PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

Love Sub Club and its products but it’s really hard for me to not be sceptical about how much a ‘height increasing’ sub/module could work.

Shit if I could be 6 feet tall that would be awesome, or even 180cm. But hard to see how subs could make that happen. I remember reading about someone running Wanted that apparently grew taller but again, still can’t help but be sceptical.

1 Like

Yeah those subjects are a bit different

Like increasing your height by 10cm, thats something really big. Idk if this can happen

I mean the subs can change the psychology thats for sure

But idk about huge physical changes, like some guy wanting to change his eye color to lets say red or something

But again, you wont know until you try :+1:t3:

1 Like

TWO comments about the roadmap that became IMMEDIATELY apparent the moment I tried to use it.

1. It needs to be moderated and any obvious responses will be removed.

For example… everyone is asking “PLEASE UPGRADE XYZ TITLE TO ZP”.

Guys… all the scripts are already written in ZP and we’ll get them all. The roadmap is just completely cluttered with requests to do things that are already being done.

Then, there’s an increased number of things that will never be done, like “Please add the entire mind’s eye script to every single subliminal.”

Like can we just delete that? It’s not happening. Where did that even come from?

1. There needs to be a section on the forum SPECIFICALLY for the roadmap, proposals, and discussion. Users can make their own posts, share the link to their suggestion, and tag people and rally up support for their cause. If any product from the roadmap actually gets highly upvoted, the SC team will have MASSIVE amounts of conversation regarding the topic to pull from and get differing perspectives. The thought process behind each suggestion can be clarified in depth, discussed, improved.

So please get a moderator on the roadmap and add a section to the forum specifically to discuss roadmap suggestions. Thanks!

BTW go upvote my suggestion, TRUE SELL ZP, perfect for anyone in sales, interested in hypnosis, or wants to become an EXTREMELY persuasive person in any capacity as a direct consequence of the subliminal, as compared to a byproduct of being more Loving on Chosen, more direct on Emperor, more celebrity-like on Mogul, etc. etc.

Direct persuasion that doesn’t interfere with other personality subs, only amplifies them.

6 Likes

Can you provide your source for that statement? Quotes like this seem to suggest the scripts are still being written.

I don’t have everything I’ve ever read saved to quote on hand, sorry.

Even if I’m wrong, they’re still all going to get built, except for maybe the possibility of some Limitless tracks.

My point is that clogging up the roadmap with “please build Khan ZP!” is pointless and clogs up the UX of the roadmap, making it look like a non-serious place for non-serious discussion.

3 Likes

I see. :rofl:

I believe the point is to gauge the level of interest using the Votes … thereby, prioritizing.

If the poster can make a case as to why the current Previews are incomplete for a certain requirement, I do think the founders escalate the builds.

Eg: Here’s my request for Content Creation support. In 22 days, 3 of the 4 titles mentioned have been released, and a discussion on the future of BL has been initiated.

Instead of (or in addition to) a new product True Sell ZP, … if you were to express how much you want PCC or HOM or even S&S in ZP … and why Stark or Chosen or Daredevil aren’t working for you … I’m sure the company will act on it.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Join the club!:laughing:

Saint said that everything except multistagers were pretty much already scripted.

3 Likes

Who is testing beyond limitless ? the 7 minute limited edition release :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for this to drop hoping for it to release by the first week in February or before the 14th.

I see. Thank you for taking the time to substantiate your response.

What a twist, the archivist is the archiv-ee for once :joy:

Yes I know that isn’t a real word :joy:

No worries! Your job finding info is a difficult one. This took me forever to find this morning :joy:

1 Like

The roadmap has been updated – all of your ideas has been entered into one of the following categories: Planned (meaning we’re prepping work on it), In Progress (meaning we’re far into the development), Completed (which is self-explanatory) or “Under Consideration,” a category with all the ideas that we can’t move on yet, but we find interesting enough to research. If your idea is placed into the category of “Not Now,” that means that we won’t be moving ahead on it at this moment.

21 Likes

I just woke up to some very great news thank you :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:❤‍🔥

6 Likes

Thank you so much for moving forward with the anti-ageing proposal

6 Likes

Just proposed a sub:

CHAMELEON ZP

(or FANTOMAS ZP or MASKS OF JANUS ZP, …)

As Zero Point makes the subconscious much more pliable and change of identity much easier than Qv2, it would make sense to build a sub around this kind of transformation.

Following the concepts of Stanislawski and method acting CHAMELEON ZP lets you assume pretty much every identity and/or appearance for as long as you want. (It would‘ve elements of Raikov, but less centered around gaining abilities and more about copying the apperance of the role model.)

It should‘ve elements of Chosen, Entranced and Wanted to make any appearance as captivating as possible. (No explicite sexual or alpha elements, but it would still very much help to assume dominant or sexual roles.)

CHAMELEON ZP would be great for actors, larpers, performance artists (in the broadest sense), (not only stage) magicians, comedians, but also for everyone who comes into contact with different social circles and cultures, social worker, retail, for everyone who likes/needs to wear a convincing mask in certain social settings.

And of course con artists and comic villains :wink:

5 Likes

The avatar module or scripting might be good for this as well. This is a great Idea!

2 Likes

Could someone who got access propose something like this?

THE ANTIDOTE or CONVERTER

A sub that neutralizes the side effects of enhancing products, supplements and diets.

For example:
If you take creatine the sub would prompt your body to regulate DHT to prevent hairloss.
If you take vitamins the sub would instruct the body to not cancel the hormetic response…

Maybe there exists something like this here and i ignore it.

2 Likes