PLEASE READ: Qv2 has reached EOL status

I do check myself out in the mirror as usual, just like before I started to run Wanted.

Actually, yes. I use skin cream and has started to apply minoxidil on my face to get a better beard. Also I’ve start to pay more attention to my hair (bought some stuff for shower).

As I said, I found my body looks better then before. Not sure about my face though. There some pleasant changes in my hair too, I think.

I’m 20.

1 Like

So from what you are sharing with me it appears that wanted is working :slight_smile: Also you are a young lad you should see more rapid changes as the weeks progress.

3 Likes

This has piqued my interest.

How old are you and what have you done?

3 Likes

worried-looking-up

545e9620233bcab785f8d0f68fefdb62_w200

meerkat-small

5 Likes

Listen, any random person can pop up and make up stuff in order to find validation that they don’t have in real life. The guy you’re answering to doesn’t even realize that they are people who come (or used to come) to this forum who are now millionaires using these subs. The subs worked so well for them that they don’t need any external validation from strangers on an online forum.
When I see someone repeatedly tooting their own horn, I get suspicious.

But since you asked a question, I’ll give my own answer, even though you didn’t ask me.
I’m 19 years old. I’m friends with Elon Musk and Steven Spielberg. I’m a kung fu expert and I became a millionaire at age 7 by writing a sci fi book under a pen name.
Who can verify that? :joy:

5 Likes

Seriously though.

Welcome back, man.

Good to see you again.

1 Like

Easy. I’ll just ask my buddies Elon Musk and Steven Spielberg, of course.

well-duh

2 Likes

I’m down for this, do consider me

2 Likes

I would be down for this related to business subs research. I think I would be good in terms of researching for beginners in business/entrepreneurship.

1 Like