PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

Of course nothing against nautre :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But you can run or 1 and be happy, and maybe even not run anything and run emperor for self improvement and theres some sexual scripting in there too

I just dont get why would someone use this Powerful tool (subs) and use it mainly and primarily just for sex

But i see life bigger than having your whole stack based on pepe and popo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Again thats my perception and how i see life. Others may not see the same

This is going down in the history as the best comment you’ve ever made because it’s true af.

I was asked personally to put this suggestion here by @SaintSovereign after sending him a PM about it, so yea because it has to do with harnessing sexual energy for power and manifestation purposes; instead of attracting sex itself, maybe it was seen as fucking necessary.

Hope everyone who agreed with your comment goes back and actually reads what I posted too instead of jumping to conclusions, instead of working themselves up for no reason. Also remember gentleman you don’t own subclub so what gets created and released isn’t up to y’all when it’s all said and done.

6 Likes

Don’t take it personally man some people here have seriously overinflated egos. Inner gasoline is a staple in every custom i’ve made and i’d love it as a stand alone booster i can chuck into my stack

2 Likes

i think my comment and others were targeted toward the concept itself not you personally, i can only speak for myself but the gentlemen around here are very nice humans too so i doubt its was personal

so im sure they meant the idea just like i did, no offense to you friend have a good one

1 Like

Not taking it personally, but it irks my nerves when ppl speak or comment on something without knowing or even asking the intention behind why something may have been said or done.

Anyone doesn’t wanna see another sex related program for any reason then fine, but if a comment isn’t going to contribute to the advancement of themselves, this company or anyone here on the forum, why even make it at this point?

1 Like

EDIT: Sent a DM instead.

1 Like

Once again not taking it personal, I never even intended to put that post into this thread until I was asked to do so. Not everything is for everyone so it is what it is. You have a good one too.

2 Likes

It was a little funny though, no?

I just read it as a bit of impatience.

I was thinking that a funny response would have been: ‘Wow, some people really need to get laid.’

but I couldn’t type it myself because:

1. I’m also eagerly waiting for Dragon Reborn ZP
  2. I really need to get laid
7 Likes

Just posted twice about not taking anything personal. If you feel I am then fine. I’m simply stating facts regardless of how anyone else sees it. I don’t have anything to gain by causing trouble here which try to avoid any drama that does pop up for the simple fact that it doesn’t help anything.

Everyone here has the right to their opinion but even on an online forum one can’t always expect to say what they want without a response, since everyone has the right to speak their mind.

I simply threw out a suggestion to Saint about having a product I like becoming more readily available for widespread use. Something that maybe another member hasn’t thought of that could help propel their self development and empowerment. I’m not a fan of some of the things subclub has created either but i don’t have anything negative, sarcastic, etc to say about em.

I had an idea, was asked to post it on the roadmap and when I did, got a remark about it. Ultimately it’s up to Saint and Fire whether they’d like to go ahead and execute any of these ideas. My comment wasn’t petty, it was a reality check.

3 Likes

Also, the irony is not lost here that you were not even actually suggesting a sex sub at all. But rather a sub for cultivating and harnessing sexual energy.

Something like a Sublimation Subliminal.

That would (again ironically) actually be of great interest to people who are working with non-sex-related goals.

But still, it was a funny moment (to me).

(But the real test will be to see if I still think it’s funny when my post is the one that gets that comment. In my defense, I usually still do…uhh, sometimes. :wink: )

4 Likes

@Malkuth Thank you…which is why I suggested folks actually go back and read my original post and gain clarity instead of working themselves up for no reason.

With that being said gentleman are we gonna continue derailing this thread about something none of us will be thinking about a week from now? Or are we ready to get back on topic?

3 Likes

So coughs Above coughs So coughs Below coughs :grin:

2 Likes

Lol cough and something that also gives us direct sexual energy cultivation as a third option as opposed to the finer vibrations of as above, and the emotionally charged energy like what so below helps you cultivate.

I like those programs too but was originally thinking that inner gasoline could even join them in a sort of energy cultivation trio.

4 Likes

As usual, @Simon, goes straight to the heart of the matter with the voice of reason

I realized last month some time that my responses to all of the latest innovations and developments were filtered through one fact:

For the last year and a half, I have built my strategy to subliminals primarily around 1) multi-stage programs, 2) Q Customs, and 3) long-term goals.

So, this puts me in a very specific point-of-view.

And basically “Patience” is the word of the day.

I’m going to be with the Dragon for some time here, no matter how quickly or slowly anything happens.

And, for now, there’s no companion I’d rather have.

5 Likes

Ahh, Mercury is Retrograde and we see the first signs of “Forum recon” again :wink:

5 Likes

Indeed. But not really the first signs. haha. You can check out some of the more alpha-oriented discussion topics to see more of it. They’re actually getting pretty cool and settled again now.

3 Likes

Did you post it to the roadmap as well as this thread?

1 Like

Yessir

2 Likes

It’s pretty much the same with @Leandros. He uses Inner Gasoline for healing.

2 Likes