PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

This one, @Budewr. If you want to run it like a Major, it is fine. If you want to experiment, that is fine too. But your stack is running 4 Majors. Especially since the definition of a booster is only if you run an Ultima once.

@Budewr how about trying to run your stack using Saint’s recommendations for a week and see how that works for you?

Let me try and break down how I understand it…

The Ultimas’ purpose (the way it was built) is to act as a booster, from what I’ve read here. So you can use it for that purpose everyday, if you keep it to ONE loop per day.

There is an option to use Ultimas for long-term programming where you run it more than once per listening day, but then you have to treat it like a major title. Hence, you cannot listen to it everyday.

Simple question to ask yourself to gauge how you should use an Ultima (imo):

• Do I want to treat this Ultima like a major title for long term programming?
  • If yes, you cannot listen to it everyday. You may listen to more than one loop on listening days.
  • If not, you can listen to it once everyday as a booster.

Edit: slow typer. @hyperbeam said it more succinctly :laughing:

3 Likes

It isn’t about the damn “math,” it’s about how many loops are being run in a day. The more loops you add, the more “off-time” needed to process. If you run an Ultima 2x times in a day, you’re running it like a major.

This. Is. LAWYER GAMES, trying to find “loopholes,” and questioning the recommendations to get around them.

Everyone, pay attention – this is the kind of stuff that led to the “Qv2 and Ultima v2 is tooooo powerful” mess that happened last week.

10 Likes

I think Elixir is primarily for emotions. Personally if I had something physical I wanted better, I would choose Paragon. As for how strong, again if you want to focus on something physical, please consider Paragon over Elixir.

1 Like

@Budewr

I apologize about my earlier post. I misunderstood the Ultima recommendation about what it was to be a major.

Also keep in mind people have different levels of tolerance for Ultima. I can handle about 3 Ultimas a day. As in 1 loop per Ultima per day. The Ultima format for me I can handle ok. Others can only deal with 1 loop of a program. As in only 1 program and 1 loop of that program per day.

Your ambition is admiration, however, please consider this:

Monday:
(1x) Limit destroyer ultima
(1x) QL ST1
(1x) RM
(1x) Emperor

Tuesday :
REST

Wednessday:
(1x) QL ST1
(1x) RM
(1x) Emperor

Thursday:

• Rest Day

Friday :

(1x) QL ST1
(1x) RM
(1x) Emperor

saturday
rest

sunday
rest

2 Likes

ok was only asking guess there is a part in the sale copy that talks about physical healing

"Elixir, initially a supercharger for Regeneration, is now a full fledged Ultima title. Elixir Ultima allows you to heal yourself of any limiting belief or trauma, as well as boost your physical healing abilities directly. "

1 Like

I understand. I don’t know how to quantify the strength. As much as it may boost physical healing abilities, please consider Paragon for physical things as that is its primary objective. Elixir could then be adjunct.

2 Likes

dude i swear im just trying to understand :face_with_monocle:no games or nothing cause it didnt make sense but now you mentioned i understand clearly

but no intetion for lawyer games :nerd_face:

and ive never made anything related to “Qv2 is too powerful” im just genuinly asking to grasp some knowledge

2 Likes

thanks rv, even if i run my ultima like this, it will still cause long term programming? right?

It could and I would count on it. I thought that Ultima was creating more significant changes as I was testing it. I was only doing a few loops a week.

@NinjaFox - I have used both Elixir and Paragon.

What I have observed is that Elixir does physical healing but for light cases and for physical issues tied to emotional issues (same for physical healing of Dragon Reborn ST2). Eg- it could help with a mild cold or stress.

Paragon programming is more directed at the physical level directly (pun intended lol)

2 Likes

thanks the post helps out

1 Like

i just want my ultima to count as long term in terms of programming it into my submind, i dont want to run an ultima title for 4+ months then boom the results stops once i stop listneing to it

i dont mind if its called a booster or major, thats my end goal for the results to last :+1:

Can I try a completely different lawyer game here?

What if I run one QV2 loop a week?
Diminished results? Or not as fast? Like, what are the test results of this?

My question is based on the fact that people try to shoehorn as many loops as possible into one week, but I feel like - especially with QV2 - less can be more. Why is everyone rushing it?

Considering how powerful processing days are, why do I have to be “ON” the subs all the time?
Do they lose power over time if I stop them? I don’t think so. I still feel Khan working sometimes although I am off it for months now.

Just curious about the test findings for this.

1 Like

I’ve done that on Emperor and in my experience, I still continue to get results.
For me, can do 1 loop a week and it’s enough for me to continue growing in the direction of the subliminal. Most people go day by day, I go week by week.

If I listened to Emperor once this week then I feel like I am set for the whole week and my exposure to the subliminal is going to progress me this week more than last week. I personally think that every listen has a permanent effect. The way I see it is that when I listen to the subliminal, I am inputting the script to my subconscious mind and then once my subconscious mind has had time to fully process it then I have permanently changed, grown or progressed in some manner

4 Likes

I get a strong sense he doesn’t like lawyer games :laughing:

On a serious note @AlexanderGraves , it sounds like you have a good set of test questions to run and customize your experience. Have you tried any of them?

Knowing others’ results is only an external reference point. Still have to customize your own experience, imo.

Personally, I think this is the ultimate answer when going outside of the recommendations:

1 Like

Exactly.
This is also my experience.

Adding to:

Yes, I got a ton of results on a 2-week washout phase. Like CRAZY results.
For me, it definitely seems less is more. Just curious if there are other experiences like this.

I am very sensitive to subliminal stimuli, so the “brute” method many are running here is not for me. I cannot even listen to Ultimas without being lethargic all day haha

This is where

is so important.
The listening recommendations are JUST THAT. RECOMMENDATIONS.

If you have personally different effects, go with that.

Still, always curious about internal testing, but I don’t think this is supposed to be shared publicly?

1 Like

Good to hear. I’m looking forward to my own washout period in the next couple weeks.

Maybe we should hype up processing / integration time and washout periods more so newer folks (like me) won’t become susceptible to the FOMO of the I-must-run-all-the-loops-and-subs-possible paradigm :thinking: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

If you want that effect, run it as one of the 3 major titles.

Also, we have to remember that even long term programming goes away if we stop listening to it for a while.

Another way of looking at the difference in using Ultima as a Major or Booster is that a Major affects your mind directly but a Booster boosts your stack and is a support (this is not an exact description but a way to help you understand).

1 Like

wait what? i thought long term programming 6+ months stays in your submind unless you chnage your behaviour?

1 Like