PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

I did what you did :joy:

Sign up first. I used my forum name to sign up rather than my actual name - I then changed my portal name and Nickname to my forum name.

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Is sign up open for posters with less then 500 posts?

for the people who can post on the roadmap to request titles, can anyone post the request of RM in ZP :slight_smile:

or can i do that if i just register ?

Yeah, just register an account

1 Like

I just got an email that Dragon Reborn has been upgraded to planned

7 Likes

We had an issue with the roadmap this morning (they didn’t process our credit card), but that’s been resolved. Business is as usual.

6 Likes

Funny enough, this makes me feel better knowing this shit doesn’t just happen to me.

2 Likes

You gotta automate everything, man. Our business and my personal life is generally a well-oiled machine of automation.

11 Likes

making inner gasoline a standalone product in the main store. As a sort of booster or even something that could be used a a product on its own like RICH and GLM.

You guys got it down packed when it comes to manifestation techniques but I wonder if a sexual energy cultivation tool could help boost ones overall willpower and manifestation power like as above and so below.

5 Likes

Yeah because another stupid fucking sex related sub is necessary

9 Likes

dude i swear theres like 5 products about sex hahahah i love this comment @James

1 Like

I think there are more :sweat_smile:

SM, PS, Primal, Khan, Wanted, Diamond, SS, Libertine… Do I forget something?

We just love sex :+1: It’s a great pleasure of nature! Free, healthy and fun​:pray:

4 Likes

I know @James REALLY wants Dragon Reborn to get the ZP treatment. I’ve been there with wanting a specific sub to get the ZP treatment ASAP.

4 Likes

Dragon reborn is on the list, they are probably checking out how to divide the 4 stages!

How to create the different types of healing included in Dragon reborn, they have to find a way create if in ZP.

1 Like

If they just go with 4 ZP stages like we have with Q2 now, I wonder if it’d be “good enough” to run ST1 as the ZP and ST4 as the Ultima on Q/Ultima/NonZP days

1 Like

:joy: :rofl:

You spoke for me too. hahaha.

3 Likes

Goos question, but I remember reading that stacking two time the same product is not a good idea!

Technically, with multi-stagers, each stage is a distinct subliminal. That’s why I thought it MIGHT work. not sure though. Could be a support ticket question once the multi-stagers are out.

Guys, turning everything into ZP is a higher priority for the founders than it is for us.

Imagine the profits from ZP Customs.

:money_mouth_face:

:grinning:

Their seemingly slow movement may actually be the fastest possible option. :astonished:

:hugs:

7 Likes