slight_smile: Also you are a young lad you should see more rapid changes as the weeks progress.

3 Likes

This has piqued my interest.

How old are you and what have you done?

3 Likes

worried-looking-up

545e9620233bcab785f8d0f68fefdb62_w200

meerkat-small

5 Likes

Listen, any random person can pop up and make up stuff in order to find validation that they don’t have in real life. The guy you’re answering to doesn’t even realize that they are people who come (or used to come) to this forum who are now millionaires using these subs. The subs worked so well for them that they don’t need any external validation from strangers on an online forum.
When I see someone repeatedly tooting their own horn, I get suspicious.

But since you asked a question, I’ll give my own answer, even though you didn’t ask me.
I’m 19 years old. I’m friends with Elon Musk and Steven Spielberg. I’m a kung fu expert and I became a millionaire at age 7 by writing a sci fi book under a pen name.
Who can verify that? :joy:

5 Likes

Seriously though.

Welcome back, man.

Good to see you again.

1 Like