Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

How many title are you planning to build tonight :open_mouth:

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign Dragon Reborn ZP tonight?

That’s awesome! I’m a big believer in reduced listening time. So is that 3 loops per week TOTAL, or 3 loops per week per title?

I’m writing this here since I’m unsure exactly what happened, but it was awesome.

For background, yesterday I did CFW in the morning, and Ascension ZP in the evening. It was my first time using Ascension ZP, I’ve been running CFW since it was released last week, and today’s my first of 2 rest days.

About 3 hours ago, during some down time at work, I got that clear awareness that I was in control of my reality. I felt powerful. I felt FREE from all that societal mental garbage like guilt or shame. I felt like I could steer my reality. I literally sat there thinking “Is this really happening??”

I’ve only browsed other’s experiences with this, but it felt powerful and easy for me to access. No fear accompanied this. I didn’t even give that any attention. And this change is still lingering just below my awareness

What is happening? Is this ZP waking up, or is it Ascension? It’s POWERFUL!!

11 Likes

Fire just finished stage 1. Be patient.

12 Likes

Sanguine ZP on the way.

20 Likes

Ohhhh yeahhhh, I’ll have to try it out!!!

1 Like

I’m trying I promise. You keep telling me that lately

1 Like

Pretty much saint and fire now :joy:

3 Likes

You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this to happen for you

2 Likes

Thank you James. That means a LOT!

Is it ZP finally breaking through in full force? You can direct me to threads if you know of some who have experienced this. I’ve browsed Invictus’ Emperor thread, but I’ve not seen sudden awarenesses of it happening. It was more like a sudden celebration :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I found my answer. In “Introduction to Zero Point”, it says this:

There’s also the “Zero Point Perceptual Shift” that many testers experienced. It’s a profound, but sometimes subtle shift in how you perceive the world around you, and it usually occurs about 15-20 minutes into your stack (for those listening to multiple titles). Everyone will express how it feels differently, but the main gist is this: You become acutely aware of your own inner strength, will and how you are the center of your personal reality rather than your environment asserting its will on you. This can cause a cognitive shift inward as you explore the connection between your mental landscape and the environments you inhabit.

2 Likes

Amazing results and I’m really glad you got them! I love hearing about positive changes. The power you felt and feel is genuine and how can I tell? Because you don’t feel the need to exert it over anyone else. That’s inspiring man.

3 Likes

:point_up_2:

THIS is the freedom I felt. That’s it exactly.

3 Likes

Sanguine ZP is ready to go.

11 Likes

Any time frame on Dragon Reborn ZP?

and just then, he foresaw one brief shining moment when his entire stack would be ZP.

2 Likes

Not a bad thing

Let’s trust the process.

FIRE is inSPIREd.

(but it’s still the equivalent of conceptualizing and scripting 4 separate programs.)

3 Likes